Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Story Thread For New Age Rebellion (RP) EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Story Thread For New Age Rebellion (RP) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Story Thread For New Age Rebellion (RP) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Story Thread For New Age Rebellion (RP) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Story Thread For New Age Rebellion (RP) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Story Thread For New Age Rebellion (RP) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Story Thread For New Age Rebellion (RP) EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Story Thread For New Age Rebellion (RP) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Story Thread For New Age Rebellion (RP) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Story Thread For New Age Rebellion (RP)

+2
Dragooshin961
(Chancellor) Leon
6 posters

Go down

Story Thread For New Age Rebellion (RP) Empty Story Thread For New Age Rebellion (RP)

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:30 pm

This is the story thus far that I've created. I'm not really looking for much of an idea to change this as I am just looking for people to be interested.

This Age is far after the current Saga of Arc V and All summoning styles have become one in piece. As expect of the Yu-Gi-Oh! realm, there is a New Evil that will soon take rise in the world. The current age is a time of peace but one that came from the downfall of technology. Action Dueling has become a large scale project through cities to the point where they could use them to reinforce law. Every City in the current day and age is one large Action Field and duels are made daily. The current Government is slowly involving this Law as a sort of 'Game' to play with the current population of human lives. They either obey or get marked as a Rebel and be hunted for the rest of their days with Action Field'ed monsters. There has come a time where those who are tired of the oppression have banned together and decided to fight against the Government. This group is known as the 'Rebirth Crusade'. In this time of crisis, they've made it their mission to try and gain control over all major cities until they could draw their way to the mainlands and take down the Corporation at it's head. But, the biggest enemy to the Crusade is the 'Order of End', the Special Squad that have been put in charge of all the Major Cities with one member leading each town. These are highly renowned as some of the strongest duelists. Said to hold powers that override the Action Fields and made their cards reality, therefore they generally duel for keeps. There are currently 10 members known in the Order. It is the job of these two sides to fight against one another for the end result of what the world will be ruled by! Oppression or Freedom.

Innovations of the current world:

+Aerial Duel Runner Style Transformation

+More Advanced communication technology

+Action Fields with Rid-able monsters outside of duels
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Story Thread For New Age Rebellion (RP) Empty Re: Story Thread For New Age Rebellion (RP)

Post by Dragooshin961 Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:56 pm

This sounds amazing and fun.
Dragooshin961
Dragooshin961

Back to top Go down

Story Thread For New Age Rebellion (RP) Empty Re: Story Thread For New Age Rebellion (RP)

Post by Sentrio Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:00 pm

I'm in
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:02 pm

I guess I'll jump in
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:02 pm

Post your bios up then peeps!
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:01 am

Why did i not read this sooner
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Heaven's Authority Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Something should go here. Done.

FUK! so good
Heaven's Authority
Heaven's Authority

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down