Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
((ROLEPLAY! A DAY AT SCHOOL!)) EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
((ROLEPLAY! A DAY AT SCHOOL!)) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
((ROLEPLAY! A DAY AT SCHOOL!)) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
((ROLEPLAY! A DAY AT SCHOOL!)) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
((ROLEPLAY! A DAY AT SCHOOL!)) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
((ROLEPLAY! A DAY AT SCHOOL!)) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
((ROLEPLAY! A DAY AT SCHOOL!)) EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
((ROLEPLAY! A DAY AT SCHOOL!)) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
((ROLEPLAY! A DAY AT SCHOOL!)) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

((ROLEPLAY! A DAY AT SCHOOL!))

+3
Professor Corpse
Sentrio
VerinChan
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

((ROLEPLAY! A DAY AT SCHOOL!)) Empty ((ROLEPLAY! A DAY AT SCHOOL!))

Post by VerinChan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:19 am

((ANY COMMENTS OOC WILL BE IN (()) THE POST IS UP! ENJOY!))

“VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRIIIIIIN~” A cherry voice rang through the small two story apartment. The young girl spazed out flailing her arms as she fell off the bed her face planted on the floor. Groans could be heard as the red head peeled her face off the floor her covers slowly slipped on top of her head she groaned again. “Jeezus…” She muttered and slowly stood up throwing her covers back onto her rather small bed. Heading out of the small dark room into the bathroom muttering something about 6am being too damn early. After the girl washed up she changed into her academy uniform and head down the stairs as she held her shoes in her hand her long knee high socks slipping a bit and sliding as her right hand gripped onto the railing to sustain her balance. “Don’t fall don’t fall don’t fall…” She repeated herself. Getting to the bottom of the stairs she jumped and hit the wood sliding to the carpet of the living room and walking to the kitchen she smiled at her mother. Her mother had bright red and gorgeous green eyes. Verin was the spitting image of her perfection mother. The said older woman turned and smiled at her daughter. “Hey you’re going to be late to catch the bus.” The younger girls green eyes scanned the room for the clock finding it on the microwave. “6:37… the bus came at 6:40” Emerald eyes widened as she grabbed a bag of food and shoved a piece of toast in h mouth as she ran to the door turning around to give her mother a kiss on the cheek with her crumb covered lips. Hoping on one foot verin tried to put on her left shoe almost tripping she opened the other door and slipped her right shoe on holding the back of the heal she slammed the door leaving her mother in the kitchen giggling. Outside Verin didn’t have time to put up her bright red hair no she had to get to the stop. Long creamy legs decorated in black knee high socks sprinted to the boss it was 3 blocks over. She ran at an extremely fast pace, ex track star she had quite a stride… turning corners and jumping fences she didn’t even bother to hold her skirt down no getting to school on time was for more important. Whipping around the corner emerald eyes landed on the large bus making its way to the stop sign. Gasping she put more pep in her step her breath just now staggering eyes fixated on the bus as if it was her prey, making it to the side walk she ran in the bus just as the door was closing. Sitting right behind the driver Verin rested the back of her head on the seat gasping for air her chest rising and falling rapidly… that was a close call. Within minutes the bus dropped the students off in front of the school. Verin was the first off and placed her book bag the school provided behind her back the bottom of it hit the back of her thighs. Walking through the courtyard watching the sunrise, it was a bitter sweet thing, no one should be forced to go to school this early but if it wasn’t for the school she would’ve never woken up to see the sunrise and it was gorgeous.
VerinChan
VerinChan

Back to top Go down

((ROLEPLAY! A DAY AT SCHOOL!)) Empty Re: ((ROLEPLAY! A DAY AT SCHOOL!))

