Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location) EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location) EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location)

+5
VerinChan
Professor Corpse
Tsukune Aono
Chaos
(Chancellor) Leon
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location) Empty New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location)

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:58 pm

New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location) Hideout_by_macrebisz-d527kcx

This is the base for the Crusade in the shadowy-rural section of New Heartland City. This base is currently under the control of Haribaku for the further planned attack of the Head Base. This location is extremely hidden with the appearance as an old warehouse close to the harbor. ((This is for interaction inside of the base, not Heartland City itself))
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location) Empty Re: New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location)

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:01 pm

CHAPTER 1: HOME

Professor Cyber: YO HARIBAKU!!! YOU HERE!? I brought the duel disk parts maker.
Chaos
Chaos

Customize Profile : Red

Back to top Go down

New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location) Empty Re: New Heartland Crusade Base HQ (New Age RP Location)

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:06 pm

Hex would open the doors of the hq looking all shook up and approached the strange man and asked "Who might you be exactly?"
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:15 pm

Professor Cyber: MY GOD CHILD DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:19 pm

(the professor calms down and asks)
Professor Cyber: do you know where Haribaku is?
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:23 pm

"No i dont know where he is at im sorry did you come to drop something off to him?" hex asked
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Professor Cyber: I see, hmm... this is a duel disk parts maker its a little special though so I want you to test it out.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:35 pm

"M-m-me but i dont think i should be the one to test it" Hex said stuttering on the first word.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:38 pm

(Professor cyber looks at Hex, he arranges his glasses)
Professor Cyber:look child I have made this machine for the sake of the crusade so be proud you one of the first to use it.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:40 pm

"Well i guess it wouldn't hurt well at least if something doesn't go wrong" Hex said then sighing afterwards
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:41 pm

Professor Cyber:good let us goto the testing room, though how old it is it will do.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:43 pm

"Yeah i hope nothing bad happens to me" Hex said. Then out of nowhere stardust spark dragon and dark armed dragon start to glow again.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:50 pm

(Professor Cyber hiding his excitement)
Professor Cyber: let us go now.
(Professor Cyber and Hex proceed to go to the testing room)
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:52 pm

Hex would put in his ear buds and listen to music on the way to the testing chamber to ease his nerves
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:56 pm

(they arrive at the room)
Professor Cyber: alright let us activate the machine.
(the invention proceeds to activate,it pops out a little gizmo that can be attached to a duel disk)
Professor Cyber: give me your duel disk
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:58 pm

Hex hands over his duel disk to the professor "I hope this works" Hex said with confidence
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:02 pm

(Professor Cyber proceeds to put the device on his duel disk)
Professor Cyber: Alright all you have to do now is to put a monster card in your duel disk
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:04 pm

"Alright" "I summon DARK ARMED DRAGON" Hex yelled when he said dark armed dragon
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:07 pm

(the monsters appears in physical form)
Professor Cyber:touch your monster if you want.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:08 pm

Hex touches dark armed dragon and gets on his back "It actually worked" Hex said
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:13 pm

Professor Cyber:now your monsters now have physical form though the whole city has this kind of technology this one can do more than kill, this device allows the user of the monster to give it commands and is literally a mobile monster like a dragon giving you a ride, also it can be used outside of city's and has more connectivity so IT CAN REACH ABOVE THE CLOUDS!!!!
(the professor calms down for a second)
for instance give it the command to punch that wall.

Last edited by {Sacred} gamecon3 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:15 pm

"DARK ARMED DRAGON use dark punch" Hex gave the dragon a command and it actually broke the wall "Well damn you were not kidding" Hex said
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:20 pm

Professor Cyber: told ya. (the professor thinks for a moment thinking of the event of his machine getting stolen)
Professor Cyber: I hope that kids know what he's doing. "as he thinks"
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:25 pm

"I sumon STARDUST SPARK DRAGON" Hex yelled
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:28 pm

Professor Cyber:oh my.
(he is at awe looking at the beautiful creature proud of his success oh his creation)
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next