Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Domino City (New Age RP City)

+6
kritter9
Sentrio
GetRekt
Zephyr
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Chancellor) Leon
10 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 3 Empty Re: Domino City (New Age RP City)

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:05 pm

Professor Cyber: "what the hell? he is part of the crusade? and that little girl? jesus I need to get out of here now!"

Side note: when my characters sentences have these " " they are thinking.

Last edited by {Sacred} gamecon3 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chaos
Chaos

Customize Profile : Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:08 pm

Aide knowing what would be in store for her she calls back the behemoth, soothing it so it would calm down. "Sorry, Dan-kun please don't tell sensei about this, i'll behave(for now)." She says pulling it back to her side.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Professor Cyber:DAMN IT NOT MY SHOP YOU IDIOTS I WILL MURDER YOU ALL!!!!!
(the Professor then sees his cards glowing yet again)
Professor Cyber: Tch, been a while eh you both?

Last edited by {Sacred} gamecon3 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:13 pm

(Angelo still enraged prepares to duel with the professor ) I summon evilswarm castor and thanks to his effect I can summon another Evilswarm and I choose another castor I now overlay to xyz summon Evilswarm option. (As ophion appears he roars loudly and menacingly.)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:15 pm

"Now dogma destroy his ophion And stop this madness" Dan says.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:19 pm

Aide is laughing extremely hard seeingthat the Evilswarm Crusade grunt doesn't know that the Professor is also part of the Crusade.
"Dan-kun, this is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile (chuckles), should we do anything about this? he might kill him." she says with a smile.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:20 pm

(Angelo enraged set a card down) I'm not done I hope you know that
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:24 pm

"I dont have time for you" Dan says to angelo
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:29 pm

(Angelo shocked runs up to Dan and attempts to punch him) don't run away from me!
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:38 pm

Dan blocks angelos hand and twists his arm "Dont even mess around with me i can and will break you arm" Dan says looking at him with an evil stare
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:46 pm

(the Professor grabs Angelo's and Dan's arms
Professor Cyber: I will murder you both if you mess around in my SHOP!!
(he says in a pissed off mood and here he thought he was going to duel someone)
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:49 pm

(angelo spits at cyber) Go ahead I've got nothing to lose thank to them! (He glares at dan)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:52 pm

Aide uses this chance to tell Grepha to grab both Angelo and the Professor and pin them both to the ceiling.
"Thanks again for making this so easy, we really appreciate your help mister uh... yeah, I don't care bye " she says while directing Grepha to throw Angelo out the window of the front of the shop. "I got him, Dan-kun" she says calmly.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:56 pm

(After sorting out his back he walks away from the shop) I will defeat you dan you and your stinking government but for now i'll stay in new heartland so be prepared.(With that he walks off to new heartland.
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:01 pm

(feeling pain for the fact that her Grepha is grabbing him he then activates his duel disk)
Professor Cyber: DUEL DISK ACTIVATE!!!
Duel Disk: Online and ready for use
(the professor gets his hands out of the Grepha using his activated duel disk)
Professor Cyber: I SUMMON FULL ARMOR PHOTON DRAGON AND ACTIVATE ITS EFF DESTROY HER MONSTER!!!
(his full armor then appears outside of the shop, destroys her monster by shooting a non physical blast)
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:05 pm

"Professer im sorry we will be going now" Dan says while grabbing aide
The attack causes a massive explosion, causing Dan to lose his grip on Aide but he keeps on running.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:13 pm

-Meanwhile-
elsewhere in Dominoes city, an engine roared before suddenly screeching to a halt. The slim, purple vehicle stopped abruptly, in front of what appeared to be an immense tube, leading into the sewers of Domino City. Compared to this construct, the Duel runner and it's rider looked minuscule. Beneath a large, purple helmet, the rider let out a chuckle, before removing it. Long pink hair flowed out behind his back, revealing the face of Zephyr, leader of Domino city.

"To think that a member of the government could ever feel small."

Letting out more soft chuckles, Zephyr walked towards the tube, his black leather jacket swaying with the wind. Though he was never much of a "hands-on-approach" person, Zephyr decided that it would be amusing to deal with the Underground Duelling Circuit himself, if only just once.
Zephyr
Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:25 pm

In the sewers of Domino City, Aizel has finally made it into arena where the Circuit have made deals with Government Officers and the Crime Lords that the government protects to ensure cheap resources.

"This is my kind of business, I wonder if I can find me that Thoryn Blood guy, he was a leader in Rebellion I think, not sure but I don't care im gonna beat him." Aizel says while slidding down a pipeline to the entrance of the arena.
"Void Ogre!!, rip him apart for the fans!! a participant in the current match says as his Void Ogre Dragon devours the loser of the round.

The crowd roars as they love the carnage and bloodshed that the arena delivers them.

