Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

+8
Boss Brejo
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Mizar
Esumi
Sentrio
Professor Corpse
Tsukune Aono
(Chancellor) Leon
12 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 6 Empty Re: New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

Post by Sentrio Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:32 am

"Let me explain. I like you. You seem interesting. I can be an inside spy. A double agent. But only if you do one eencie, weencie, little thing." She says, looking innocent.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 6 Empty Re: New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

Post by Esumi Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:36 am

Sieg would smile, wiping his forehead with his other arm. "I am simply asking for your name." His hand would tighten up abit as each finger would curl into a fist slowly. Hearing the sound of the duel disk attach to the stranger's arm would excite him abit. "And I doubt you'll beat me in a duel."
Esumi
Esumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:37 am

"Then prove it" Hex said in a confident tone
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:39 am

"You must not have heard anything I said before balloon tits... There isn't any way in hell I'm going to let you join us. I know you seemed to have some crazy little crush on me for some odd ass reason! I don't care what it is! We don't need anyone we can't trust in the Crusade. Especially a sucker punching little Mynx like you!" He said with a growl to his tone, this conversation was pissing him off more than anything, his muscles more aggressively fleshed and tugged at the bindings trying to break away.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Esumi Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:41 am

Sieg would sigh and would continue to stroll forward. "I simply prove it through my voice. My confidence in my tone says everything I need to say." Sieg would place his hands behind his head and would take a few steps forward. "Now if you excuse me."
Esumi
Esumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:43 am

"Haru... We need all the help we can get." Sentrio says. "Plus, my sis knows their base, am I wrong?"
"No you're not." She says confidently.
"We need that info."
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:43 am

"Oh you sure have a big mouth boy but do you have the skills to back it up?" Hex said confidently
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Esumi Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:47 am

"Of course I do." He'd continue to walk more and more, waiting for the stranger to do something more flashy.
Esumi
Esumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:49 am

Hex would run up and grab the back of his shirt and say's "You are a strange one aren't you kid but you have to show me your skills or else i'm not impressed"
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Esumi Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:05 am

"Very well. But you'll regret it." Sieg would turn to him and would grab his wrist tightly."Meet me back here at sunset. Then you'll see my skills." He'd let go and would walk off.
Esumi
Esumi

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:14 am

"I'm not trying anything she says. You should know this better than anyone else Sentrio! She's one of the Order of the End members! Do you realize what you're asking me right now?"
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:23 am

"...Sh-shes my little sis... Please make an exception..." He says, voice cracking.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:26 am

Haribaku looked over at Sentrio, listening to the tone of his voice and turning away from and feeling the tightest lock in his chest as he took a deep breath, "I'm sorry Sen. I can't put the Crusade in jeopardy just on a hunch like this. This is a critical matter right now! Do you not see this? See who is making this offer to us? I can't allow it! I won't endanger lives like that."
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:29 am

"I know where the secret, unguarded entrance is..." She says.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:35 am

Haribaku glared at her intensely, his eyes locking on her and her words, his lips only parted these words with a cold tone, "Strap my duel disk to my arm then we'll talk..."
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizar Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:03 am

i start walking down the street of new heartland and i trip over a stick and falls
Mizar
Mizar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:54 am

She untieds him and gives him his duel disk. "I see how it is... Well fine." She says, strapping on her duel disk. She jumps off of his lap and gets into position. "Let's go!~" (can we duel on DN? I dont know fire kings deck...)
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Esumi Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Sieg would appear at the same spot where he met the stranger, the sun shining onto the left side of his face, while his scarf waved around. He locked his dueldisk onto his arm, and stood there, waiting patiently.
Esumi
Esumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:13 pm

The stranger would arrive with his duel disk on his arm and his deck in his deck in the deck zone ready to duel. "So are you ready to duel" Hex said
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Esumi Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:31 pm

Sieg would swing his arm to the side, his deck shooting out his sleeve and popping into his hand. Grasping the deck, he'd thrust it into the duel disk, the disk section popping out. Sieg's hair would blow back, his dreadlocks flying as if a mystical wind surrounded him. "Advent! I descend from the heavens." A smirk would appear after this remark. "Prepare to feel heaven's wrath."
Esumi
Esumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Esumi Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:56 pm

Results: http://prntscr.com/6jmiqf

Sieg would stand across the stranger confidently, sliding his deck out the duel disk and back into the deck-holder. His scarf would blow back as he'd step closer and closer to the duelist. "Now do you recognize my skill?"
Esumi
Esumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Hex would look at him and say"I was a little impressed but wait till our next duel oh my name is hex by the way"
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Esumi Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:03 pm

"Ofcourse. Yet the results will still end the same way." Sieg would cross his arms and would look up at the sky. The glare of the sun would make him close his eyes, yet his face remained calm. Hearing the stranger introduce himself, Sieg felt like he had to do it aswell. Even though he didn't want to. "I am Sieg."
Esumi
Esumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:06 pm

"Nice to meet you sieg i hop our paths intertwien again" Hex said as he disappered into the shadows

Last edited by {Sacred} Coolarctic1 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Esumi Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:09 pm

Opening his eyes, Sieg would see Hex dissapear. Sighing, Sieg would walk into the distance, his hands resting at the back of his head.
Esumi
Esumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next