Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Domino City (New Age RP City) EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Domino City (New Age RP City) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Domino City (New Age RP City) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Domino City (New Age RP City) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Domino City (New Age RP City) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Domino City (New Age RP City) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Domino City (New Age RP City) EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Domino City (New Age RP City) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Domino City (New Age RP City) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Domino City (New Age RP City)

+6
kritter9
Sentrio
GetRekt
Zephyr
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Chancellor) Leon
10 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Domino City (New Age RP City) Empty Domino City (New Age RP City)

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:11 pm

Domino City (New Age RP City) Hqdefault

Domino City, a city known for having some of the strictest laws and curfew among mosts of the other cities. Because of this multiple corrupt figures in the government aid in the maintenance of an Underground Dueling Circuit, owned by a vicious gang and their leaders who are known for invoking Shadow Games.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Domino City (New Age RP City) Empty Re: Domino City (New Age RP City)

Post by Chaos Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:51 am

CHAPTER 1: HOW THINGS ARE

"My name is Professor Cyber, a Commander and inventor for the Crusade and an enemy of the government. You may ask why my words are here to introduce you? Well I am someone you can say was "robbed." Old memories... next topic, as you can see the city of Domino is pretty damn corrupt, the police are irresponsible and will take down any men, women, and even children who talk dirty of them, if you even show an inch of rebellious behavior you will be beaten or worse executed... just thinking of what they do to you makes me have goosebumps. While this city may have its flaws and its problems, the people here deserve way better than this, the city without its security would be better off in hell. At least give us a better system than this s@#t... *sigh*, can't get everything in life. As I am introducing you to this world...I feel a strange presence behind me...I got to go."

(he than sneaks through the shadows and arrives at his shop)

Domino City (New Age RP City) -Ichigo-Kurosaki-ichigo-kurosaki-35512232-500-278

Last edited by Chaos on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:47 am; edited 5 times in total
Chaos
Chaos

Customize Profile : Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:59 am

-Elsewhere-
Dan would be up wondering who next his opponent would be in the tournament he was involved in. He was a four-time champion, no one able to stand against his might. He eventually got a call, picking it up sense no one knew his number and only a certain few would know it.

"Hello, who is this?" Dan asked. "Oh how sad, you didn't recognize my voice Dan?" Sincara said. "Sincara its you!, what do you need?" Dan asked "Oh I just want to see how you are doing in the tournement, that's all Dan." Sincara asked "I have made it to the semi-finals as usual, sir." Dan said "Good, keep up the good work... I'm sending over 2 of my trainees to help you capture the man who created the Cyber Dragons, he goes by the name Cyber Tamer now. He's a rebel, that's all you need to know." Sincara said "Will do sir." Dan said hanging up the phone.
Dan thinks to himself.
"Professor Cyber my old friend, looks like I have to ruin your life once again." Dan said sounding a bit regretful.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:14 am

-Meanwhile-
Aizel and Aide are finally arriving in Domino City after being sent by Sincara while it's still daytime.
"We're here Lo, wake up" Aide says while shaking Aizel awake. "(Yawn)#@$&!!, that was a good snooze and(stretches).. im still full from last night" Aizel says picking up his bag filled with all his necessities.
As the helicopter takes off they look around to take in the new environment from on top of the building the helicopter landed on.
"I actually might like it here, hope we can at least stay long enough to find the clubs" Aizel says as they both get into an elevator. "Hey sis, why you so quiet?" he says worrying about Aide. "Oh!, sorry Lo I was just thinking about something... " Aide says while staring out the see-through interior of the elevator. "You disconnected your mental link, not that i care really." he says while sitting down in the elevator and looking through his deck, picking out his Vanity's Fiend and looking at it. "I don't feel like talking right now Lo, i just want to think for bit, alright?" Aide says while pulling her duel disk out of her bag, putting it on and placing her deck in, making sure her Chaos Hunter is in the deck aswell.
The elevator stops and they walk out to the doors exiting the building
"Hey La, you ready?" Aizel says turning to Aide. "...Yes, im ready" Aide says has they both turn walking through the exit. "Watch out Cyber Tamer, we're gonna find you and when we do... its whoever' s guess what might happen." Aizel says as the doors close behind them.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:16 am

Dan would suddenly approach them after waiting so long for them to arrive.
"I see master Sincara sent his kids here to clean up my mess I see?" Dan said to them.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:23 am

The two turn simultaneously in Dan's direction, wondering who the individual that just spoke to them was.
"...Dan?" La says remembering her old friend. "I don't care if you are an old friend of Sincara-sensei, go away or im not gonna be responsible for what could happen to you, man." Lo says while reading his duel disk.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:27 am

"Listen Aide and Aizel, I don't give two shits why he sent you two but I am in charge of you both now. I wonder why he sent you brats here in the first damn place!" Dan sounded mad
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:34 am

The two look at him and realize he is telling the truth, even though they hate to the two of them have to do what he says
"...(sigh)Fine, whatever we'll go with you but this doesn't mean we're any less important than you are." Aizel says with contempt.  "Hello, it's...nice to meet, i hope you can forgive my brother he gets upset very easily. " Aide says while holding out her hand out to Dan

