Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

+8
Boss Brejo
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Mizar
Esumi
Sentrio
Professor Corpse
Tsukune Aono
(Chancellor) Leon
12 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 8 Empty Re: New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

Post by Sentrio Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:15 pm

She plays several U.A Blockbackers to block the streets, as well as some Goalkeepers. She revs up her engine and speeds off to who-knows-where, leaving Tohka behind.
"Y-you... I won't forget this..." she says angrily, as she surrenders.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 8 Empty Re: New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

Post by Sentrio Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:23 pm

As soon as Tohka surrenders, Sentrio passes out and starts seizing. "We need to get him out of here, stat!" a medic says.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Hex would walk to sentrio looking at him and hex would laugh like it was funny as hell but still felt bad inside that a friend got hurt
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizar Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:05 pm

mizar starts walking and he see's dumon and alito on the ground and walks up to them "are you ok dumon and alito" mizar says loudly and vector happens to be evil laughing right behind me mizar made his duel disk appear and started to duel vector cuz he took dumon and alito's power "vector ur going down" mizar says while he cries vector laughs at mizar and activates a barian sphere field and says he gonna take me down with the other barians dumon and alito
Mizar
Mizar

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss Brejo Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:49 pm

"What a night." Olex thinks to himself as he rummages through a rubbish bin in an alley behind a restaurant. "this is what I have turned into. I guess this is what I deserve"  In the distance he hears a ruckus. "There goes those the patrol "protecting" the citizens again. Score!" He pulls out a half eaten sandwich wrapped in wax paper. "Thank you Good Lord for the bounty" he prays as he starts to eat. He picks up his knapsack that is next to the bin, turns and walks toward the street. "I have been out here for such a long time. I have been having nothing but bad luck since you left, OJ." He fights the tears in his eyes, thinking of his lost son. The treasure of his life. As much as he loved his wife Nika, he could understand why she left. The pain was just too much. She tried hard to console him, but to no avail. He just  shut down on her. Understandable. Though he misses her, it still does not hurt as much as watching his precious son fight for his little life. He looks up at the star-filled night, "I will make you proud son. Just watch from heaven". The same mantra every night. Just in front of him he notices 3 men standing under a streetlamp. He quickly turns the corner. He has been out here long to know that the citizenry of this beautiful metropolis do not like the hobo-sort. Under the light from a neon sign, he looks down and sees a trampled Winged Kuriboh card. "Hey little fella. You are my 3rd one. You have a home now"
Boss Brejo
Boss Brejo

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:23 pm

"Men! Continue after her!" As the Duel Runners stormed down the way and after Naomi, they each tried to summon their own individual monsters and battle with the U.A. line-up. Haribaku's thought wondered a mile a minute with the current situation that was going on. He'd made his way over to one of the new troops and asked for the Duel Runner, taking it and driving his way down the street. His head in heavy contemplation at how his transformation had happened and what to do next about Namine. His goal was to make it to the base of the Resistance in New Heartland.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:23 pm

Hex would walk to the door of the building and get on his duel runner and ride to the crusade head quarters. Hex looked behind him and saw another duel runner but it wasn't a crusade member it was a underground duelist by what he wears. Hex would activate his duel disk on his runner and summon Black rose dragon. "You want to fight me you underground dueling piece of shit" Hex says while pissed
Underground duelist: So im a piece of shit cause i kill people for a living
"Dont you hear your self that actually makes you a piece of shit you kill people so you want to challenge me for my life or are you going to run like a damn coward" Hex would say pissed off.
Underground duelist: I guess i will challenge you for your life.
Both hex and the underground duelist stop their runners
"I guess i will go first i summon armagedon knight in attack mode and i activate his effect to send malicious to the graveyard then i activate the effect of my malicious in my graveyard i banish him to special summon another one then i activate double summon so i summon krebons then i synchro my level 2 tuner and my level 6 non-tuner i summon Red dragon archfiend in attack mode i then activate 2 emergency teleports from my hand too summon two more krebons from my deck to my field i then synchro for red nova dragon also red nova gains 500 for every tuner monster in my grave i have three so it has 5000 attack points i end my turn.
Underground duelist: I draw i set a monster in deffense position and end my turn.
"I draw i summon dark armed dragon in attack mode i activate his effect to banish my malicious from my graveyard and i destroy your facedown now i attack red nova attack now dark armed finish this duel and send him to the shadows.
Underground dueilst: I lost
Hexs lp 8000
Underground duelist hp 0
He would get back on his duel runner and would keep on going to the crusade head quarters to get some sleep. Hex would reach the head quarters and go inside into is quarters and lay on his bed and go to sleep.

