Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Machina City (New Age RP City)

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 Empty Re: Machina City (New Age RP City)

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:09 pm

"You guys aren't being nice to me just because I'm a girl, right?" she asks, accepting his hand. She goes to her duel runner and fixes it so it can be pulled straight and climbs into the seat, breathless. "Why are they so helpful..." she wonders.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 Empty Re: Machina City (New Age RP City)

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:17 pm

(Angelo smirks) I don't care if your a man or woman I wont let the people I know and care about suffer. (He says going onto his duel runner and revving up)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:27 pm

"Thanks..." she says as she passes out, helplessly. She has her legs crossed and is in a sleeping position, hair covering her face. She looks so adorable.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:32 pm

(Angelo looks over to Teubasa and cant help but smile) Ahhhh so government where is this place (He asks looking at Graham)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:34 pm

He waits to answer until they are all safely on the road.

"Because I promised my brother that to never be a bad person anymore before he passed away. he says looking at a card in the mirror of his runner.

"I used to be a criminal in the Underground Railway of Domino City. I was 22 at the time and was living with my brother, he wanted me to stop before i either got arrested or hurt but i never listened. One day I cheated a guard of Thoryn Blood, the leader of the Railway, he sent these weird monsters to my house and they ran through it looking for me. I got home... and found my brother shredded on the kitchen floor." he says closing his eyes.

He than turns to Tsubasa, noticing her passed out, and
smiles."

"He told me to promise him to get out and go to Republic City, to find a new life with his savings and start the family we never had, and to promise him to never become a monster like the Crusade or criminals like Blood's goons, he died in my arms before the medics got there. Than i met a young boy who seemed to be in power among the government, he gave me my job and here I am. he says focusing back on the road.

"It's right there" he points to it as he pulls into it.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:43 pm

(Angelo pulls in) Listen im sure your brother meant well but the crusade are not the bad guys. You don't seem bad so don't make the mistake of crossing me cause I will not be beaten. ( He say kinda angry until he notices Teubasa) So who's gonna wake sleeping beauty.
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:46 pm

Officer Graham nudges Tsubasa awake.

"We're here, want anything?, all on me." he says with a smile.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:49 pm

She groans at the lack of movement. The neon signs flashing into her eyes wakes her from her slumber. "Are we there yet...?" She's lost her deep, masculine voice for a cute, high-pitched one. "Since you two know now, I might as well use my normal voice." She crawls out of the runner, then falls on her face, her leg asleep and the other one wounded. "I may need some help..." she says.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:50 pm

(Angelo helps her) I got ya. So chief what we got here?(He looks up at the diner)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:53 pm

She hobbles inside, leaning heavily on Angelo. "I need to use the bathroom..." She says, quietly. "I may as well stop pretending to be a boy now... Considering you'll tell others..." she says in defeat.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:54 pm

(Angelo holds back a laugh) You need help getting there. ( He says)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:59 pm

Officer Graham and the 2 walk in, and waves at the main cooks.

"Coleman, Martha, 3 seats." he says in a loud friendly tone.

"Oh, it's my little Sterling and he's got some friends, COLEMAN!!" she yells

"What do ya want?" Coleman says in an elderly tone.

"A bowl of Gumbo for me with some Hi-Tap(soda) and... okay guys they have chineses, mexican, pizza, chicken, and fish." he says to the 2
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:00 pm

(Angelo smiles) Chinese would be great.
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:01 pm

"I'll have a ham and onion pizza with a Diet Cola, please..." she starts to hobble over to the bathroom.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:05 pm

Coleman and Martha have 2 duel monsters give them the food and Officer Graham chows down.

"(HNGGANANANOM).. food is the beast medicine, eat up."
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:07 pm

(Angelo stares in shock) Calm down there chief. (Angelo starts his food) Damn this is good.
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Tsubasa comes back with a long rag in her hand and with a size B breast. Her shirt covers most of it, but a little on the bottom show. "I'm used to wearing this to look like a flat chested guy... Feels so good to have it off.~" she says, stretching her back.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:16 pm

(Angelo turns his head) Hey Teubas sit down the foods great.(he motions to a seat next to Graham)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:19 pm

Martha gets her monsters to go to the bwck.

"What do you want love? Martha says with a motherly tone.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:22 pm

"A ham and onion pizza please." she says, sitting beside Graham rather closely. "I-I'm sorry..." she says, scooting over, away from him. Her face is flushed. "Wh-why am I so nervous... maybe because they know more about me...? I don't know..." she thinks.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:23 pm

(Angelo notices Teubasa gets embarrassed an smirks) Hey there Teu you okay? Your looking red.
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:28 pm

After wolfing down his his Gumbo, Officer Graham asks for Lou Mane Noodles with chicken. He than notices Tsubasa blushing while talking to Angelo.

"You two love birds ease it down a bit, okay?" he says stuffing his face with noodles.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:30 pm

(Angelo now blushes) Me and her nope not going to happen. Your nice and all but nope!(He puts his face down in the Chinese meal) Thanks for the meal Chief
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:08 pm

She turns bright red. "Nuh uh... N-never gonna happen..." she says, mouth full of pizza, almost choking. She wolfs down the rest of the pizza and burps. "I'm gonna need another," she says. "Also, can you take us shopping? We're gonna need a new wardrobe. Well, at least I am."
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:10 pm

(Angelo stares in shock still eating his Chinese) The hell is wrong with both of you eat normally enjoy the taste.(He keeps eating)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next