Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Rasperady City (New Age RP City) EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Rasperady City (New Age RP City) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Rasperady City (New Age RP City) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Rasperady City (New Age RP City) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Rasperady City (New Age RP City) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Rasperady City (New Age RP City) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Rasperady City (New Age RP City) EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Rasperady City (New Age RP City) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Rasperady City (New Age RP City) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Rasperady City (New Age RP City)

5 posters

Go down

Rasperady City (New Age RP City) Empty Rasperady City (New Age RP City)

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:46 pm

Rasperady City (New Age RP City) 225771

A city that is usually very calm and quiet, unless when there are Turbo Duels going on. The city will go through duel safety procedures and when a duel ends, the duelists will rank up loses or wins, usually this can lead to humiliation for the loser and/or just out right bragging rights for the winner.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rasperady City (New Age RP City) Empty Re: Rasperady City (New Age RP City)

Post by Boss Brejo Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:31 pm

CHAPTER 1: THE TRUE RETURN OF THE SHADOW GAMES

"Rasperady City... What a place. A lil noisy for my taste." Olex thinks to himself over the roar of the engines from a nearby turbo duel.
Olex shades his face and looks toward a beautifully azure sky partially blocked by the massive edifices of this metropolis.  "Oh, how I miss the countryside. Well, time to explore, maybe I can find something good. I was so lucky to find this Winged Kuriboh in Heartland City.He pulls the ragged card from the deck box that hangs from his pack.Yep OJ, we have a complete set. I also have a complete set of the card to summon him. I know he was your favorite.He lets out a sigh remembering the stuffed Winged Kuriboh that he won for his wife on their first date. The same one his treasured son would sleep with nightly. He fixes his pack across his shoulders and heads north. The street seemed less busy there. He tried to be as inconspicuous as possible. He tried to stay out of the sight most of the time where permissible, but in a place like this it is unavoidable.  Since there had been a situation with an illegal duel a while ago, there have been a lot more patrolmen about. He sneers to himself at the thought those guys.A bunch of men that were bullied at Duel Academy” he snorted. There was a light breeze blowing. He caught the whiff of baking bread and roasting meats.Let’s go see if we can earn some of that good smelling food”. He heads off toward that appetizing smell.
Boss Brejo
Boss Brejo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizar Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:57 pm

-Elsewhere-
Kazuki starts walking on a roof looking and waiting for something to happen.
Mizar
Mizar

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss Brejo Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:40 pm

-Meanwhile-
"That was so good!" Olex thinks as he takes his last swig of melon juice.
He sits on a crate behind a restaurant, taking deep breaths of the aroma that called to him. He wraps the leftovers, half of a roast beef sandwich, in the wax paper it was given to him in. "It sure was nice of that manager to allow me to earn that meal. I was all ready to rummage for something." He tosses his trash into the nearby bin, and places meal in his pack. He hoists his pack, and starts to head out and notices someone blocking his way. It was a young man. He was very thin and had a smile. "I saw you working in there while having lunch. It took a while before I recognized you. "You are Olex N'dai aren't you?". Olex looks down and sighs. "Uh....no... , you have me mistaken with someone else. If you will excuse me..." He gives the stranger a nod, shoulders his pack and walks past the confused looking gentleman. "You are him. I know it! I have watched all your duels!" Olex just stares ahead and keeps walking.
Boss Brejo
Boss Brejo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:09 pm

-Elsewhere-
Magnolia Eve, a member of the O.O.T.E., was dealing with paper work and had to work until she had no stamina left. She was so tired that she wanted to go out and unwind abit.
"Oi, you there!" she calls a worker out "uh me?" looking confused and worried. "Yes you, I want to go for a little booze and drink, you want to sub for me?" looking tired as **** "Would be my pleasure" looking forward to the request he accepts the job. "Good I need to go out for a bit and see if anything is going on, probably grab intel from the local bars, watch over the place and make sure nothing happens." Going out and grabing her jacket. "yes mam!" Looking pretty excited. "Alright kid I am off" Leaving the building probably off to get some booze at the local bar.