Last edited by Tsukune Aono on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Sentrio is taken to the HQ of the crusade for medical treatment.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:08 pm

Futaba watched on as Haribaku took one of their men’s bikes and drove off. She shook her head and sighed “Idiot.” Before she could say anything else, Konan walked out of the building. “Konan!” She called out. He looked up and saw her, he walked over to her and sighed “They got away, I’m sorry Futaba.” He said. Futaba shook her head and gave him the keys “Don’t worry about it, they were a lost cause. We need to get back to the base and meet up with the Boss.” Futaba stated. Konan looked around “How the hell did he leave?” He asked. Futaba pointed at the Crusader soldier sitting on his ass and holding his cheek. “Looks like he was in a no games mood.” He said as he got on his duel runner and started it up. “Let’s go Futaba.” He said. Futaba nodded and hopped on the back, Konan took off down the road and tried to catch up with Haribaku.
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:27 pm

"First I'll fix my runner, then I'll gather a search team and we'll take that bitch down... She won't control this city for long. Heartland belongs to the people and I swear it'll stay that!" He revved his engine speeding down the streets faster, his ambitions driving him further and further even after the ordeal they just endured. Soon after Haribaku had taken one of the few hidden passages and made his way back to the base.

((Transferring Locations))
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:16 pm

((BACK FROM TENNERA))

Namine sends out 3 other shimmers of light to distract them and get their attention off of her. She rushes by the stranger, nearly hitting him. She then drops several proximity mines behind her. As she exits the tunnel, Alfalfa comes in. "Distract them!" "Yes ma'am. On it."
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:31 pm

Stardust spark: Its time to combine
"Yes it is" Hex would call out his two monster to combine. One eye turns full white and one eye turns full black and half of his body turns white and the other half turns black with some strange letters. "Its been a while since i had to do this" Hex says as he goes after namine.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Konan looked on as the breeze of the wind hit his helmet "You're not getting away!" He said. He was about to say something more until a sound came from the mini screen in his duel runner.

"I've done did a lot of shit just to live this here lifestyle
We came straight from the bottom to the top, my lifestyle
Nigga livin' life like a volcano and this only the beginnin'
I'm on the top of the mountain, puffin' on clouds and niggas still beginnin
"

"What the fuck was that? Yasashi and his fucking crappy ass mixtape man." He said to himself. He then noticed that Namine had dropped mines on the ground "Shit." He said as he quickly made his Duel runner lift off the ground and jump over the mines. "It'll take more then that to get me off your trail." He said. 'Too bad her journey stops here.' He thought to himself. "I summon three Wulf, Lightsworn Beast!"

Wulf, Lightsworn Beast: LV4 LIGHT Beast-Warrior/Effect ATK:2100/DEF:300

The Wulfs quickly chased after Namine which made Konan Smile knowing what was at the end of the Tunnel.

"So first I get my phone call ignored and now I'm dealing with this bitch again?"

Futaba stood at the end of the Tunnel blocking the way for Namine. Namine would somehow have to get passed Futaba if she wanted to escape. "I summon Cyber Blader and Cyber Prima!" She exclaimed.

Cyber Blader: LV7 EARTH Warrior/Fusion/Effect ATK:2100/DEF:800

Cyber Prima: LV6 LIGHT Warrior/Effect ATK:2300/DEF:1600

Behind her stood the entire Crusader team with monsters already summoned, Monsters like Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Baby Dragon, Armed Dragon and many more. "There will be no escape for you." Futaba said as she whipped her purple hair and crossed her arms.
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Haribaku had already taken the skies and saw all the chaos. "Konan... Yasashi... Hex... Futaba. You're finished Namine!" He pointed forward as He prepared himself to land on the ground at the tunnel entrance, jumping down closing off his gap of the tunnel as well and waiting for Konan. "For your crimes against the people of New Heartland City. For the lives you've tried to take in the process of it all. You won't go on any further Namine! Surrender now or you WILL lose your life! This is your final warning!" Haribaku's body had seemed to subside with it's darkened aura, his eyes locked on his target and prepared for any escape attempt.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:06 pm

Yasashi would look at namine then at haribaku and give him a thumbs up. "I Honestly think she deserves a one way trip to the shadow realms." Yasashi would jump on his three headed wolfs back. The olf would firmly plant his feet into the ground as he then bursted out into full speed. Eventually we caught up to konan. Yasashi's hair would be fluttering in the wind as he turn his head to konan while on his wolf back. "My mixtape could of over heated your duel runner, be more careful next time." Yasashi passes konan rushing in full speed still twords namine. Yasashi calls out " Please choose the option where you fight back. Getting detained would be an offly boring thing to happen. Behind Yasashi is his other two, three headed wolves.
Mr. Doctor Mushrambo
Mr. Doctor Mushrambo
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Demon Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Demon rolls his duel runner to the end of the tunnel where to the group and female on the duel runner.
Demon draws three cards and summons three blue-eyes white dragons then activates burst stream of destruction.As the beam flies towards Namine Demon glares speaking I hope that pleased you my Lady.

