Solaire Duel Academy!

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 525 registered users
The newest registered user is R.A.Z.E.R

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
    Affiliates
    Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Domino City (New Age RP City)

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 12 Empty Re: Domino City (New Age RP City)

Post by deathxlink1992 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:55 am

*he breaths deeply as he places his hand on his deck before drawing* DRAW! I activate the continous spell card Raid Raptor Nest! Next i summon Raid Raptor Vanishing Lanius! When vanishing is summoned i can special summon another raidraptor, Come Froth Tribute Lanius! *both monsters that are summoned appear to be mechanical Winged beasts*

deathxlink1992
    deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:04 am

Aide has never encountered this archtype before, she tries her best to understand how they work.
    "... (What should I do, I promised Aizel that I would always do my best no matter what happened, I can't just give up and let him win. Aizel, what should I do?)" she thinks to herself with great pain.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:10 am

Tribute lanius's summon effect, i send one raid raptor card from my deck to the grave *he reveals mimicry lanius as a ghostly monster image appears behind him before it goes into the grave* When mimicry Lanius is sent to the grave i can banish it and add one raid raptor card, i add Raidraptor-Return *he adds the trap to his hand* Now go! vanishing, tribute, attack her fortune tune! *his monsters flew into attack her number monster, they attacked in such a fashion that the damaging shock waves were diverted away from her as much as possible!*

deathxlink1992
    deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:15 am

"I activate Fortune Tune's, detaching Broww to the graveyard. It's not destroyed by the battle and stays around for a little while longer." she says with an ever growing calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:18 am

*but that doesn't stop the damage as your forced to detach both xyz material to keep tune on the field, the total damage you take is 2300 points of damage*

deathxlink1992
    deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:23 am

"ugh ow!!" yelling as the winds from the attack deal the damage, putting her at 5700 LP.
    "That's all you can do!! You need to start taking me seriously." saying in anger.
    She looks at her grave and thinks of her next move.

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:29 am

I can't take you seriously but try to avoid causing as much pain as possible? *he states as he enters his MP2* First i used the effect of Raptor Nest, i if i have 2 raidraptors in the field i can add a raptor from my deck or grave once a turn, *he adds another Vanishing Lanius* I overlay my level 4 Vanishing and tribute Lanius's! Oh wise winged beast, guardian of the nest of the mechanical birds of revolution, rise and be my shield! I xyz summon Rank 4! Raid Raptor Force strix! *a mechanical owl rises from the overlay network in defense mode 100atk/2000def* Strix's eff i detach an overlay unit and add a level 4 Dark Winged beast, I add Raid raptor Impale Lanius. i set 2 cards face down, turn end!

deathxlink1992
    deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:37 am

"(I don't think I can win... well if he beats me at least I'll to Aizel soon, I always wondered what the spirit world was like. No no!!, I can't give up I promised.)" she thinks to herself.
    "My turn, and with Tune I gain 500 life points, now im at 6200. Now I play my field spell with it's effect, I banish Broww, discard my Grapha from my hand and draw a card. Than I use Grapha's discard effect to destroy your monster." saying while pointing at his Xyz.

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:42 am

*he covers his face as strix gets destroyed by the darkness of grapha, and it gets sent to the grave* (that's alright destroy my monsters they'll just rise up again and again, you can't stop as another will always rise!)

deathxlink1992
    deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:54 am

"Now I activate 3 Reckless Greeds in a chain!!, drawing 6 cards in total. I have 9 cards in hand now!!" she says in a menacing tone.
    "I use Night Beam on your middle face down, than another one on the last, now I summon Beiige. I than use my Grapha's grave effect to bounce Beiige back to my hand to special summon him."
    A Dark mist lifts Beiige into the air, bringing Grapha back from the Grave.
    "GRAPHA!!, attack him directly!!" saying as the beast runs at him full throttle.

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:58 am

I activate my trap! *at first she looks at his backrow, but realizes its empty when suddenly a barrier appears stopping grapha's attack, she can only watch in disbelief as not only her attack failing but the system allowing it!*

deathxlink1992
    deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:06 am

"What happened? Is this some kind of hand trap?" she says in confusion.
    "Whatever, I set 2 cards face down and end my turn."
    She begins to worry, not knowing what weird effect he could do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:09 am

No it was not a hand trap, it was a graveyard trap! thanks to those two facedowns you sent with night beam! Return and readiness, both have graveyard effects, and when readiness is in my grave i can banish it and take no damage the turn i do! *draws!* I summon Vanishing Lanius, and with it's eff i summon Impale Lanius!

deathxlink1992
    deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:18 am

She begins to think what what Xyz could actually do her harm, which would a Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer and a Diamond Dire Wolf. Realizing this she calms done, having a face down Breakthrough Skill at the ready.
    "What can you do, go ahead... Xyz Summon." she says in a baiting tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:24 am

My raptors are a constant force, when one falls another will rise! Even when their comrades are gone they will support them from beyond the grave! *she remembers when the destroyed trap still saved him from inside the graveyard*They will mourn their fallen and gain the strength to rise higher then before! Through bonds of unity and friendship they will never fall! Come forth Impale lanius! when impale is summoned it switches a monster you control to defense mode. *grapha's defense will stil be higher then impale's attack* NOW GO IMPALE LANIUS ATTACK GRAPHA!

deathxlink1992
    deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:29 am

TO BE CONTINUED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:16 pm

CHAPTER 4: DEALING WITH THINGS

Last edited by (Yoma) Sentrio on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sentrio
    Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:36 pm

Tsubasa sees the unconscious bodies of the people in the real world. She goes up to Aide and pokes her face. "La... Wake up... I'm tired of being alone... Please wake up... She does this with everyone.
    Sentrio
    Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:43 pm

(Angelo looks around freaking out.) WHERE IN SOLAIRES NAME AM I!? (He looks round franticly wanting a answer)
    (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
    (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:47 pm

Aide wakes up not far away from the others, realizing they are in the Spirit World.
    "Oh, the Duel Monster's world?, funny how I ended up here after losing to that man. Maybe im dead and I can find Aizel here.
    She stands up a tries to find others around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Dans spirit would appear in front of aide "Hey kid" dan says while looking at the sky of the spirit world
    Tsukune Aono
    Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:56 pm

*he suddenly opens his eyes on the ground in an unknown world* W-where am i?! *He is completely clueless as to where he is and how he got there, wondering if something happened during the duel* H-hello?! Is anyone out there?!

deathxlink1992
    deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:00 pm

"Dan-kun!!, do you know where Lo(Aizel) is?
    He shouldn't be too far away, help me find him please."
    she says with such excitement, hoping to see her brother alright on the other side.
    She starts looking around vigorously, and sees Luke on the other side of a valley.
    "Him..." she says with extreme anger.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:07 pm

Cyber End dragon, Chimeratech Dragon, and Infinity appear behind her, miniaturized.
    "Hey, mommy!" Infinity says, startling her.
    "My master... I welcome thee..." Cyber End Dragon says, royally.
    "Friend!!! It's nice to finally talk to you!" Chimeratech says, sounding like 1000 voices speaking at once, all of different sounds.
    Sentrio
    Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:18 pm

*He is completly clueless as to were he is when suddenly Impale lanius appears before him* W-what?! Impale Lanius?! Why are you here?
    Thats right my friend, this is your first time in the Spirit world. *impale lanius suddenly replys to him leaving Luke dumbfounded*

deathxlink1992
    deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next