Last edited by Chaos on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chaos
Chaos

Customize Profile : Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss Brejo Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:27 pm

-Meanwhile-
It is amazing to me that I still get recognized after all these years”, Olex thinks to himself.
It doesn’t happen very often since he has not been competing for over 20 years. During his heyday, he had been quite the duelist, doing more than holding his own against top notch competition. He just didn’t have that killer instinct that it took to be a champion. He always fell short. He shakes his head to clear the memories, and takes a deep breath. Suddenly, he feels an impact against his right shoulder……..
Boss Brejo
Boss Brejo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Yasashi bumps into the right side of olex and drops his deck. Immediately the light side of yasashi switches places with his yami self. His hair turns back dark blue and he look at olex. "Im sorry pal i should be morecareful." I would then
begin to pick up his deck and smile to his self. "Haribaku i have an idea." "Your name.....Olex is it..?" "Local Hobo....?" "Nevermind...you look like you could use help...." "Tell you what....help us rob this building and ill hand you my mixtape and this super rare utopia roots card...deal?" " We need someone that doesnt have much of a rep.."
Mr. Doctor Mushrambo
Mr. Doctor Mushrambo
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:58 pm

Haribaku followed sooth behind Yasashi and saw that he'd been offering his mix-tape once again and glanced over at him, taking a slow shake at his head and grinned. "Still trying to get signed... It'll happen one of these days." Haribaku soon took his time thinking and until he snapped, reaching into his jacket and flipping through a small handbook of cards, almost the size of a wallet. In his mind, He's about to potentially make another friend and get someone closer to freedom, so a peace offering wasn't too far from the needed measures. Haribaku's fingertips slipped out another card as well and reached it out to Olex, "Eye for an eye doesn't always have to be spiteful. How about this Gold Rare Number 54: Lion Heart? I run Rank 4 Xyz so this'll be better in your hands from the way things look. What do you say?" Haribaku tried reaching out to the individual, a kind smile and warm words were the aim for the Rebellion's already tarnished name.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss Brejo Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:05 pm

Olex eyes the two guys suspiciously. “Sorry gentlemen, but I can’t do that. I live the honest life. My OJ has to see his father as an honorable man. I have to be going.” The 2 men look at him with curiosity. He shakes his head realizing that he may look strange.  He turns to walk away, but those cards piqued his interest. “Oj would love them”   he thinks. A rare card would give his collection some value. "This Lion Heart Card reminds me of my son. He fought to the bitter end " Olex muses as tears start to fill his eyes . He was such a fighter. He studies the cards the 2 men offered him. One is flashing a wary smile. “Those cards would make nice additions to my collection. Is there another way I can earn them without risking prison?” As he awaits the response, he looks the strangers over. “Did this guy’s hair just change color?”Olex couldn’t help but wonder what these guys want from him..
Boss Brejo
Boss Brejo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo Mon May 04, 2015 7:47 pm

"Shit we need this guy haribaku... My Yami side beleives it anyway. For give me for anything that i might do. My Yami has his own motives and keeping him at bay is hard enough. I usually just spit bars in my mind and it soothes him. Warning you however the item you seek is in this city. Yami will come for it." Yasashi rubs the back of his head then look up at the sky and sighs. "We really need this guy man do something."
Mr. Doctor Mushrambo
Mr. Doctor Mushrambo
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Mon May 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Haribaku looked between the two of them, shaking his head quickly at the last question that was offered to him, "Don't worry about the hair color thing... Just the lighting of the moonlight heh..." Haribaku took hold of Olex's hand gently and slipped the card into his palm. "I can see the honesty in your eyes. You have the vigor of a man who's endured life's bind and haven't been shaken. I don't wish to lead you down a path that'll curse your name. Nothing comes without sacrifice. For all I request, we'll need some eyes. You could be the addition piece of our puzzle that'll bring us one step closer to repairing this broken, torn world. What do you say? Yes or no. The card is your's." Haribaku's words were full of passion, his skin tightened and beaded with sweat drops, hoping he'd sway another soul. In the cold night, the clock was ticking along without waiting for them for even a moment. His pink eyes piercing through the view of his fuchsia colored locks as they followed the ebb-and-flow of the wind itself, his will as well unshaken and hoping to gain the trust hope of man. His eyes darted towards Yasashi, hoping he'd stand still with the decision.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss Brejo Tue May 05, 2015 9:49 pm

