Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Application to be a tester. EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Application to be a tester. EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Application to be a tester. EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Application to be a tester. EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Application to be a tester. EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Application to be a tester. EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Application to be a tester. EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Application to be a tester. EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Application to be a tester. EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Application to be a tester.

3 posters

Go down

Application to be a tester. Empty Application to be a tester.

Post by Caged Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:12 pm

I want to become a tester not for myself, but for the privilege to help out the academy. I haven't been dueling as long as other people, but i'm still somewhat of a good duelist. It's testing my ability, but also the ability of the testees that want to join the academy.

I think i'll be suitable for the position because i'm a hard worker, i do as i'm told, and I never make excuses if somebody higher than me tells me to do something. Yes i still have a lot to learn about YuGioh, but as long as i can help out others than don't know as much about it as i do, that's all that matters.

I'll be active everyday, and if i can't, i will be on every other day. Obviously, when i get on, i stay on for a while haha. Only reason's i'll wont be on, is if i'm sick, or in the hospital.

Like i stated above, a tester is not only testing yourself, but testing the trainee. Seeing not what dorm to put them, but how well they will belong in our academy, and how they will get along with everybody else in it.

As for the testing rubric, it means a different thing for everybody, but its all connected in the same way.
Aptitude- is the skill and the experience of the testee. How well they handle the testing enviorment.
Deck consistency- is how well they have built their deck and to be able to get out the right cards at the right moments.
Card Knowledge- how well they know the rulings of not only their cards, but other peoples cards as well.
Behavior- how they act during the match and single, while put into any situation. this is the most important portion in my opinion.
Awareness- is how well they understand what they do and what other people do. also to see if they can figure the position they were put in due to the tester and their dueling.
Side Deck- how well they know what cards to put in against other decks. This can win matches. Also very important.
Overall Preformance- How well they dueled in the single and the match as well. This is where true skill is tested.
Caged
Caged

Back to top Go down

Application to be a tester. Empty Re: Application to be a tester.

Post by Darth Sidious Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:17 pm

I support this Application!!!
Darth Sidious
Darth Sidious

Customize Profile : Red

http://kokugatsugaming.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:22 pm

Alright. This application looks a lot different than the last. But, there are a few things I'd like to point out to you. You don't exactly have all your priorities in the mind of a tester. It seems like you've more so given yourself the mind of a teacher. I'll accept this application for the fact that you've shown your dedication and vigor for being a tester. Although, you will be watched and instructed to observe the other testers. Hear out their answers to these questions and learn from them. The ones you've provided aren't bad answers, but not in the field you're applying for. Application Approved.

Application to be a tester. California+mentioned+swell+with+sun+_0d0f34113a956f12083bd9606342fe1d
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down