Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
tester - Application to become a tester. EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
tester - Application to become a tester. EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
tester - Application to become a tester. EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
tester - Application to become a tester. EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
tester - Application to become a tester. EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
tester - Application to become a tester. EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
tester - Application to become a tester. EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
tester - Application to become a tester. EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
tester - Application to become a tester. EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Application to become a tester.

2 posters

Go down

tester - Application to become a tester. Empty Application to become a tester.

Post by Fujitora Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:12 pm

1.) I have been playing Yu-Gi-Oh for eleven years and I have always loved playing it. I wouldn't just be a tester in the sorts. I would also help new recruits with their decks and anything else they may need. One main point in why I would like to test new recruits is I would like to see who is a skillful duelist in this academy so I may have the challenge and pleasure of facing them in the future and knowing what to expect.
2.) I believe I am suitable for being a tester because over the years I have been a part of dozens of academies and in most of these academies I have been a tester. I am a difficult and strict tester, I normally will not allow for nonsense, rudeness, or any form of cheating. I do love dueling very much, but if there is rules in place, I shall not try to break them.
3.) I will be on every other day if not every day. I will be able to test people every day unless there is complications with my electricity or the weather around where I live.
4.) Being a tester is more than just deciding which dorms people go it. Testers are more than literally the foundation for an academy such as this. Without testers, people will not be placed in the correct dorms and people will be struggling and arguing about who is the better duelist or who has more skill. Testers are keepers of the peace and the enemies of chaos.
5.) Match for the test - It decides whether the testee actually has skill opposed to in a single where he or she can just luck his or her way through the single game.
Single for the test - To see how well the testee can preform without side decking throughout the game.
Aptitude - The overall skill level of the testee, how well he can preform in a testing environment.
Deck Consistency - How well the testee can access cards he or she needs and how often the deck preforms combos that help the player succeed in the test.
Card Ruling Knowledge - If the testee can understand simple rules of cards and use those rules to his or her advantage in the game.
Behavior - To determine whether the testee has a suitable attitude towards the tester and his comrades, also helps determine the play style of the testee. If he is an aggressive person, he will most likely play aggressively.
Awareness - Determines whether the testee understands what he or she is doing and understands what the tester is doing and how it affects the gamestate at hand.
Side deck - How well the testee can respond to opposing decks.
Siding - How well the testee understands how the cards he or she is siding into his maindeck affect his or her's opponent's deck and card strategy.
Answers to situations - How well the testee is able to respond to situations dangerous to him or her and the gamestate at hand. How the testee combats any opposition to him or her.
Response - In what way the testee reacts to the tester's plays.
Overall performance - How well the testee played within the two testing games and how much control over each situation the testee had opposed to how much control the tester had.
Fujitora
Fujitora

Customize Profile : Flair

Back to top Go down

tester - Application to become a tester. Empty Re: Application to become a tester.

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:06 pm

I like the answers I see on this application. Something I don't hear that often. Testing for challenge and benefit of not only yourself but your testee. Care for the rules and how things are done are very nice qualities. I would go further but I'd run into banter. Application approved.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down