Post by Sentrio Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:12 pm

-Earlier that morning-
Sentrio wakes up, rubbing his sapphire blue eyes, and gets out of bed. "*sigh* Why can't it be the weekend..." Being the top of his class academically and athletically, he was a sure fit for his college he wanted to go to. He knew that he's have to wait till he graduated first, being 16 and all. He puts on his school uniform, eats breakfast, and brushes his teeth. Heading for the door, he grabs his bike helmet and keys. He heads to his room again and grabs his bookbag. His black pants and suit jacket get caught on the door and he stumbles, but doesn't fall. He heads to the garage and gets on his sleek, black motorbike. As he walks it to the edge of the driveway, he sees a girl running towards the bus. "Red hair..." he mutters to himself. He shrugs and hops on and heads to school. He arrives behind a school bus and hops off. He rummages through his bookbag and makes sure he has everything and bumps into the red-haired girl. (I love this! I haven't RPed in a looooong time! feels good. Btw, what kind of RP is this? Scip-fi? Fantasy? Slice of life? All of the above?)
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by VerinChan Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Verin was heading towards the main building her mind lost in outer space or something along those lines of not in this world. She was almost entranced by the sunrise, when someone harshly bumped into her. “AAAh~” Emerald hues widened as she lost her footing hands reached out as she gripped the person and her other hand reached over to the ground smacking her palm on the ground. Bright red hair fell off her shoulders and grazed about the ground as her lips parted in shock her book bag on the floor. Legs slightly spread as her feet planted on the ground she stood there frozen in shock. Her fingers had dug into the person who bumped hers arm, almost ripping their clothing. She really was tired of face planting everywhere she went being a clutz she hoped to one day to grow out of it. Her bright green hues slowly glided up to the person she had clung to, her lips parted slightly almost as red as her hair. She blinked once trying to absorb all of what just happened.
VerinChan
VerinChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Sentrio says, "Ouch... Sorry." He gets up, and helps her up. He pickes up her books and hands them to her. "You have a strong grip." He rubs his arm.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:09 pm

He laughs a little, dusting himself off. "Need any help...?"
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by VerinChan Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:55 pm

((Hun, you gotta put a little more effort into it, just poting one or two sentance doent how a lot of effort. Its okay i know you can do it.))
VerinChan
VerinChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:13 pm

(I was doing that to give you time/space to respond)
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:19 pm

Sentrio picks up her books and gives them to her. "Here." His 6'3'' build compliments his smile. He looks into her eyes, awaiting a reply.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:41 pm

He sighs and walks away. He heads to his first class and takes notes. During the test, he can only think of that girl. He shakes his head and focuses back onto the lesson. He gets up when the bell rings and heads to his next class, trying not to bump into anyone else. He gets to his next class, and duels his rival. He wins with his psychic deck and his rival is shocked. HE laughs and heads to lunch, sitting alone.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:57 pm

Sentrio says, "Ouch... Sorry." He gets up, and helps her up. He picks up her books and hands them to her. "You have a strong grip." He rubs his arm. He laughs a little, dusting himself off. "Need any help...?" Sentrio picks up her books and gives them to her. "Here." His 6'3'' build compliments his smile. He looks into her eyes, awaiting a reply. He sighs and walks away. He heads to his first class and takes notes. During the test, he can only think of that girl. He shakes his head and focuses back onto the lesson. He gets up when the bell rings and heads to his next class, trying not to bump into anyone else. He gets to his next class, and duels his rival. He wins with his psychic deck and his rival is shocked. He laughs and heads to lunch, sitting alone.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by VerinChan Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Verin sat in shock on the ground her legs in an acute angel on the floor her hands holding her skirt down between her legs. She reached one hand up grabbing her book bag that the boy gave to her, it was as if she was staring up at a sky scraper, her lips were parted gently as her large green hues looked up to him. She saw him begin to walk away and she couldn’t even manage a thank you she was in shock… she had never fallen ever she was like the most athletic and well balanced person she knew. She chewed her lower lip as he walked in the building and her eyed lowered to her bag. The bell screamed out as she was now late for her first class she sprinted to the building and up the stairs. She made her way in class actively participating and taking notes… after class she started off in the hallway her red hair hung by her hips she usually never wore it down but being in a rush today she didn’t have time to put it up. She wandered in the hall way.
VerinChan
VerinChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:35 pm

Sentrio takes a bite into his ham and cheese sandwich. He sighs. Although he is kinda popular, he's never had friends. "It's mainly my fault...." he thinks to himself. "I push people away... Almost literally." He continues eating, rarely sipping from his tall glass of Diet Pepsi. He can't get that girl out of her head. "Maybe... I'd like to be friends with her... Or duel her... I don't know..." He face-slams the table. "Maybe being alone isn't such a good idea anymore..."
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:37 pm

(Eats popcorn)
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by VerinChan Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:39 pm