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:38 am

"Come on, lets hurry back to my hotel room so we can get some sleep and don't think I dont know who you are here for. You are here for the Cyber Tamer, am i right?" Dan said leading the way to the hotel he is staying in and he looks at his duel disk and sighs.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:45 am

The 3 make it to the hotel and as soon as they get into the room, Aizel jumps into what he thinks is Dan's bed.
"Looks like you gotta sleep on the floor bruh." Aizel says while getting comfortable. "Really Lo, come on he might tell sensei about this" Aide says while putting her hand over her face.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:47 am

Dan would press a button and a bed would appear. "Since you took mine i will sleep on the water bed." Dan said as he laid down closing his eyes but before he went to sleep he started to think about somethings
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:55 am

"Uuuuuh... trade?"
"Thanks alot Lo"
Aide walks over to Dan
"Dan-kun, can i get in the water bed with you? You see i'm not like my brother and I really don't feel like sleeping anywhere near him right now." Aide says in a very cutesy voice. "Whatcha gonna do next, suck his dick? Ba dum tss, "Lo" Blow OOOOH!!."Aide walks quickly over to Aizel and pushes him off the bed. She than lays down it and relaxes herself.
"Looks like you're going to have to sleep on the floor." Aide says smuggly.[/color]

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:39 pm

-The Next Day-
Dan would wake up and see it is 9:00 in the morning and went to go take a shower and get dressed and goes to wake up Aide and Aizel
so they can get some breakfast.[/color]
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:45 pm

Aizel and Aide wake up at the same time despite one being on a bed and the other on the floor, possibly due to their strong psychic connection.
"(Yawn)man, im hangry as f@#k, what's for breakfast?" Aizel says sniffing around for some grub.
"Whatever it is I hope it's not too greasy, my stomach can't take too much of that." Aide says rubbing her belly.
They both walk into the kitchen to see what exactly is cooking.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:49 pm

"You brats want some eggs with bacon, some toast or crasaunts (Or however its spelled) with some milk, orange juice or apple juice?" Dan says as he sets the table for Aizel and Aide to eat
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:56 pm

" Fine, but I still don't like you(hngahchew), remember that." Aizel says while scarfing down some bacon. "I'll just take the eggs and cresants(can't spell them either), i am not to big on meat unless it's really well cooked steak... like sensei's" Aide says while beginning to eat.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:10 pm

Dan would go onto the balcony looking out at the city and then at his duel disk then back out at the city and then he would get a call. "Hello master sincara what do i owe the pleasure of you calling this early in the morning" Dan said "Were are the little ones?" Sincara asked "They are here with me in the hotel i am in"Dan said "Good" Sincara said while hanging up
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:42 pm

The two finished their meals and washed their hands, making sure to dry them before touching their decks and getting ready for what they came here to do.
"I've been trying new things with my deck since last time you used it you used it, Lo" Aide said while putting on her duel disk. "I bet I can beat you now, I made my deck a little more hostile" Aizel says with a smirk. "First im gonna test it on that Cyber Tamer guy than im gonna take out the whole Crusade" Aizel says confidently. "Haribaku would flatten your tail, from what I got from time with Hex he seems to be a very powerful individual." Aide says with a shiver.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:13 am

Dan would go back into his hotel room and sit down and watch some tv to past the time then he saw something strange it was master sincara on the news. Reporter: Sincara what do you plan on doing about the lack of security in hell city? The reporter asked "Listen i got my men patrolling the city at night so security is not needed here whatever i tell my men they will do just that i want no further questions about the security in my city am i clear" Sincara said sounding mad at the end. Reporter: I'm sorry about that i didnt know you had it under control but what about the crusade what are you going to do about them? the reporter asked "Haribaku i will be coming for you and the whole crusade. Now i must leave." Sincara says while walking off the stage into the building behind him.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:23 am

"Sincara-sensei is really getting focused for the future, you think he'll notice the little things we do from time to time?" Aide said in a saddened tone. "Your gonna see sis, sensei never forgets the things we do he just can't tell us how he feels about our accomplishments cause he's so busy." Aizel says with a enthusiastic tone.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:25 am

"You two" Dan says in a loud voice
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:38 am

The two were standing not too far behind him, immediately turning their focus to him.
"Yes Dan-kun?" Aide says in a calm voice. "Yeah, whatcha want?" Aizel says in an annoyed but alert tone.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 am

"You must have faith in yourself's as well." Dan says in a chill tone
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:49 am

Aizel ignores Dan, but Aide can tell that Dan knows what they've been through and has most likely experienced similar situations.
"So when do we get started?, my monsters are getting testy and really want to rip something apart." Aizel says while holding up his duel disk and staring at the duel spirits in his deck swarm around it that he and Aide can see. "Can you talk about something that doesn't involve you tearing something apart?" Aide says, thinking of the destruction her Dark World deck can do, not wanting to let that happen.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:51 am

"Go out and find your self's to find people to duel you. I would but its my day off" Dan said sounding tired.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next