Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Machina City (New Age RP City)

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 Empty Re: Machina City (New Age RP City)

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:58 am

"Not only are you aiding a Rebel, your helping onr that stole some of the government's property. For shame Officer, we're going to have to put you away for a long time for thesr offenses." he says as he summons an Ally of Justice Quarantine and sets 3 cards.

"My turn Chief, and i'll summon Genex Ally Duradark to attack your Quarantine!!"

"Whatever sport, I activate Safe Zone to protect my monster from destruction by battle and card effects and from effects that target. You still have much to learn, sport."

"(Now Tsubasa can't special summon anymore monsters since all her Cyber Dragons are LIGHT because of Quarantine' s effect."

Officer Graham sets 2 cards and ends his turn.

"Where's Angelo, did we leave him behind?"

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 Empty Re: Machina City (New Age RP City)

Post by Sentrio Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:01 am

"He'll come later." she says coolly. She then sets 4 cards and sets one monster and ends. "Get rid of that Quarantine so I can get out a monster!" she yells at Graham. "I also activate MST on your Safe Zone and end." she says confidently.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:08 am

(Angelo noticed the other two ran off) What! Where! Uhhhhh Bastards (He gets on his runner and try's to catch up)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:31 am

"You're just making it harder on yourselves, sports. The longer you run the more time you'll spend behind bars AAAAAAHAAAHAAAHAA!!" he says laughing like a Christmas Santa.

"I've never liked you chief, and this the last time i'll call you that... LESLIE!!!"

The Police Chief is caught off guard while laugh and goes into a panic.

"Who could of told you my real name!?, little boy looks like I'll have to make you "disappear" from this here chase." he says in an intimidating tone.

"I flip my facedown Reckless Greeds, drawing 4 cards, than i summon Black Salvo and use his effect to get back Quarantine, but im not done because i synchro summon a monster i got from the last Rebel I dealt with, Black Rose Dragon. he than uses the effect to blow away all cards on the field, leaving it clear.

"Oh no!!(come on Angelo, we need your help NOW!!, Im not god enough to beat the Chief)" he thinks to himself.

"Now I use Soul Charge, paying 3000 of my 7900 LP, i bring back Black Rose Dragon, Ally of Justice Quarantine, and Black Salvo. Next I use Genex Ally Birdman from my hand to put Black Salvo back into my hand and special summon Birdman. Now I tune Birdman with Quarantine to make Dark Strike Fighter, setting 2 cards face down and ending my turn."

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:35 am

(Angelo sees the monsters down the street) I see them the bastards but It looks like there in trouble so lets do this! (He smiles and summons ophions by using heliotrope and castor as well as putting one card face down) HEY ASSHOLES TGHANKS FOR DITCHING ME (He catches up to them slapping the chief of police over the head) Hey asshole don't hurt my mates.
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by kritter9 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:46 am

Suddenly a rider in green and black jacket with a strange symbol on her hand.Takes out the chief of Machina City Police's spells and traps with Dark magic attack.
kritter9
kritter9

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:11 pm

(Angelo looking confused looks at the duelist) May I ask who in solaire's name are you? (He asks cautious)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by kritter9 Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:14 pm

(Abby looks conufused) I actually don't know myself my necklace has Abby engraved on it so i think that's my name.
kritter9
kritter9

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:15 pm

(Angelo laughed) If you help us I'm sure I can help regain your memory now come on help the chief over here!(He points to graham) You hanging in there Chief?
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:19 pm

Officer Graham doesn't care, they need all the help they can get since 3 more Officers are coming to help out the Chief of Police.

"Took your sweet time coming boys, let's round up the cattle before they get too wild." The Police Chief says.

"We need to split them up, i'll take the Chief." he says with determination.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:20 pm

(Angelo cracks his knuckles) Me and Abby can take the others.(He looks to her) Hey can I borrow your dark magician.
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by kritter9 Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:21 pm

(Abby smiled)Ok im on it use thousand knifes dark magican on Dark Strike Fighter.
kritter9
kritter9

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:24 pm

(Angelo revves up) You know what to do ophion! (He points at the other officers. Ophion grabs the two officers off there bikes and throws them off the road) Lets hope theres not anymore.
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:34 pm

Suddenly, 2 skilled officers and the remaining officer communicate a plan to seperate the 4 in the tunnel. Each officer ram into Tsubasa, Abby, and Angelo, leading them done seperate tunnels.

"Well sport, it's just you and me. You're damned lucky that one rebel took a pot shot at my Fighter, all you have to worry about is Black Rose Dragon now."

