Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Machina City (New Age RP City) EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Machina City (New Age RP City) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Machina City (New Age RP City) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Machina City (New Age RP City) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Machina City (New Age RP City) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Machina City (New Age RP City) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Machina City (New Age RP City) EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Machina City (New Age RP City) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Machina City (New Age RP City) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Machina City (New Age RP City)

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Machina City (New Age RP City) Empty Machina City (New Age RP City)

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:13 pm

CHAPTER 1: METER BEATER

Officer Graham rides into Machina City to receive his new deck, on his way to his post his runner breaks down
"Fan-Freaking-tastical, first i nearly shit my self when i met Akashi-sama, than i get transferred out of nowhere, now this? This city is freaking huge, im never going to make it now" Sterling says while kicking his duel runner.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Machina City (New Age RP City) Empty Re: Machina City (New Age RP City)

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Tsubasa is walking by and sees the runner break down. She sighs and hopes he won't recognize her from the wanted photos and walks up to him with her tool box. "Need any help?" She says in her fake masculine voice. She sounds like a normal teenage boy, although she's the opposite. "He seems nice," she thinks to herself.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:23 pm

Officer Graham is in too much of a panic to try to see if this odd boy is part of the Rebellion so he eagerly accepts the help.
"Thank you, if i don't make it to my new post in the next hour im dead. I don't care what any of my fellow officers say you new kids on the block seem pretty okay in my book" He says with the utmost of relief.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:28 pm

She props the runner up on one wheel at a 5 degree angle to see under the runner. She then starts to fix up some wiring and grabs a blow torch and starts welding it together. She then spins the tire to find it wobbly. She hits it a few times with a hammer and fixes the wobblyness. "All done," she says, coming out from under the runner, oil covering her face. She proceeds to leave without a thank you and heads down the road.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:38 pm

Officer Graham is amazed by what he saw, but realizes he only has 50 minutes to get to his new post.
"What am i doing, I NEED TO GET TO MY POST. I hope the chief won't be too mad, i should make it there in 20 minutes now" He says hopping on his runner and revving it up.
"It sounds like a new machine, i might make it there in half the time" he says while going down the road
Before he could even leave the street, he notices some thugs following the boy that helped him.
"... really world, why can't i have one day without having to kick the fecal matter out of some street urchins. -_-" he says swerving around and trying to pursue the thugs.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:55 pm

She makes it halfway to her hideout when the thugs jump her, tackling her tot the ground. They check her pockets, shirt pocket, and anything they can for her cards and duel disk. "Hey! Get offa me!" she yells at the top of her lungs. They then gag her and start kicking her, not fooling with her tool box which has what they're looking for.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:00 pm

He makes a sharp turn and engages his duel disk, drawing 2 cards and summoning 2 monsters.
"Looks like the LAW needs to bring down some disciplinary actions, go Allies of Justice Garadholg and Nullifier!! Using the city's latest technology, Garadholg and Nullifier can actually harm the thugs, ramming them into the ground. "You lot might want leave now or i'll have to be forced to use excessive force in accordance to THE LAW!!." Officer Graham says while having Garadholg and Nullifier ready their weapons.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:08 pm

They run off, leaving her alone. She gets up and dusts herself off. "Thanks...," she says. She grabs her tool box and turns to leave.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:42 pm

Thinking they might my come back after odd boy, he thinks for a second and goes to stop him.
"Wait, need a ride? As you just saw it's not safe around here. It's not right for an Officer of the LAW to leave a civilian that is in dire need of aid." he says with a vigilant pose.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:50 pm

He laughs and says, "Nah... I got this dude. Get to your meeting." She turns and leaves, disappearing around a corner.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:20 pm

... OH NO!! Officer Graham says, jumping onto is runner and revving it up. "Watch yourself, I have to make it to my post before I get another strike so don't fool around with those lowlifes anymore!!" yelling as he races off with only 9 minutes left.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:21 pm

She sighs and keeps walking, finally getting to her little base with only her duel runner, some spare parts, and other junk. She sighs. "It's so lonely around here..." she thinks to herself. "If only I had anyone to help keep... Maybe even get moved to New Heartland city..."
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:40 am

After getting off the hook, Officer Graham rides through the streets trying to shrug off a scolding that the chief of police gave him for almost being late for his placement procedure.
"I may need to find a new career if this keeps happening, I can't take anymore stressful situations like that." Officer Graham says while looking at his new deck in the deck slot built into his police runner.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:01 pm

The guys from earlier, who now have decks, approach the sleeping Tsubasa. They kick her awake.
"Look who we found, boys! This asshole again!"
They start mugging her, tearing apart her duel runner and then, with her beaten and bruised, they start to do a 3-on-1 duel against her.
"If you win, we'll kick your ass. If you lose, we'll steal your deck! Hahaha!" thug 1 says.
Thug 2 says, "What if the cops show?"
"They won't. We're way out of here."
Unknowingly, Tsubasa presses a distress signal on her duel disk.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:39 pm

Officer Graham's radar goes off, alerting him to the location where Tsubasa is currently dueling.
"(Things just get getting worse, these punks better have good insurance because im not in the best of moods right now.)" he says while jumping on his runner and speeding to the location, almost hitting a fellow officer. "Watch it Officer you're only allowed to do that to criminals!!" the Officer yells. "It's coming from the area I met that boy... oh no those lowlifes I should of tagged probrably went after that boy again, I need to hurry." he says kicking up the speed om his runner.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:52 pm

