Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Domino City (New Age RP City)

+6
kritter9
Sentrio
GetRekt
Zephyr
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Chancellor) Leon
10 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 13 Empty Re: Domino City (New Age RP City)

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:21 pm

"he is here somewhere i can feel it but i dont know where exactly" dan says as he looks down at aide.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:37 pm

(Angelo looks around and jumps as he notices Evilswaram ophion, Ouroboros and castor.) What the hell how can I see you guys. (He goes up and touches them) and touch you? WHAT?

"Why master you are in our world now welcome." (Ouroboros said floating down)
(Ophion goes up to angelo) 'its true angelo and im pretty sure more people are here too.' (Ophion strecthes out his different limbs) 'ahh nice o strecth.
(Castor is behind them being grumpy as normal) `Why and how are you here I like our world without humans.`(He says walking up to angelo)u]

(Angelo is shocked) Calm down castor ill get out of here but im most likely going to need your help ok? (He looks at them)
"Of course master."
'Ok why not.'
`If it gets you out sure.`
(Angelo and his evilswarms walk off to wander and find a way out.)

Last edited by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:46 pm

Suddenly, her deck flies out her duel disk and the monsters from her deck break loose.
"Finally, we are free from that infernal prison." her Beiige said.
"WE ARE FREE!!, no more chains." her Broww said .
"And we finally have our minds to ourselves once more." her Snoww said.
"You and your pitiful brother were lucky to tame us, but now that we are home we can now have swift justice for your crimes against me and my followers." Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World said in a grizzly tone.
"All this tim I thought you were all copies,  I never knew youwere the original Dark World monsters, im so sorry!!" Aide says full of regret.
Grapha walks up to her and prepare to strike her down.
"I am tired of you, begone from my sight weak human!!" saying as he swings his arm towards her.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:02 pm

*As Grapha went in for the attack, a mechanical winged beast decended from the sky, its screeching voice briefly disoriented the large fiend as it flew under its attacking arm. As Grapha looked down he would see that was Aide gone and in the talons of the raid raptor, Rise Falcon, with Luke riding on it's back, signing heavily* Finally, i was actually in time for once.
deathxlink1992
deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:11 pm

"Oh no you don't! BEGONE! BACK TO THE DARK WORLD!!! a bright light charges in Infinity's mouth. It shoots at Grapha's head at point blank range. If it hits, it'll be disintegrated.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:18 pm

"Why are you people trying to help me, especially YOU!!" she says while hoping she doesn't fall.
"Hurry up and put me down, I need to find my brother and you getting in the way!!"
She than notices rebels trying to stop the Dark World onslaught.
"You think a pathetic blast like that can stop me!!, GRAPHA!!" he says, jumping over the blast wave.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:23 pm

(Angelo hears the commotion and runs in that direction. as he runs up he sees them there fighting a Grapha) Oh damn wait is that teubasa what the hell is happening. (He runs closer) Well I may as well help Ouroboro attack with all you got! (angelo shouts pointing at grapha)

"Of course master" (He nods and fires a blast at the grapha as angelo and the other evilswarms rush over run over)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:33 pm

"Yes, all of you come at me, i'll take ALL OF YOU ON!!" he says after ducking under the blast .
"Our master is in trouble, we must assist." Snoww says rallying her fellow Dark Worlders.
"EVERYONE, TO BATTLE!!... HAAZAAAH!!" Beiige says mustering over 20 other Dark Worlder grunts.
"I guess i'll take out that man over there doing nothing. He brings shame to the battlefield. "Broww say readying his bow.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:44 pm

