Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

+8
Boss Brejo
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Mizar
Esumi
Sentrio
Professor Corpse
Tsukune Aono
(Chancellor) Leon
12 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:04 pm

"Well then. You're just a giant spark of sunshine arn't ya?" he sneers. He continues pushing the runner around the corner until they arrive at the base. "Finally..." he sighs. "Hopefully we weren't followed." He looks around to make sure.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:06 pm

"Finally we are here now i can rest my feet they are killing me" Hex says in relief
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:10 pm

He listened to the reply from Hex and shook his head, "Well then Hex... Nice to meet you too. And It's very wise not to try and throw an attitude all over the place around here. People aren't from the nicest parts ya know?" He rested the Duel Runner against the wall and motioned the area to Hex.There was a large assortment of individuals along with doors marking the rooming that led even further down, the garage for runners, dueling and even an recreational location. "This is your new home now. Get to know people. Chop! Red! Come help me and Sen with this." Two more rouge looking individuals ran over and motioned Sentrio and Haribaku towards the Garage. "By the way Hex. Names Haribaku." Only revealing his name with a grin, he left with his small group.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:12 pm

"I could have this fixed in 1, maybe 2 hours tops. I'm good with tech. Plus, if you'd allow me, I'd like to use HPB (Hyper Psychic Blaster) to weld it together. It'd be much faster." Sentrio says, looking at the damage that's been done.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:13 pm

Hex wanders around the hq looking for the duel arena and is also exploring the building thats when stardust spark dragon started to glow and made hex wonder "What the hell is this light coming from stardust spark dragon" But hex just leaves it alone.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:19 pm

"Man, that wall took a real toll on this thing... I'd appreciate that. Can you guys go get the replacement wheels and the tools to fix the duel disk?" The other two nodded and happily ran off to the supply room. "Well, we'll need to raise more awareness in our ranks for this mission and we'll need to keep taking territory if we're going to safely make it to the building..."
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:21 pm

A shadow rushes behind Sentrio, leaving him unaware.
"Soooo... Let's get started..." He goes up under the bike, grabbing a wielding torch.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:25 pm

I try and find Haribaku and sentrio and i run into 2 grunts and they brushed right past hex and then hex thought "Where the hell are they going in such a rush stupid idiots" hex says under his breath
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Haribaku nodded, reaching into the toolbox next to him and grabbing a few wrenches and started to remove some of the armor plating that were by the wheel, and working towards the wheel itself. His head wasn't in the right place, his thoughts wondered on the possibility of what could be making him feel this unease.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:31 pm

Stardust Spark Dragon begins to gloe more intensely.
"That means someone here must have a dragon like this" He said as he stopped his search for Haribaku.
Two mysterious figures walk up behind him, pondering on what they should.
"Is he the guy?" a mysterious boy says.
"He fits the description, let's get started." a mysterious girl says.

TO BE CONTINUED
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:55 pm

CHAPTER 2: CONFRONTATION

Two people walk up to Hex to see what he is doing.
"Mysterious Boy: Hey, bruh we're new to the Rebellion."
"Mysterious Girl: Did everyone make it back alright?"

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:57 pm

"we are alright" hex says calmly
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:00 pm

Lo: My names Lo, how you doing
La: Im La, it's good too know
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:01 pm

Hex would stare at them. Hex was also confused about what was going on here.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:43 pm

La: You don't seem alright, here have some water
Lo: Why are you in this area at this time anyway? Aren't you guys supposed to always be on alert?

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:50 pm

"Im just out here getting some fresh air cause it is stuffy in the building" hex says. I see duel disks on their arms and i ask "are you two duelist?"
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:57 pm

"Lo: Sort of, im not as good as my sister yet" saying while looking at the sky, closing his eyes.
"La: you beat me last time Smile" she says putting her hand over his shoulder
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:00 pm

I would look at both of them and says "You guys look a little young to be duelists"
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:05 pm

"You can say we have a natural talent for it, i've people twice my age." he says looking dead on at Hex

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Hex would give a serious look and then he would say "you two should get home your parents must be worried"
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:20 pm

Lo pulls out his duel disk from his bag
"Only if you beat me in a duel"
La looks at him
"Really Lo... fine
Says with a sigh
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:22 pm

"fine then i accept your challenge"
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:30 pm

"LETS GO IM FIRST!!.... I ACTIVATE FOOLISH BURIAL." sending Grepha to the graveyard.
"And i set 2 cards facedown ending my turn"
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:33 pm

"I draw.. i set a monster in defense mode and activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy one of your facedowns and that ends my turn."
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:43 pm

"My turn(****, I lost Reckless Greed.. )... I play Gates of Dark World, my field spell and than I summon Beiige with 1900 attack points with my field active." he looks at his grave.
"I bounce Beiige back to my hand with Grepha's effect and summon him from the grave with 3000 attack, now attack his facedown monster. "

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next