"We'll go first." They sneer.
They draw, play one facedown spell/trap card and end.
Tsubasa draws, then plays Cyber Valley. She then sets two cards and ends.
"Heh... This'll be too easy." thug 1 says.
He summons Elemental Hero Blazeman and adds polymerization to his hand.
"You're fucked now."
He then uses him and Shadow Mist to summon Elemental Hero Nova Master. He attacks Cyber Valley and she banishes it to draw a card.
Thug 2 summons Maiden with the Eyes of Blue in ATK and ends.
Thug 3 summons Ancient Gear then ends.
By this point, Tsubasa's lost all hope. She draws and smiles. She special summons Cyber Dragon then Normal Summons Cyber Dragon Drei. She then activates Power Bond to summon Cyber Twin Dragon and equips it with big bang shot. She attacks maiden, then he summons a blue eyes, then attacks again for 6000 dmg to them, takesx 2800 DMG, and ends her turn.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:07 pm

As soon as the boy the ended his turn Officer Graham swerved to his side and got his duel disk ready. "Pretty sure I told you not to get in anymore trouble, at least I get to blow some steam" Officer Graham says as he sets up his hand.
"Heh... what is a goodie two shoes like you gonna do, get out of our way narc!!" Thug 1 said. "Yeah, ya betta listen to big bro or ya gonna gets hoiyt" Thug 2 says with a slur.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:11 pm

She is stunned to see someone help her for a change. She shakes her head and looks back at the guys.
"Hurry up and do your turns!" she yells, weakly. She's close to passing out.
"Shut up!" Thug 3 says.
She stumbles to the side, barely keeping consciousness. She looks at Cyber Twin Dragon and whispers, "I'm sorry..."
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:20 pm

"Hey, hold still I got something for you" Officer Graham says as he pokes the odd boy with an adrenaline needle and holds him up. "That should give you more than enough energy to keep going, im not worried about the other two pieces of garbage but the leader seems to have gotten his hands on HEROs... thought only the rebels had access to those?" he says as he looks at Nova Master and the Ancient Gear Soldier to see what he can do. "MY TURN!!, Heh ... I set 2 cards and activate Smashing Ground on that Cyber Twin Dragon!!" Thug 1 says aggressively.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:28 pm

She stands upright and sighs as she sees Cyber Twin Dragon Disappear.
"Damn it... Banished..." She says. She walks over to the officer and waits for the other thugs.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:50 pm

"Heh... Nova Master attack the kid directly!!" Thug 1 says while getting his Nova Master to attack. "I use my Battle Fader, your not hurting this kid anymore you hear" activating Battle Fader to negate the attack and ending the battle phase. "Nobody stops bros attack like that so gonna summon mah Alexander(Alexandrite) Dragon, attack that Fayda(Battle Fader)." Thug 2 says in anger. "I activate this kid's face down Mirror Force, destroying all of your monsters" "Use the Lance you dipshit!!, no I got this I USE MY FORBIDDEN LANCE ON MY NOVA MASTER!!" Thug 1 says in quick response. "UUUGh you idiot, it's my turn now... I put Nova Master in defense mode and I summon Ancient Gear Soldier and im gonna equip Mage Power to it, attack Fader!!" Thug 3 says before destroying Battle Fader. "Heh.. it's you guys turn now but I don't think you can do much now HAHAHA!!" Thug 1 says confidently.
"It's my turn so im going draw... I summon Genex Ally Duradark and than I activate Scroll of Bewitchment on your Soldier." "What's that gonna do HHAHHA!!" Thug 1 says. "It let's me change the Attribute of your monster to DARK, and with Duradark's effect, any monster with the same type as it can be destroyed by his effect" Officer Graham says while destroying the Ancient Gear Soldier. "I set 3 cards and end my turn so that's 4 set now,it's your turn now kid." he says in a supportive

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:04 pm

She draws and smiles. She summons Cyber Dragon Core, and takes Cyber Network from her deck. She sets it and activates polymerization and sends Core and another Cyber Dragon from her hand to the grave to summon another Cyber Twin Dragon.
"Aha!" she yells. She attacks Nova and attacks him again.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:32 pm

"Heh... NOT SO FAST!!, I activate Pinpoint Guard on your 2nd attack and get back Elemental HERO Mist in defense mode. With Pinpoint Guard the monster I get with it won't get dea
destroyed by battle or card effect until the end of the turn, and Mist's effect let's me add a Mask Change to my hand if it's special summoned."
Thug 1 says while adding the Mask Change to his hand. "Good going bro, they ain't gonna beat use now" says Thug 2. "(He's got Mask Change too, that's not good... at last I have DNA Transplant, DNA Surgery, and my little surprise face down, he wouldn't dare attack trying to call my bluff.)" Officer Graham says thinks to himself, trying to calm himself down.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:14 am

She keeps calm, adrenaline pumping through her system. She's wide awake, although in a lot of pain. Thug 2 attacks his facedown.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:33 pm

"What an idiot... I activate DNA Transplant, it lets me change the attribute of all your monsters to LIGHT." Officer Graham says quickly. "Whateva, imma still attack that face down monsta!!" Thug 2 yells, flipping up Ally Salvo and destroying it. "When Ally Salvo is destroyed by a LIGHT monster, I get to destroy 2 cards on your side of the field." "Aw shit" Thug 2 says as Maiden with Eyes of Blue and Elemental HERO Mist are destroyed destroyed, clearing their field of all their monsters.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next