*rise falcon quickly barrel rolls and releases aide above it, making her land on her rear on Rise's back, Luke turns to her with a smile*
I'm helping you cause i don't want to see anyone else hurt, i know you only lashed out on me because you were looking for someone to vent your pent up emotions of sorrow and despair.
*he turned back as rise falcon turned to face the DW monsters*
COME FORTH MY MOST POWERFUL COMRADE REVOLUTION FALCON! ANNIHILATE THESE CRUEL BEASTS!
*Revolution falcon, 3 times the size of rise falcon, appears from behind it's comrade and descends towards all the dark world monsters, its powerful screech saps the strength of the Dark world monsters* Revolution falcon can sap the strength of any monster it attacks and it's attack is so destructive it can attack all of you at once! Your so called power is nothing compaired to it! REVOLUTIONARY AIR RAID! *Revolution falcon proceeds to bombard the weakened monsters from above*
deathxlink1992
deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:53 pm

(Angelo runs up too where the dark worlds used to be as he looks up to Luke and his falcon.) NICE MOVE! (he shouts from the ground) BUT JUST A BIT OF OVERKILL (he says sarcastically)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:00 pm

"Lets go hot red dragon archfiend" Sincara says. Dan would look over at him and he sighs "Now beelze come on out" beelze would appear behind dans spirit.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Grapha emerges from the smoldering pile of Dark Worlders, having no choice but to call out his masters.
"(cough)SNOWW!!, if you are still alive send the Gates for my brethren ." he says weakly.
"Yes my Lord... I chant through the misty hallows of the underworld, I pray for the eternal twilight, the forever sleep that will blanket this world in Darkness."
Grapha manages to stand up.
"And thus... let it be dark..." he finishes, ending the chant.
The sky turns pitch black, and a Gate shoots up from the ground, the Gates of Dark World. Through it, Silva, Warlord of Dark World, Golde, Wu-Lord of Dark World, and Reign-Beaux, Overlord of Dark World come through with 100 soldiers.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:18 pm

You were saying about the overkill!!! You might want to try a bit of overkill yourself cause just brough out a whole freaking army!!! *he pulls away in rise falcon as Revoluion falcon shields them as they back away*
deathxlink1992
deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:43 pm

(Angelo looks in horror at the army of monster) I believe your right well let's do this Ouroboros send wu lu back to where he came. (He watches as his beasts blasts wu lu back to the portal)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:30 pm

"Foolish Mortals and their weak excuses for duel monsters(chuckles).. get up Goldd you lazy wench" Silva says with a dominating tone.
"Ugh... get off muh sack yah goodie 2-shoes, that kid and his Evilswarm got me good." Goldd said with annoyance.
"SILENCE, the both of you need to stop fighting all time, it raises my soul pressure." Reign-Beaux says in an elegant voice
Grapha manages to stand up and looks on at them with regret.
"(sigh)... hi, guys." Grapha says with embarrassment.
They all turn to him and finally analyze the situation. They realize that Grapha's army has been taken out by a bunch of humans.
".... when we win im gonna beat that ass harder than any human and their pets can even understand, that ass whooping is gonna be so raw they're gonna have to put it on grill." Goldd says with absolute fury.
"Ooooh, I haven't had human in a LOOONG time, I wonder if they taste just as good" Reign-Beaux says in a fabulous voice.
Aide looks on in complete disbelief.
"These guys...were my monsters since I was 7... Im sorry but I need to sit down for a second this is way too much for me. My brother died, Dan died, Sincara-sensei is in pain somewhere and now this. If one more thing happens that pisses me off im gonna get my Chaos Hunter to gut someone." Aide says with almost breaking down and covering her head with one arm.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:54 pm

"Cyber End Dragon, use Triple Evolution Burst on the DW forces!"
"As you wish... the sound of a machine powering up fills the air.
"Infinity, use Infinite Burst on Goldd!" "Right away, mommy!" a bright ball of light appears in Infinity's mouth.
"Chimera, use Evolution Cannon Barrage!" "Yes, ma'am!" Each cannon on it's body starts to glow at the tips.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:20 pm

