Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

+8
Boss Brejo
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Mizar
Esumi
Sentrio
Professor Corpse
Tsukune Aono
(Chancellor) Leon
12 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 Empty Re: New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:21 pm

His eyes opened widely as he shook his head, "I think I'm going to be sick... And I'd rather die than betray the Crusade! If I die, the Crusade will still live on with the rest of it's valiant followers... Someone else will take my place and you will all feel our true wrath!" He said with nothing but hate and scorn in his tone, his body tensed and flexed in the chair trying to resist against his bindings.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 Empty Re: New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:51 pm

-Meanwhile-
Lo and La take this moment to sneak up closer slowly to Hex, preparing to do something while speaking telepathically to each other.
"Lo: (His other duel spirit is awakening even further, just like the one we have.)"
"La: (It's really your call, I don't like doing the nasty jobs... but lets see what else we can get out of him so wait for now.)"
Lo looks at La in disappointment.
"Lo: (... (sigh) mkay sis.)"

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:54 pm

Stardust spark dragon continues to glow and it started to glow brighter "What the hell its glowing brighter now i need to find out what this means" Hex said sounding like he is worried
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:58 pm

Suddenly, a red glow comes from La's bag, catching Lo's attention
"Lo: What's going on sis, why is the card reacting?, I thought you severed the connection!!" Lo says confused
"La: We underestimated the bond between them, I don't know what to do!!" La says panicked
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:04 pm

Hex looks down and sees lo and la are still following Behind me. Then hex sees a glow coming from one of their bags "What is that glow" hex asked confused
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:09 pm

La reacts quickly, composing herself
"La: It's... my card, Dark Armed Dragon" La unzips her bag showing it to him in all of it's power
"Lo: The spirit seems to be reacting to your Stardust Spark Dragon, it probably wants to be used in battle Smile" Lo says trying to crack a smile
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:10 pm

"So what your saying is that dark armed dragon wants to be used in battle but by who exactly" Hex asked
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:17 pm

Both siblings look at each other but before they can react with a clever reply, Dark Armed Dragon flies at Hex
"Lo: This is bad, that guy in Republic City hasn't made copies of it yet, Sincara-sensai and the Fire chick are gonna be pissed.." Lo says with a shocked face
"La: I don't want to get the whip, ni(nee)-san!!" La says terrified

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:20 pm

Hex looks shocked that dark armed dragon flew to him and then a small sliver of his memory came back "This is my card how did you get it in the first place" Hex asked in a stern voice
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:26 pm

"Lo: Fine, i'll just show you" Lo says maliciously
Lo throws La's deck back at her and takes out his real deck
"La: You're really sure we should kill him?, it may send Dark Armed Dragon back into the other world along with Spark... im not getting involved." La says with uncertainty.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:30 pm

"So you want to pick a fight with me do you? But i got something important i got to do so i wont be able to duel you right now sorry" Hex said. Then he throws down a smoke bomb and dissappears without a trace.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:39 pm

Lo and La cough for a bit while covering their faces, realizing hex got away
"Lo:... I know he didn't just smoke us, I get enough of that from sensei... when I find him im gonna get my Archfiend Emperor to bisect him Twisted Evil !!" he said in absolute fury
La conforts him
"La: ....

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:45 pm

Sincara would call the twins "Did you kill him yet?" He asked in a stern voice
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:50 pm

Both go into a psychic state to answer, shocked that he called so soon
"Lo: SENSEI!!, you see we kinda... well he sorta.. I mean the things is... uh Lo says nervously
"La: (sigh) he got away, Sincara-sensei, we failed" La says in shame
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:52 pm

"What happened tell me all the details NOW or else" Sincara said in a stern voice
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:56 pm

Both twins relay what they can, stuttering and yelling at each other for what happened
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:58 pm

"Get back to hell city now or else you want to get punished for failing to bring me my son do you understand me" Sincara said in a stern voice.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:01 pm

They snap back to their senses
"Both: YES SENSAI!!"
They head out to intercept the helicopter he sent

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:02 pm

Sincara hangs up and says "When will they learn not to dissapoint me"
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Esumi Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:09 pm

-Meanwhile-
Sieg would be found strolling through the streets, his back straight, hands behind his back, and his white scarf blowing about. He'd keep his eyes closed and would just listen to the sound of the city. The sound of it all just made him frown abit. Even with his eyes closed, he'd carefully maneuver around other people.
Esumi
Esumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:16 am

Hex would see a strange man near the crusade headquarters. Hex went up to him and asked "Well who might you be?" Hex would look at his arm and he see's a duel disk on his arm and asked "By any chance are you a duelist?"
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:23 am

She sighs. "I mean, I'll join you. Under one condition. " she says, blushing.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Esumi Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:25 am

Sieg would stop abruptly to this stranger talking to him. He'd scan his duel runner would smile. HIs scarf would dangle at his back. He' dturn silently to him, keeping his eyes closed. He'd yawn and rub his temple with his right hand. He'd then smile. "Possibly. Who are you to ask..?"
Esumi
Esumi

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:27 am

His eyes flashed open and he looked at her as if he'd just been slapped a thousand times, the shock was almost too much for him, "Wait what the hell!? What are you on about? Like hell I'd ever let someone like you become a Crusader regardless of the condition..."
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:29 am

"I am a member of the crusade and i need you to tell me who the hell you are or do you want to pick a fight with me boy." Hex said while he put on his duel disk
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next