Olex fixes his eyes on the card that was handed to him, Number 54 Lionheart. He looks at the strangers, still a little wary. “All they want is a little help? I suppose there is no harm in being helpful, huh OJ?” he mumbles to himself as he gazes at his new treasure. He turns to the strangers. “I.. I guess I can help.” Olex beams to himself. He has been traveling a long time. It seems like ages that he has been just roaming aimlessly with no purpose. Maybe his life is taking a turn for the better. “I will just have to keep my eyes open” he thinks to himself turning the card over in his hands and grinning to himself. The strangers seemed pleased. “One question… Why do you seem so eager for my help? I mean I am just a man scraping by.” These guys have a look to them as if they have seen their fair share of pain. Could it be a kindred spirit that drew these youngsters his way?
Boss Brejo
Boss Brejo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo Wed May 06, 2015 9:29 am

"This world is filled with much hatred and pain. Lets just say me and my companion here are fighting for a better future. The government is corrupted. The people have no motivation. Children orphaned to shadow dueling maniacs......" Yasashi would clench his fist and something inside shirt begins to glow very brightly. At the same time a dark aura begin to radiate around him. Yasashi's hair would turn purple again. "Darkness in the world i feed off of that. However their must be balance dark cannot exsist without light. Do you beleive in majic? Majic rules this world beleive it or not. The government is dark. very dark. We cannt have that. Theirs an item in a building acros the street would you happen to know how heavly gaurded that building would be? This item must be obtained to restore the light. The legendary pharroh Atem."
Mr. Doctor Mushrambo
Mr. Doctor Mushrambo
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Wed May 06, 2015 10:59 am

Haribaku's eyes widened quickly in fright and concern, 'This has to come sooner... Yasashi's slowly being consumed by that dreadful thing!' His eyes quickly took a sharpened turn back to Olex, releasing his gift to the man from his palm. His mind went into deep ponder about the words Yasashi said. "In a world filled with turmoil and hate. Why not take the time to held someone else climb higher? Olex. We offer ourselves as your companions in your travels. We will not fail this world!" Confidence beamed from Haribaku, almost a twinkle of tears pushed from his eyes in passion and sorrow. This world took from him, took many dear things and marked him a criminal for wanting peace. This mission was a stepping stone towards his liberation of a better world. "What Yasashi speaks of. Is an item of Legend. Not many know of it's purpose but when taken by the purest of hearts, it'll be the true arrow that pierces the dark."
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss Brejo Thu May 07, 2015 12:30 pm

“Well they do have a point. I have watched everything go to hell in a hand basket.” Olex thinks as he moves his eyes over the two young men. Even though they seem pleased with his willingness to assist, and the fact that they were offering companionship, there was just something about the one called Yasashi that set him on edge. He felt something flowing from him. Something not wholly benevolent, actually rather sinister. “Did this guy’s hair change color, again? Maybe I have just been alone for too long, huh OJ? I have seen too much pain and strife in this world that it is making me cynical. Your old dad has seen much evil, dear son.” Olex smiles at the men, but the feeling still lingered. He put it in the back of his mind. He hears Yasashi speak “Darkness in the world I feed off of that. However their must be balance dark cannot exist without light. Do you believe in magic? Magic rules this world believe it or not. The government is dark. very dark. We can't have that. Theirs an item in a building across the street would you happen to know how heavily guarded that building would be? This item must be obtained to restore the light. The legendary pharaoh Atem." Olex rubs his stubbly beard in thought “I don’t know about the magic thing. I do believe in the forces of good and evil. They are constantly at war, but I don’t think about it much these days. I do see how the government is treating the people and that is an atrocity. I agree that something must be done. I am sorry tho. I have not been here that long. I have no idea about that building. Wish I had more to tell you.” As he looks at Yasashi he notices a light being obscured by his shirt. Not willing to pry he just asks “Could you tell me more about this item?” Haribaku answers "What Yasashi speaks of. Is an item of Legend. Not many know of it's purpose but when taken by the purest of hearts, it'll be the true arrow that pierces the dark." Olex turns to Haribaku “That sounds seriously powerful….. But… What if it falls into the wrong hands?”
Boss Brejo
Boss Brejo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum