Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
tester - kritter9's tester application EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
tester - kritter9's tester application EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
tester - kritter9's tester application EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
tester - kritter9's tester application EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
tester - kritter9's tester application EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
tester - kritter9's tester application EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
tester - kritter9's tester application EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
tester - kritter9's tester application EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
tester - kritter9's tester application EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

kritter9's tester application

2 posters

Go down

tester - kritter9's tester application Empty kritter9's tester application

Post by kritter9 Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:18 pm

1.) Why you wish to be a Tester-So I can help this academy I want to be a bigger part of the academy and would like to become tester so i can help people the way this academy and members have helped me.
2.) Why you think you are suitable-I believe i'm suitable because I'm a skilled duelist I've been dueling since the first release and i like to help newer duelists feel the joy i do and i fully understand the game and the rules.

4)What is the job of a tester-The job is to help new recruits or people retesting's ability's then put them into a dorm based on there score.Then id check in on them from time to time.

5.)What each section of the Testing rubric means-Match-Win/Loss Ratio is basically what it is, its the amount of win's and losses and points are awarded points for winning. Aptitude is the skill level of the testee. Deck Consistency is how well it flows and works well all together. Rulings is how much the Testee understands such as traps spells and effects. Behavior is how the Testee acts during and before the duel. Awareness is how much the Testee is able to notice and react to. Side Deck- for one if the Testee has a side deck nd if they Side it and how it effective it is and how well they switch cards to stop my play style or moves. Response-is how the Testee responds to the my moves and what i'm planning.
6.) From now on when a person Applies for tester they will have to go through a mock battle. A mock battle is were a person tests a Tester/Mod/Admin as if they were testers and we were students: Okay im ready for it

Thanks for the consideration ^.^
kritter9
kritter9

Back to top Go down

tester - kritter9's tester application Empty Re: kritter9's tester application

Post by Vald the INVOKER Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:20 pm

I'll let leon know about your application
Vald the INVOKER
Vald the INVOKER

Back to top Go down

tester - kritter9's tester application Empty Re: kritter9's tester application

Post by kritter9 Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:06 pm