Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!! EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!! EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!! EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!! EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!! EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!! EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!! EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!! EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!! EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!

Go down

Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!! Empty Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!

Post by Darth Sidious Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Hello Solaire Academy,

My name is Christopher AbiNader, I am 19 years old, and am currently a College Student at Wilbur Wright College! I have so many DN names but only use 3 of them. My Main account: (Solaire) King Dartz, My Secondary account: kairumaster, and my Other account: Master of OTK. I am a very friendly person but I don't tolerate B.S.! I live in the U.S.A. --->Chicago,Illinois, 60634. I like to play Yugioh and am a Level 2 Official Konami Judge. I work at a Joseph A. Banks Mens Clothing Store, and am Assistant Store Manager! I have helped out at 14 different Trading Card Gaming Stores in and around the Chicago area! I have been in 6 clans on DN, plus I have run 2 of my own and have been in 2 other academies before SDA, so I know the deal!!! I am proud to be in Solaire Academy and to have been a Rainbow Neos, Tester, Moderator, Administrator, and I am currently the Head Administrator!!! I love to rap and I represent my city!!! My rap alias is ---> Chi Reps, my previous name was Southern Flow!!! I am the Master of OTK, I have never been good at building decks that were not meant to FTK, OTK, or TTK!!! I mainly love video games that have demons and magic in them!!! Favorite Demon and Magic games--->Dante's Inferno, Diablo 3, Darksiders 2, Kingdom of Fire:Circle of Doom, and I am currently playing Hunted:The Demon's Forge!!! Favorite Shooting Games---Condemned:Criminal Origins, and V2 Sniper Elite. Favorite Ninja Game---> Tenchu Z  Favorite W.Bros. Game---> Batman: Arkham Asylum  Favorite Zombie Game---> Dead Island:Riptide S.E. and Favorite Sports Game---> NBA:2K14!!! Well now you know some things about me HMU if you wanna know more!!!

Thank You,
King Dartz
Darth Sidious
Darth Sidious

Customize Profile : Red

http://kokugatsugaming.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!! Empty Re-Introduction. Solaire DA 2017

Post by Darth Sidious Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm

In order to preserve the post above I will just make this post under it.

My name is Christopher AbiNader, I am 21 years old, and am currently a College Student at Loyola University and am training to become a Catholic Priest! I had so many DN names but only use 3 of them. My Main was account: (Solaire) King Dartz, My Secondary was account: kairumaster, and my Other account was: Master of OTK. I am a very friendly person but I don't tolerate B.S.! I live in the U.S.A. --->Chicago,Illinois, 60634. I like to play Yugioh and and was a level 3 Official Konami Judge est. 2010. I have helped out at 14 different Trading Card Gaming Stores in and around the Chicago area! I have been in 50+ dueling clans when I was on DN, plus I have run 2 of my own and have been in 2 other academies before SDA and many after it, so I know the deal!!! I am a forumotion staff member on the english support forum. I am proud to be in Solaire Academy and to be a have been in the Rainbow Neos Dorm, Tester, Moderator, Administrator, Head Administrator, and am currently in the Hamon Gold Dorm. I am the Master of OTK, I have never been good at building decks that were not meant to FTK, OTK, or TTK!!! I mainly love video games that have demons and magic in them!!! Favorite Demon and Magic games--->Dante's Inferno, Diablo 3, Darksiders 2, Kingdom of Fire:Circle of Doom, and Hunted:The Demon's Forge!!! Favorite Shooting Games---Condemned:Criminal Origins, and V2 Sniper Elite. Favorite Ninja Game---> Tenchu Z  Favorite W.Bros. Game---> Batman: Arkham Asylum  Favorite Zombie Game---> Dead Island:Riptide S.E. and Favorite Sports Game---> NBA:2K14!!! Well now you know some things about me HMU if you wanna know more!!!
Thank You,
Legionheart
Darth Sidious
Darth Sidious

Customize Profile : Red

http://kokugatsugaming.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down