Verin made her way to lunch and felt her stomach growl she had left her lunch her mother made her on the bus. She groaned clenching her stomach as she looked in her wallet as a moth flew out. She whimpered as she made her way to the courtyard she blinked seeing the kid from earlier and a smile rose on her cherry red lips. She took off towards him as she saw him slam his face into the table she winced. “Ow… that must hurt she muttered. Clearing her voice she put her hand out. “Hi there! I wanted to say thank you for earlier, catching me and all Im so sorry I bumped into you.” She giggled and tilted her head her rbight red hair fell off her side swaying gently. She wondered maybe she was being to formal. “So to make it up to you, do you wanna duel?”
VerinChan
VerinChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm

He lifts his head up. "Oh... H-hi..." he says. "What's with the stutter...?" he wonders. "You're welcome, and uh, sure. I'll duel. No meta, OK?" He laughs a little at that. He looks her up and down, taking in every detail of her. "I'm Sentrio, by the way. And you are...?"
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:36 pm

(You gonna duel me, Verin?)
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by VerinChan Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:15 pm

Verin smiled brightly to the boy. "CONSIDER IT DONE~" She was excited, in fact it resonated upon her very face, her fear and yet utter excitment. She lit up and the boy to a clearing. Reachinginto her book bag she pulled out her decks and looked to see which one she was going to decide to play him with. Biting her lower lip she came to a conclusion and put the other cards away. Standing up she fixed ehr rustled skirt and looked him dead in the eyes her green ones peircing his as her red hair fell to her hips. "Let's Duel~"
VerinChan
VerinChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:25 pm

(is this a typing duel, or do we duel on DN/Devpro?)
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:37 am

He looks down in defeat. "Darn it... I was so close to winning..." he sighs. "Nice combo at the end though. That token was OP."
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by VerinChan Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:40 am

She smiled. "I guess, okay see you later!"She giggled her red hair whipping around her body and skipped off. She was a hidden gem in the rough. Walkign around the corner of the building she pressed her back agaisnt it and slid down keeping to her self.
VerinChan
VerinChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:29 pm

He sighs and walks in her direction, then past her. "Where'd she go...?" he wonders. His messy black hair blows in the breeze and he sighs. He walks away, losing hope of being her friend.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Cursed Heart Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:33 am

*A man by the name of Mar who looks 6'1 with long straight black hair looking light skin, he has dark red eyes he seems to be wearing dark pants with a white shirt with words in the middle that's color teal saying "Fuck Life" My dark pants have a teal flame on the right side going down and i would have on black and white clean nike shoes and i approach rin and stares her up and down then i speak in a gothic tone voice* "So you the new rookie eh?... May i test your skill? That's if you don't mind"
Cursed Heart
Cursed Heart

Customize Profile : Flowers

Back to top Go down

Post by VerinChan Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:49 am

Verin saw a man walk up to her, bright green eyes locked on dark red ones. Her red hair slipped off her shoulders resting atop her chest her bangs sliding off the side of her face shaping it in a hear shape. Her red lips parted slightly at the sound of a dark voice calling out to her. She blinked at the man and slowly stood up, her palms pressed on the wall behind her back to support her as she stood up. She was no were near as tall as the man in front of her, no she stood 5’1 a whole foot shorter than him. She looked up at him and heard his challenge to a duel. “Oi, if you want to duel…” She patted her rump off from sitting on the ground pulling her school skirt down some she adjusted her collar. She looked back at him with her piercing green eyes. “You gotta introduce your self and give a proper introduction.”S he giggled winking. “I’ll show yah~” She took a step back clearing her throat and then walked up to him again shooting her hand out. “My name is VERIN! I would like to duel you please!” She giggled at her own act of silliness and stuck out her rather small hand still for the shake.
VerinChan
VerinChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:01 pm

Sentrio, hearing the commotion, turns around. "Oh. Verin. You dropped a card." He hands her her fluffal dog card. He straightens his tie afterwards and looks at the man. "Who're you? And why don't you wear a uniform...?"
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Cursed Heart Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:14 pm

Mar ignores Sentrio still looking rin up, and down. Mar slowly extend out his right hand towards Rin looking into her eyes, and he grasps her hand lightly, holding it for a little then gives her a small light hand shake,and begins to speak. "My name is Mar Gasai. It is a pleasure to meet such a beautiful like yourself" Mar said with a slight smirk, and continues to talk. "As for the school uniform, being the same is boring. That's why i wear i want to wear,but enough talk about me. Shall our duel begin Lady Verin?"
Cursed Heart
Cursed Heart

Customize Profile : Flowers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next