Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Domino City (New Age RP City)

+6
kritter9
Sentrio
GetRekt
Zephyr
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Chancellor) Leon
10 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 16 Empty Re: Domino City (New Age RP City)

Post by Professor Corpse Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:56 pm

TO BE CONTINUED
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:37 pm

-meanwhile at the dome-
Professor Cyber: finally I arrived at the place

Professor Cyber has used multiple inventions to sneak onto the bus, he
(he sees Tsubasa unconscious, he sneakily slips a copy of Cyber Dragon Infinity out of her extra deck than slips a note and a card in her pocket)

Nova: is this really ok?
Professor Cyber: you said you wanted it
Armor: come on lets go
Professor Cyber: already on it

Professor Cyber than skillfully gets off the bus without the others noticing and using his psychic monster to teleport him to Tennera

side note: the card that was given was Digvorzhak, King of Heavy Industry

Last edited by {Sacred} gamecon3 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chaos
Chaos

Customize Profile : Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:51 am

NOW TO BE CONTINUED
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:37 pm

CHAPTER 5: RUNNING AWAY

Zephyr walks into his office, his footsteps light, but his presence heavier than the heaviest weight. The guards in his headquarters stood still, their nervousness nearly breaking them. They had yet to see Zephyr this angry. His body language said nothing, but his cold, merciless eyes spoke more than enough. Seating himself on a wheeled chair, Zephyr stared at the nearest guard, who could barely make eye contact in response.

"Gather everyone"

The guard didn't respond for a few seconds, apparently dumbfounded by the question. "Who, sir?"

"Have you gone dense, or are you trying my patience? EVERYONE!"

Every guard that heard Zephyr's voice flinched, as if about to get struck by a knife. If they questioned Zephyr when he was this mad, they would get something much worse.

"What about the rest of the Order si-"

In a flash, Zephyr had stood up and jabbed at the man's throat. The guard spluttered and chocked as Zephyr aimed a hard slap across his face, knocking him to the floor. Then, he knelt down and whispered into his ear.

"I shall explain this once. Gather everyone. Every Government agent in Domino. Tell them to search the city for any Rebel Scum. Kill on sight. No prisoners. I want the every inch of the city watched closely. Do you understand?"

The guard nodded feebly.

Zephyr stood and turned to face out the glass walls of his building, looking down at Dominos.

"The order is now an after though. Our survival comes first."

(Dominos is now heavily patrolled by NPCS. Any Rebel still in Domino will most likely be found unless they leave quickly)
Zephyr
Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:55 am

-Elsewhere-
Still brooding in the tunnels of Domino City, Sterling Graham is using his memory of the tunnels from when he was in Thoryn Blood's group to navigate his way through darkness. He feels like a complete wreck after what has happened, hating the fact that he let the Rebellion get him to this point.
"Those **** filthy criminals, they made me an enemy of THE LAW!... they made me break my oaths and promises, ruined my career. They are going to pay, ALL OF THEM ARE GOING TO PAY!!" He says with much fury.
"The ****ing government isn't any better, they're just as twisted and evil. If only there was something else I could do to make a change... SOMETHING TO WIPE THE EVIL FROM THIS SICK WORLD!!!" He yells, hitting his fist against a pipe on the tunnel walls, causing a gash in his hand.
"Uugh, ow... (sigh) im so weak, if I was just stronger. Strong enough to make this world a place of peace and serenity. How could I find this power?, maybe I could try invoking the shadows like I used to with Master Blood. Where can I go... I don't have anyhing left." he says bracing his back against the tunnel wall and sliding down slowly.
Sterling Graham than starts hearing motion in the waters of the sewer coming his way, he is unsure if it is the government officers, rebels, or more of Blood's men. He rips his shirt and uses the torn cloth to wrap around his wound. His entire being tells him not to make a sound, but some feeling forces him to say something.
"WHO'S THERE!?, I WILL FREAKING TAKE YOU DOWN IF YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING. I'll **** you up so you better say something. " he says in utter insanity, tired and dehydrated from 4 days without food and clean water.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:34 am

"Heh... Places like these in the world aren't as abandoned as you'd like to think sir." Footsteps clicked across the stone, one by one as a light hum would be followed by the phrase. "A man at the end of his rope has nothing more to lose but his life. But, why throw that away, when you could take another and live another day? Rules of Nature, right?" There was a break in the upper portion of the sewer and only moonlight gleamed into the break, revealing a silver hair individual coming towards Sterling. His tone was calm yet rash, honest yet venomous. Eventually, the man took a stand and reached out to Sterling, physically and metaphorically "It's very hard to find quiet places nowadays. Especially ones that'll offer you this kind of solitude, time to read, time to express yourself! You are never alone when walls like this exist. The walls speak, they tell tales my friend. You've told me one of the sweetest I've heard in a long time." With that, the man leaned his body into a soft bow and smiled, "Greetings sir. My name is Warren von Stroheim... I've come to give you a new life... Something new to call your own and a brand new face for yourself! Join the Navy! Freedom itself is a path paved in trials. Those trials all being what you've endured thus far and many more to come, what do you say?" Warren revealing himself and his intentions in sweetened words gave Sterling an option, hope. His eyes peered up at the man with much wonder at his response to the question.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:46 am