"Yep, my kind of place Smile" Aizel says with a smile.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:42 pm

-Meanwhile-
(In the shop the Professor is dealing with repair issues leading to a huge bill at hand)

Professor Cyber: Mother f@#ker!! (sigh), this is gonna cost alot of bucks to pay for.
(He then attempts to call the repairmen but then he sees a man going down into the sewers of Domino City.)
Professor Cyber: aw s@#t that place.... well screw it I might as well earn some money without the need to work.
(He then heads to the sewers.)
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:12 pm

Going through the sewers and arriving at the Underground Dueling Circuit, Aizel approaches the gates to the arena and asks one of the guards if he can enter.
"How much money you got, kid?, if you ain't got no money you ain't gonna duel. the Guard says while standing up from his chair. "... 500 dollars?"
Aizel says, giving him the money. "(clips cash)You're in" the guard says opening the gate.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:34 pm

(on the other side of the arena the Professor is going to pay 500 as well. His history with the underground dueling circuit is always is a bland one he wins some of his duels in the circuit but once he wins, he never seems to finish his opponents off. Though he is a member of the crusade he doesn't have a good relationship with the 3rd in command, Thoryn blood)

side note:a fact you should know in the later future

Professor Cyber: Alright who am I facing? (wearing his mask as a disguise to keep his reputation at zero)
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:16 am

Aizel gets ready for his first duel against a Battlin' Boxer duelist.
"It's past your bedtime boy, go home and I won't have to put you in the hospital. " the BB Duelist says with a cold tone.
"Sorry gramps but im not sure you can take me, i've taken on WAAY stronger old people than you, yah crusty dick pancake." he says in a very cocky way.

The crowd take a liking to Aizel, hoping to see if he can back up his words.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:29 am

(the Professor sees his opponent seems to be a light-sworn user, dressed in a white hoodie and blue pants though he seems abit off)

Professor Cyber: hmm... you seem to be a worthy no? well let us see it DUEL DISK ACTIVATE
Duel disk: Online and ready for use

???: hmm.... fine let us see, Duel disk ready
Duel disk: Time to die my masters opponent

Side note: the characters will be represented by these to avoid large amounts of space taken
Professor Cyber-> study
???-> Question

Announcer: DUEL START!!!
Question  I call first I summon LUMINA then I discard RAIDEN to Special summon him then I SYNCHRO SUMMON MICHEAL THE LIGHTSWORN MONARCH then I will mill 3 and end my turn

study  my turn I guess I draw, I Special Summon THRASHER in attack mode I then normal summon GALAXY WIZARD and activate its eff to make it level 8 then I activate the spell card GALAXY EXPEDITION I Special Summon GALAXY SOLDIER in atk mode then that gives me a free GALAXY EYES PHOTON DRAGON I activate PHOTON SANCTUARY to Special Summon galaxy-eyes then I activate the spell card GALAXY QUEENS LIGHT all of them are now level 8 so i xyz summon 2 monsters GALAXY EYES TACHYON DRAGON and FELGRAND then I overlay Tachyon dragon to special summon  FULL ARMOR GALAXY EYES PHOTON I activate its eff DES YOUR MONSTER

Question : GAH

study not done yet I then activate the spell card ONI-GAMI COMBO I detach all of the material from FULL ARMOR so now it can attack you TWICE

Question  EEEHHH?!??!!?

study ATTACK HIM DIRECTLY!!!!!!

???'s duel disk: master we failed life points have reached zero
Question damn it.

Last edited by {Sacred} gamecon3 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:43 am

-Meanwhile-
"Im gonna let you go first, wouldn't want you to drop dead before you got a turn" Aizel says with a smug attitude.
"I summon Battlin' Boxer Headgeared and set 2 cards... end of turn, child ." he says still in a cold tone.

"Oh it's MY turn?, took you long enough. Im going off with summoning Archfiend Heiress and than i use Night Beam on your right face down. Going to play my field spell Archfiend Palabyrinth and use my Falling Down on your Headgeared. No response?, too bad since that's 3100 coming your way(Aizel shrugs)." saying as Heiress knocks the BB Duelist over the head with her stick and the Headgeared decks him in the gut, dropping him to the ground. "I set two cards face down and end my turn... hang in there old man, okay? Im not done hurting you yet." he says with a smirk.

"You kids these days just never quit talking." Standing up, he draws for his turn.
"Don't forget you lose 800 for your Falling Down." saying in anger, than summons Battlin' Boxer Glassjaw and special summons Battlin' Boxer Sparrer from his hand with it's effect, overlaying into Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke, ending his turn since Sparrer makes him skip his battle phase.

The crowd gets wild as the 2 go at it, waiting for there to be blood. Aizel than draws a card.

"I win, lol"
"I have to see this"
"Just pulled A Monarch Storms Forth"
"...(Sigh)"

He pulls out a Cigar and lights it, huffing on it one good time.

"Always knew i'd die in here, wish it wasn't by a little shit like you.. come on, DO IT!!."
"I tribute your Yoke with my spell and drop Archfiend Commander, make it really messy guys. he says as they all attack.

Heiress kicks him in the crotch, Commander shreds him with his claws, and than his own Headgeared uppercuts him in the chest, breaking his rib cage and causing massive amounts of blood to erupt from his pallet and hitting the Arena floor with terrifying force. The crowd just can't get enough of the bloodshed.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by GetRekt Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:28 am

-Shortly After-
Thoryn Blood looks on, with a smirk on his face he leaves the box and awaits the result of the two duelists with fire in their eyes and is intent to meeting them. Thoryn walks up to Cyber after he leaves his opponent in the dust.

Blood: That was interesting, impressive even, but you are still weak compared to the opponents you will face next. You're capable of doing things of minor importance, but you have a long way to go before you can have the opportunity to truly impress me.
GetRekt
GetRekt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next