(Yoma) Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:06 pm

She skids to a stop, detonating the bombs. Underneath is yet another tunnel, the sewage pipes. She makes a sharp U-turn and heads for the pipes towards the 4 people in her way. "Alfalfa, SEND ALL OUR UNITS TO THIS LOCATION!!!" She screams into her mic. "Y-yes ma'am! Right away, miss Namine!" A siren can be heard. the speakers all around the city are all repeating: ALL UNITS, HEAD TO THE TENNERA TUNNEL INSTANTLY! HAVE OUT 5 OF YOUR MONSTERS AND RAIGEKI PRIMED AND READY!
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:49 pm

"Did anyone see that coming i mean like wow bombs" Hex says as he goes back to normal.
Hex would fall on his knees and then fall on the ground passed out.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Futaba eyes went wide as she heard Namine's out burst. "Raigeki?" She asked. Futaba smirked and held up a Dark Bribe card. "I have ways of stopping those." She said. She and the rest of the crew began walking inside the tunnel along with their monsters, knowing that Namine wasn't going to get by Konan.

Konan smirked "This is the end of the line. I summon Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon and Judgement Dragon." He said as he placed down cards on his duel disk.

Judgment Dragon: LV8 LIGHT Dragon/Effect ATK:3000/DEF:2600

Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon: RANK 7 Pendulum scale 4 DARK Dragon/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect ATK:3000/DEF:2500

The dragons and the three Wulfs stood tall. Konan held his hand up which made one Wulf run forward and raise up it's Huge axe. It would swing at the bike once it got close preparing to destroy it.
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Haribaku noticed the sudden escape attempt that Namine tried to make, and the quick reactions of Konan with his three Wulfs.
"You're still trying to escape... Do you want to lose your life that badly!?" Haribaku swung his arm and pulled his Duel Disk up, placing another card on the Duel Disk.
"Castor!"
Using Evilswarm Castor's effect, he summoned another evilswarm monster, Evilswarm Heliotrope. It jumped in front of the hole as she tried zooming past Konan. This monster's large weapon would cleave Namine in half if she got any closer to it.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:39 pm

As the mines set in the room were detonated and Namine would begin to charge at the rebels. Yasashi was charging with fury towards her. While riding on top of one of the Wulfs he commanded, the one he was on top of falls over. He was hurled off the beast a couple of feet to the side. Yasashi would quickly rise back to his feet. He looked around and saw something laying on the ground. His eyes then burned bright like they were super hot fire.
"Hex you useless piece of ****ing ****!"
Yasashi would reach at his waist area and draw a bowie knife from off of his waist. At the same time he pulled out sand paper from his pocket and began to stroke the tip of the knife their by sharpening it.
"You just done goofed with the wrong ex-convict, you little ****!!"
Yasashi would then raise his hand.
"Hex's life, I END that."
Yasashi would then recoil then thrust the bowie knife twoards the back of the skull.
Mr. Doctor Mushrambo
Mr. Doctor Mushrambo
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Demon Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:18 pm

Demon rolls his duel runner up beside Futaba to let her know of his presence. He smiles and closes his eyes waiting for her to give give him an order. Demon raises his duel disk with his 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons summoned on the field and gets ready to activate a second burst stream of destruction on Futaba's order.

(Yoma) Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:07 pm

Seeing no other alternative, she skids to a stop.
"Alfalfa, call of the units, I've been captured. Keep the com link on and track my location..."
she says under her breath.
"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry I couldn't be of mo-"
"Shut it, you idiot!"
She hops off her vehicle, hands raised.
"I surrender... You got me right where you want me... "
She says in a ****ed off tone.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:32 pm

Futaba looked at Demon and nods "Come with me, we're taking her into custody." She ordered as she walked over to Namine and proceeded to try and grab her arms and put them behind her back. "You won't be going anywhere this time. Hope you know you've been causing us a lot trouble, but it stops now." She said. Konan drove over to them and looked at Futaba. "Good work." he said, which earned him a harsh glare. 'Yup she's pissed off.' He thought to himself. "I guess we're taking her back to the base right?" He asked as he looked at Haribaku.
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:05 am

Haribaku retreated his monster from his Duel Disk and deactivated it as He noticed that there was another commotion on the side, Yasashi had assaulted and seemed to have vitally wounded, or even killed Hex. This wasn't much of a shock to Haribaku considering the past that Yasashi and He had. "Are you seriously still having Post-Jail Breakdowns? What have I told you about carrying weapons on you!?" He slugged Yasashi in the arm roughly and shook his head. "Give Konan the knife and head back to the base! We'll talk about what you did later. And Send a Medical Team for the man! ASAP!" Haribaku ordered Yasashi. His attention was returned to Namine, rage filling his eyes and his hands pressed against his chest roughly. "You try to take the Life of one of the Rebellion, You try and escape capture, You assault us while you've kidnapped us. And You've got the background of being an OOTE member with you. You won't die yet Namine, but you're getting put away for a while." Haribaku took it upon himself personally to frisk her down, taking any form of weapon, decks, or technology She had on her person before Ordering Futaba, Demon, and Konan to take her away.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next