In his weakened state of mind and being captivated by Warren's words, he easily considers the option. He had nothing left, betrayed by the Rebellion and the Government he fought so hard to support.
"Justice... is there really justice in the actions of the Navy? My life has been to enforce that matter, that ideal. All I want is justice for this world, a peace that is strong and everlasting. " He says standing up to the man.
"I will join you, i'm going to join the Navy and rid this dirty world of it's infestation. The Rebels, the Government, all the same... just bewildered beasts bitting at whatever doesn't do what it says, doesn't sucumb to their power." He says holding out his hand.
"All I want in life.... is Justice!"
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:41 pm

Warren's palm soon reached his face which caused him to grin widely and release a pleased stream of laughter, "Wunderbar! Welcome to the next step towards salvation." Warren soon turned his back to Sterling and motioned him to follow towards the light and climbing out of the crack int he ceiling through the metallic ladder. Upon reaching the surface Warren took in the wonderful smell of fresh air compared to the dreadful scent of the sewer. "I knew I'd said I would like some peace and quiet... But I should have selected a more... fitting location." Warren's smile soon faded at a thought. Sterling was confused and hurt, it was more than obvious to any other man with sense in this world. Immediately after, He'd turned back to the hole and took a knee, his lips parting to softly speak to Sterling. "Remember one thing before you take this step in your life. Every man has the birth given right to state their own definition of Justice or what is right and wrong. Never forget that and what it truly means." Warren rose from that position and swiftly took something from the inside of his Dark Blue coat. It was his Naval Hat, slipping it over his head and adjusting it to perfection. His mind running a mile a minute, Warren's own definition of Justice was absolute, what the Navy believed in. Giving order to the world at any means needed, for the people. He waited patiently on the surface for Sterling to climb.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:21 pm

As soon as Sterling reaches the top of the manhole, they were surrounded by Night Patrol. They had Ally of Justice Catastors and Dark Strike Fighters at the ready and the DNA-Trans Lights on the both them. A lead officer gets on a megaphone to warn Warren and Sterling
THE CITY IS ON FULL LOCKDOWN, WE WILL GIVE YOU 2 MINUTES TO EXPLAIN YOURSELVES FOR WHY YOU WERE PRESENT IN THE UNDERGROUND NETWORKS. IF YOU DO NOT GIVE AN APPLICABLE RESPONSE WE WILL BE FORCED TO PUT YOU BOTH UNDER ARREST. IF YOU DO NOT COOPERATE THAN WE WILL BE FORCED TO USE EXCESSIVE FORCE BY ORDER OFZEPHYR ATILAN.
Sterling is in no condition to duel, he is weak and feeble from his extended stay in the sewers without nutrition.
"My time has come, thr heralds of Justice come to take me away and punish me for my sinful deeds. There's no way out of this, we might as well just surrender and pay for our crimes. GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!!" he says in utter hopelessness.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:08 pm

Warren looked around him, seeing there was a large squadron of Officers that had surrounded them. This was something much expected of this town in it's current state of chaos. The Navy had been planning their coming to these mainlands for some time, and reconnaissance was key. Warren stepped forward, "Fools! Don't you know that Naval Science is the best in the world!? Senden in der Truppe!" The masses were confused and still armed, constantly warning him to halt his movements. Warren was a man of pride and feared little to no one, at least that's what the Navy gave him. Upon being warned, Warren snapped a switch on the medal on his chest. At that moment, Warren was out of warnings and He was fired upon by the Catastor. Within moments, his wrist would soon be flicked and a large pump of air would cover them. As the area was soon covered in a thick layer of fog, over and over pouring out of the haze was large cloud like beasts sending large bursts of air and water out of them. "Atlus... Deliver me a sweet safety..." Sterling and Warren's body's were clustered and wrapped in large, thick layers of solidified water and air, or 'cloud' These were only distraction enough for Warren to take hold of Sterling and retreat a little further back to avoid the assault and use the aerodynamics of the cloud to travel. Warren soon slipped another card out of his duel disk and rose it. "Torrential... Tribute..." The ground took a shake underneath the Officers as they were soon coated in a large wave of water in which washing away their monsters as well from below. Warren would then see the large sirens above in the air with multiple ships flying above Domino. "Such foolish people... They don't know the forces they've set into motion." Warren watched as the airship came into a slow, yet steady falling and releasing a hatch from the side. One after another, Naval Soldiers rushed from the bay of the ship, with Duel Disks at the ready to retaliate the Officers.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:50 pm

"So beautiful.... the Navy is so magnificent. " Sterling says in absolute awe.
Due to the Torrential Tribute, the Navy quicly gets the upper hand over the Officers. Their Catastors and Strike Fighters being outnumbered and overrun in highly coordinated assaults. Sterling is revitalized by the courage and determination the Navy has shown in it's efforts against the government Officers, just to save 2 Naval Soldiers.
"This is my new purpose, my new meaning in life. Fighting for true justice in the name of the Navy, in the name of the TRUE LAW!! Warren, take me with you to Tennera, I have to meet your leader. He must be an amazing man to have made this all by himself. " he says feeling as it is his duty to meet the Head of the Navy.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16