Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

+8
Boss Brejo
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Mizar
Esumi
Sentrio
Professor Corpse
Tsukune Aono
(Chancellor) Leon
12 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 Empty Re: New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:27 pm

Loses the rest of my life points "Good game" hex says as he smiles
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 Empty Re: New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:29 pm

La gets curious
"Can i see your hand please?"
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:30 pm

I show la my hand and it was nothing but high level mosters
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:31 pm

Haribaku glanced over at Sentrio and nodded closely to him, and cracked his neck slightly, "You think so? I have been feeling rather unease ever since we left the alley... Keep yourself readied Soldier." He said to himself, scanning the area, the bushes being the most noticeable.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:35 pm

Hex then calls the guy who was making his duel runner "Hey its me hex when will my duel runner be delivered" Phone guy "We just shipped it to the crusade hq" Hex replies with "Good i want it to  be here before i go to sleep am i understood" phone guy "Yes" Hex hangs up

Last edited by Coolarctic1 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:38 pm

The person's gone from the bushes. Next thing Haru knows, he's tackled by a woman, chest in his face. "Yes! I finally got you both alone!~" she squeals. "2 birds with 1 stone." She throws a bolas at Sentrios feet, knocking him down then punches Haribaku in the face, knocking him unconscious. She then crawls over to Sentrio and knocks him out.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:40 pm

Lo and La speak telepathically
"Did he say the crusade HQ?, sis i thonk wr hit the jackpot"
"We need to make sure first, there's a food place called the the Crusader around here"
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:42 pm

"If you two are wondering i am in the crusade because of my own reasons with my memory i cant remember anything" hex says calmly
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:46 pm

"Both:Maybe we can help!!" They both say wanting to follow
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:48 pm

"Im sorry but i need to do this alone" hex has a stern look on his face "Now you two need to get home your parents must be worried sick about where you are"
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:50 pm

They wake up, tied against a wall. Sentrio wakes up to see Naminé standing there with a whip. He looks over to see Haribaku with multiple bruises. "N-Naminé...? H-how...? Are we dead?"
"No, idiot." She says aggressively. "You're in my torture chamber." Shes in the clothes that's in her picture on the bio. "You've changed..."
"Genetic modification does that."
"How are you here anyway?! Aren't you dead?!"
"Obviously not. I faked my death to join the government to kill you for always shoving me down. Always beating me... Always taunting me... Even your friends caught on. So I left. And tried to kill you, but you sur-"
"Y-you killed our parents?!" She whips him.
"Yes. And don't interrupt."
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:52 pm

"I'm sorry for winning at a game but come on!"
"Enough! You will be silent!" *whips him*
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:55 pm

La looks down
"Lo: We don't have any parents... we just wander from city to city" he says as he comforts his sister
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:05 pm

"what can i do to help you?" Hex asked in a calm voice
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:07 pm

Haribaku woke up in a cold sweat with a groan, his head was bumping in pain from the attack he received, "I turn around for one second and I get attacked by a big breasted dominatrix... Just my luck." He listened to whatever piece of conversation he zoned in on and glared as he witness his friend being whipped, "What the hell is going on here!? Cut that out!"
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:12 pm

"Just a place to sleep, we've been crashing on benches for months"

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:13 pm

"Then come with me to the crusade hq it is nice and warm there" Hex said with a smile
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:22 pm

"Silence!" She whips near him. She kinda likes his face. That's why she never hit it. "I will not be interrupted." She sits on Haribaku's lap.
"Well... Should I kill you both now it have my fun?~"
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:51 pm

"Get the hell off of me...! If you're going to kill me, I won't be going down that easily." He said with much grit and spite in his voice, he knew her face and knew she was one of the Order of End and that made him hate her all the more.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:02 pm

"How about you show some respect. You should be honored to have a woman such as me sir on you." She says, laughing. "This is going to be tooooo fun!~"
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:10 pm

Hex would conveniently walk by seeing them getting jump by a single women "How stupid are they" hex said under his breath
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:04 pm

Hex would walk back to the crusades hq and to his surprise his duel runner is there,hex said "Well at least it was on time"
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:19 pm

"I'd rather have my legs broken the enjoy a snake like you on my lap... Get out of my face..." He listened to her laugh at him and that only infuriated him more, he looked over at Sentrio and thought, 'We have to find a way to get the hell out of here... If only we could contact some of the Crusade members... This isn't going to end well for us...'
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:33 pm

Stardust spark dragon starts to glow again and hex wonders "What the hell why is stardust spark dragon glowing all of a sudden again this is just getting to strange or maybe this is a sign of something good or bad"
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:58 pm

"Well, what if I give you a choice? You can either: leave with me. Or you die. You choose. And by leave with you, I mean join you. I had my fun with your unconscious bodies...~" she smiles seductively.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next