Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Machina City (New Age RP City)

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 Empty Re: Machina City (New Age RP City)

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:13 pm

[color=#006600]"Ever since i've been here I came here for lunch, I love the flavor of their food."/color]

"Aww, thank you love" Martha says with a smile.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 4 Empty Re: Machina City (New Age RP City)

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:20 pm

"I can see why. I feel better already!" she says cheerfully. "And you never answered my question. Can you take us shopping to help blend in? They must pay you a ton to be a cop."
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:23 pm

(Angelo finally finishes his meal) Hey chief the lady has a point. I've been meaning to get a new hat. (He looks at the hole through his fedora)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:27 pm

He tries to resist, but the 2 puppy dog eye him.

"(Fuck)... fine, let's fix up your runner first though, it looks kind of bad right now."
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:32 pm

"I can fix it myself." she says confidently. She walks outside and grabs her portable toolbox from within a compartment in the runner. She seems to fly around the runner, fixing it up in several places, fixing dents and the like.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:35 pm

(Angelo laughs) Damn I forgot how good you where with a toolbox. Makes me feel like less of a man. (He goes over to his runner) Where is it? (He searches his runner for a card) There we go mystic tomato nearly lost ya.(He puts it in his pocket)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:38 pm

"Lets get going, try to keep up." saying as he revs up his runner and goes on the highway.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:47 pm

She follows closely behind him, not wanting to get lost.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:49 pm

(Angelo smirks) Well chief that sounded like a challenge(He speeds ahead on his runner)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:59 pm

Looking down the road, he sees cars in the way. He thinks of something.

"Hey, check this out." he turns on his siren

All the cars move out of the way, one even starts speeding off.

"They found me, I AIN'T GOIN TO NO JAIL!!" it was Thug 3.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:08 pm

"I got him!" she says, revving it up to a higher speed. She catches up then plays Cyber End Dragon to block the road. She then orders it to destroy his runner, causing him to fall into the road.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:14 pm

(Angelo recognizes the man and smiles) Well ophion you get to battle after all. (He summons ophion by using two castor's) get him (he points to the thug as ophion picks him up) hey buddy long time no see im sure cheif would love a word
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:22 pm

"Beating on a poor defenseless kid is one thing, but running out on your brothers too? Why shouldn't I tag you for your crimes in the name of the LAW!?" he says in a dominant voice.

"I wet myself?"

"... get him Duradark summons Genex Ally Duradark.

Afterwards they went to the mall. Graham than said this.

"You think making Duradark give him a wedgie on a street light was too much?"
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:26 pm

"Maybe... tell me how this'll look." she says in the changing room. She comes out in a short skirt, knee socks, and a tee shirt V-neck. "How do I look?"
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:30 pm

(angelo circles around Teubasa) You look fine a bit revealing but fine. ( he then walks off to find the hat section) you two have fun while im off
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:35 pm

Officer Graham thinks to himself

"(Got ten minutes to get back to work, how do I get thesr kids outta here safely without alerting my other officers?)" looking at the time on his duel disk.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:37 pm

She buys several other clothes and dresses and shows them to Graham. "You think these'll look nice?" she says, hopefully.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:41 pm

(Angelo walks back to where they where with a trench coat and a new fedora on) Now this is much better. (He notices Teubasa) You look better already but considering you where pretty much a wreck last time not hard. (He turns to graham) Listen chief cheers and I hope you see sense that the government is corrupt and if you don't I hope others will be merciful.
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:49 pm

Suddenly as they are exiting the mall, Search lights come on shining through the see through entrance.

"POLICING OFFICER STERLING GRAHAM, YOU ARE UNDER ARRRST FOR AIDING SUPPORTERS OF THE REBELLION. IF YOU DO NOT SURRENDER WE WILL BE HAVING NO CHOICE BUT TO USE EXCESSIVE FORCE!! his police chief says with a megaphone.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:51 pm

"Need us to help you, Graham? We always have a spot on our side for you. We could use you. Against the government, for a better future." She says, buying the clothes. "Please join us."
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:53 pm

(Angelo looks up) Come on chief your brother wanted better future we are the better future join us.(Angelo activates his duel disk)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:05 pm

Officer Graham is frozen in extreme frustration.

"(That's ****ing it, my life as a law abiding citizen of the law is over. I failed you Marcus, now I'm a **** criminal. )" he thinks to himself in apparant anger.

The other officers close in with Ally of Justice Catastors and Dark Strike Fighters.

"I guess that life is over now, gotta say goodbye to Martha and Coleman's cooking... (****ed rebels getting me into this mess). I summon Ally Salvo, because i know those searchlights emit DNA Transplant waves to turn all monsters in it to LIGHT Attribute, by ramming my Salvo into your monsters, i can destroy them"

Salvo's effect makes a large explosion, and Officer Graham runs to his Runner in the smoke.

"I know a shortcut to Domino City, let's go!!(you **** rebel scum)" he says revving up his runner.[/color]

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:19 am

"Let's go. Our control of this city can come later with reinforcements." She says, hopping into her duel runner. She revs it up and follows Graham. She plays 3 Cyber Dragons and 2 Cyber dragon Drei and tributes all their monsters and hers to get out w Chimeratech Fortress Dragon with 11000 ATK. "Take this! Fortress Main Cannon, FIRE!" The dragon shoots a large beam of light from it's mouth and obliterates the opposition.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:34 am

Just as they entered an underground tunnel that would get them to Domino City safely. Something destroys her monster with a card effect.

"This would explain why you were always late for duty, sport." Chief of Machina City Police says smugly.

"CHIEF!!" Officer Graham yells.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:45 am

"Damn it... That was my best monster..." she says angrily. "Well... I'll back you up, Graham. You play, I'll boost 'em. I don't have any more strong monsters. They're in my grave because of Fortress..."
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next