"Looks like they're charging their attacks?, shall we intercept them? Silva says with little concern.
"Oooooh what a gorgeous light show, it would go nicely with my daily parades." Reign-Beaux say in a fabulous manner.
"Ha!!, the hell is that gonna do?, I don't think this will be much of a problem. Grapha, Grapha, hey Grapha... Grapha?" Goldd continues to say
Grapha wants to die.
"(Really starting to enjoy the thought of a glorious death on the battlefield, sounds very good right about now.)" He thinks to himself while covering his ears
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:39 pm

*he kneels down next to aide for a moment and places a hand on her head, it felt comforting as she looked up* Don't worry, this will all end right here and now. *and before she could respond she saw him run of the head of rise falcon,while rise was over 150ft in the air, and into a free fall!*
deathxlink1992
deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:32 am

Aide starts to warm up to Luke a bit, not blaming him anymore for what happened to Aizel and Dan. She tries to pull herself together.
"(Aizel, I think I found someone... Im not going to  give up on finding you. Im just glad I know you're okay in Spirit World somewhere. )" Aide thinks to herself, pulling out her only 2 monsters that are still loyal.
"Chaos Hunter, Tour Guide of the Underworld , I need your help." saying as she also jumps off of Rise Falcon.
Chaos Hunter catches both Aide and Tour Guide as they were falling into a large dead forest, using her whip to snag a tree branch and saving them all from the fall.
"Thank you Chaos Hunter." saying with much relief
"I would give my very soul to protect you.." she says in a loyal manner.
"Tour Guide, can you tell use where we are? Aide says.
"Not to far now from the Archfiend Palabyrinth, and if I know your brother, miss Aide, he would be there and im sure of it." the guide says sternly.
Aide looks back and thinks about Luke one last time.
"(Please be okay Luke, and don't worry Aizel im on my way!)" she thinks to herself as her monster swings her through a dead forest.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:09 am

*Aide would see a crimson red bird soaring above the forest at super sonic speeds towards luke as it appeared to pick him up out of the air, as he ride's on blaze's back like a surf board, his hair flairing outwards from the intense speed he shouts*
GO BLAZE FALCON DON'T GIVE THEM AN INCH! *blaze falcon responds* understood sir! *he screeches with ferocity as he zooms past the dark world rulers, leaving tons of mechanical looking feathers in it's wake, they seem harmless at first when suddenly they all open up and start to unleash a barrage of powerful lasers at the rulers*
deathxlink1992
deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:20 am

Multiple Dark Worlders would jump in the way of the lazers to protect their masters, knowing that doing so would mean death.
"I can now see why the humans and their pets gave you so much trouble, Grapha, they have amazing firepower at their disposal. " Silva said in an unfeeling way as hordes of his troops fall.
"Doesn't make it any less fun now does it? I've been ache'n for a real battle like this. COME DOWN HERE AND FACE ME HUMAN!!" Goldd says waving his axe around.
"If I lose here, it would bring me great solace to only hope that both of you die along with me." Grapha says coldly.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:52 am

(Angelo assuming that they have lost sight of him goes behind them quietly) Ok ophion your up go kick Silva's ass! (He whispers as ophion gets in position)
'Sure I hate dark world's' (ophion gets into a battle stance as he charges a beam large enough to destroy Silva)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:53 am

Finally, their beams have reached full capacity. They fire their lazers at the Dark Worlders, decimating their troops. The beams then start to head towards Grapha, Silva, and Goldd.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:54 am

Finally, their beams have reached full capacity, being able to fire a continuous beam for 5 minutes straight. They fire their beams and decimate the Dark Worlders, heading towards the generals.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:46 am

"Forgetting something, human girl?" Reign-Beaux says in a jealous tone as he towers behind Tsubasa and her Cyber Dragons.
Reign-Beaux feels utterly disregarded and does not like the feeling.
"I wonder how you fair against my unique abilities, they can get rather explosive. saying as he causes a great explosion of dark energy right behind Tsubasa and her Cyber Dragons.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next