"I can take you, i draw... (got an Iron Call, Black Salvo, DNA Transplant and Pot of Duality, hope the others are doing alright.)" he thinks to himself.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:41 pm

(Angelo pissed off he got separated rams back into the officer) Now I will defeat you and get back with the others. I draw. (He draws Traptrix myrmelo) I summon traptrix myrmello in attack and activate her effect to bring traptrix trap hole nightmare to my hand. (He then sets two cards down)

[color=#666633][/color] The skilled officer laguhs "You crusader's are nothing compared to us I summon Silent magicin LV 4 and end my turn." He says

(`Angelo worries about the others)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by kritter9 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:06 pm

(Abby's feeling worried about Angelo)Abby sets two face downs and tribute summon dark magician girl.Hope the others are all right.
kritter9
kritter9

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:59 pm

(Angelo swerves around the corner smoothly) Listen buddy I don't want to hurt you but I will take pleasure in doing so(He summons a winged kuriboh) I activate transcendent wings to summon winged kuriboh LV 10. (He then looks over at his silent magician) Interesting card remind me to take it of your corpse now ophion destroy his silent magician.(He watches in joy as ophion decimates the monester) Now myrmelo attack directly

The officer stops him "I activate mirror force."
(Angelo smirks) And I activate magic jammer.
Now continue myrmelo.
(Angelo suddenly gets a ringing in his head and a faint voice but he does not quite hear it)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:02 pm

Tsubasa draws Cyber Eltanin. "YES!!! Finally!!!" she thinks to herself. "I'll set one card (Cyber Dragon Core) and 2 spell/traps (Cyber Network and Limiter Removal) and end my turn." The cop draws and plays pot of duality, and takes a Cyber Dragon. "You a Cyber dueler too?" she inquires. He doesn't reply. He instead Special Summons Cyber Dragon and attacks Core.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by kritter9 Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:12 pm

suddenly a goyo guardian attacks dark magican girl.I activate dark burning magic attack.
kritter9
kritter9

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:14 pm

(angelo slows down but keeps duelling) You do understand this will be your final turn then I can find the others.

The officer drew "I activate double summon and first summon solar flare dragon and tribute him to summon zarbog the monarch and use his effect to banish your ophion"

(Angelo gulps as his ophion becomes banished)

"Now my monarch destroy his myrmello"

(Angelo activates his set card) I activate mirror force

"WHAT oh no I may not be able to recover from this." The officer panics crashing into the wall a few times.

(Angelo laughs) This duel is over myrmello attack (He watches as his myrmello destroys the rest of the goverments life points he then speeds up and graps his silent magician LV 4 and Cool Ill be taking that mate.
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:21 pm

Tsubasa draws and plays Cyber Repair Plant to add a Cyber Dragon Zwei to her hand. "Last chance to surrender!" she yells. Still, silence from the police officer. She then banishes it and several other light machine types from her gravee to special summon Cyber Eltanin with a whopping 4000 ATK. She then activates Cyber Network and destroys it with MST and Special summons 3 Cyber Dragons and a Cyber End Dragon then ends. The guard draws, turns Cyber Dragon to defense, and sets a card and ends. Tsubaba draws and plays Giant Trunade. "I know this is banned, but why not?" she thinks. She attacks with all her monsters and finishes him off at the end of the tunnel and he's dead.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:35 pm

(Angelo looks at the magicians and adds them to his deck) Alright lets get out of this tunnel and check on the others I hope abby is okay she seemed a bit off when we talked.( He zoomed off to the end of the tunnel)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:44 pm

Officer Graham only has 800 LP left, an active DNA Transplant and a face up Ally of Justice Core Destroyer. Thr Chief of Police still has 3100 with a face up Burei and Ally Salvo in ATK and 2 face downs.

"Just give up the chase now and turn in your rebel friends, and maybe you won't go to prison. I could make you my personal janitor AAAAHHAAAAHHAA!!"

Battered and losing consciousness from the very real damage monsters can cause, he draws one last card.

"(come on... give me something.... please, those kids need me to get them out of here!!)" he thinks weakily to himself with pain coursing through his body.

"(Takes a look) that'll do... I... I summon Genex Ally Duradark... his effect with... DNA destroys you monster." he says as Duradark destroys Burei.

"That is it!!, boy you just don't give up and since you want to be so ungrateful I have no choice but to take you out in back next turn. (So what if I lost Burei, still got another Black Salvo in my hand, a Dark Hole and 2 face down Mirror Force, i've won Hhahaha!!)" the Chief thinks to himself.

"IM NOT DONE.. I play Iron Call, since I have a Machine monster on field I can special my Genex Controller. I tune all 3 monsters to make ALLY OF JUSTICE DECISIVE ARMOR." the monster he summoned has 3300 ATK and DEF points.

"You wouldn't want to beatdown a fellow officer of the law!?, would you. Come on Officer, we can work this out!!" he says in absolute horror.

"No.. I use Decisive Armor's 2nd effect, when you have a face LIGHT monster, like your Ally Salvo with DNA Transplant on field, I can discard one card and destroy all your Spell and Trap cards on field." Armor blows away his back row.

"DECISIVE ARMOR, FINISH HIM OFF RIGHT NOW WITH THIS, LIMITER REMOVAL!!" fires off a tank round at the Chief of Police's Ally Salvo, causing his LP to hit 0 and making him crash.

"The exits are up ahead, I hope they can find them and get to Domino AAARRGGHAA!!" He yells holding his side in pain.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:49 pm

(Angelo now at the end of the tunnel notices the yell) Shit chief something must have happened! (Angelo rushes down the tunnel graham was in and goes to find him)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:09 pm

Tsubaba's too far away to notice what's going on.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next