Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

+8
Boss Brejo
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Mizar
Esumi
Sentrio
Professor Corpse
Tsukune Aono
(Chancellor) Leon
12 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 Empty Re: New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:00 pm

He rose from the chair as quickly as he could looking over at Sentrio, his eyes read nothing but disappointment in his comrade for the request he made to him. Haribaku strapped the duel disk to his wrist and slipping his thumb underneath it, hitting an unseen button. This button was a silent beacon sending out an alert signal to all other Crusade members to give them a GPS location of where he is, any Crusade with the knowledge of the beacon knows that it is only used when an emergency occurs. "Alright I guess I'll duel my way out of here...!" In his mind, a single thought lingered, 'I'll hold her attention with this duel... then we'll get the hell out of here!'. ((We can duel on DN. I refuse to RP out a duel))
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 Empty Re: New Heartland City (New Age RP City)

Post by Mizar Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:35 pm

after i fall to the ground i get back up and starts walking again
Mizar
Mizar

Back to top Go down

Post by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:14 pm

Konan Fudo was driving around Heartland city on his duel runner. Behind him was Futaba a girl with long purple hair that hung down to her back. Futaba was wearing a black shirt and grey pants, along with black shoes to go with it. The both of them were wearing white helmets for protection because why not? She wrapped her arms around his waist and held on tight "I'm glad you brought me along." She said. Konan smiled "I'm glad you came too, it wasn't boring at all." He responded. He was turning corners left and right making sure to watch out for anyone who happened to be walking by.

Before he could say anything else, his alert siren went off on his duel disk. He gritted his teeth as he glanced over at his duel disk. “So you went and got yourself into trouble.” He said to himself. Futaba looked at him “Is the boss in trouble?” She asked. Konan quickly turned his Duel runner around and headed in the direction that the Gps signal was giving to him. “We’re about to find out. Just be ready to duel  Futaba,  I have a feeling you’re going to have to.” He responded. She nodded her head and prepared herself as he continued to drive.

(This is what Futaba looks like, just to make it easier.)
New Heartland City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 2rpfdea
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:07 pm

"Ugh... My superiors are gonna hate this..." she says. She unties Sentrio. "I will get you one day, after I get a new deck." She says.
"Can she please join us? As a spy?" Sentrio says, urgently.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:15 pm

In the heat of the Duel, Haribaku's hatred and innermost despise for the Order of End had triggered in him. His body was surrounded by a dark purple haze and his monsters on his duel disk were glowing as well, as he turned to Sentrio his eyes were blank and gave off a shallow echo of scorn, "I don't want to see your face around any of the Crusade Bases. You've been stripped of your titles and rights... For even remotely requesting this from me. Begone!" His voice was much deeper and monotonic than before, his finger lifted up and motioned the monster that was still on the field that smell of Corpse and rotted flesh, "Open..." The monster let out a horrid roar which blew the walls and seal of the chamber out and began to walk out of the torture chamber.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:29 pm

Sentrio is speechless. He does nothing as he watches Haribaku leave. Sentrio falls onto his butt, as tears fill his eyes. He's still in shock of his sister being alive and now his friend is kicking him out of the crusade. This made him terribly sad and depressed. Naminé walks over to Sentrio and leans over him. "Looks like your grave will come quicker now." She sneers. She kicks him across the face, sending him sprawling. She goes for a knife and holds it menacingly. "You'll regret not having that friend around now." She laughs like a madman. She charges at him with the serrated blade.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:36 pm

Konan and Futaba arrived at the location and looked at the building. "So this is where, Haribaku is being held?" She asked. Konan nodded as he noticed it was right up ahead. Futaba noticed that there was three guards guarding the door. Konan looked at her and she nodded "Are you sure?" He asked. She smirked and nodded at his question, "Just leave it to me. You go find Haribaku." She ordered. He raised an eyebrow "You know, I am the commander here." He stated. Futaba didn't say anything, she just got off the box and walked away. He just sighed and shook his head "Stubborn as hell." He said to himself.
Futaba walked over to the guards who instantly reacted and held up her duel disk. The guards didn't even need to ask if she was an enemy. Showing her duel disk to them pretty much answered their question. "Duel!" The four of them said in unison. Konan ran passed the guards which caught their attention, "Hey Stop!" The guard exclaimed.

"You're facing me! Not him!"

The guards turned their attention back to Futaba and glared at her. Konan made it inside the building while Futaba's annoyed look turned into a smirk.

Futaba LP: 8000

Gaurd 1 LP: 8000

Guard 2 LP: 8000

Guard 3 LP: 8000

Futaba smirked and drew five cards before looking at the guards and saying "Ladies first." She said. She smiled and set a card face down in her monster zone and three cards facedown in her spell and trap zone. "It's your move now." She said.

The first guard smirked and looked at Futaba. "One pathetic defense position monster and a few back rows? If that's all you got, then this duel will end before it gets started. He drew a card and smirked "I play Ancient Gear Knight in attack mode!" A giant soldier, made out of metal appeared holding, A shield and sword.

Ancient Gear Soldier: LV 4, EARTH Machine/ Gemini/ Effect ATK:1800/DEF:500

"With that I'll end my turn." He said.

The next Guard drew a card and nodded, not really being a man of words he summoned Ancient Gear Soldier in attack mode. A gear soldier holding a gun appeared once the card was placed.

Ancient Gear Soldier: Level 4 EARTH Machine/Effect ATK:1300/DEF:1300

"It's your go my old friend." He said to his partner.

The third guard nodded and smiled. He was a little different from the others, because he had an accent that sounded like he was from a Royal kingdom. He drew a card and looked at his hand before grabbing a card. "I summon thy monster most normal. Ancient Gear Box!"

Ancient Gear Box: LV 4 EARTH Machine/Effect ATK:500/DEF:2000

"I end thy turn for now." He stated with a grin on his face.

"You need to invest in a new accent. I draw." She said as she pulled out a card from the top of her deck. "I think I'll flip my Madolche Butlerusk in attack mode!" She said as she flipped her card.

Madolche Butlerusk: LV 4 EARTH Spellcaster/Effect ATK:1500/DEF:800

The monster appeared pouring some tea into a cup. "Now I play Madolche Chouxvalier in attack mode!"

Madolche Chouxvalier: LV 4 EARTH Warrior/Effect ATK:1700/DEF:1300

"Madolche monsters? Doesn't seem like they'll do you any good." The first guard stated. Futaba smirked "We'll see about that tough guy, I play my field spell Madolche Chateau!" She said.

The field changed from a regular city into a dessert kingdom. Everything was made out of cakes and icecreams, it was a fat kids dreamland. THe guards looked around as if they were confused.
"I play Allure of the darkness." She said as she placed down a spell card. She drew two cards and then smiled "Guess i'll have to get rid of them." She said to herself as she placed them in the graveyard. The cards were Madolche Messengelato and Madolche Marmalmaide.

"Now I play Call of the Haunted to bring out Madolche Messengelato!" She said.

Madolche Messengelato: LV 4 EARTH Warrior Effect ATK:1600/DEF:1000

As her monster appeared on the field she flipped her second trap which was another call of the haunted. "Now I'll bring Madolche Marmalmaide to the field." She said.

Madolche Marmalmaide: LV 4 EARTH Spellcaster/Effect ATK:800/DEF:2000

She now had four cards on the field which made her very happy "Now I'll Overlay Madolche Butlerusk, Madolche Chouxvalier to XYZ summon Madolche Queen Tiaramisu!" She exclaimed as her monster appeared.

Madolche Queen Tiaramisu: LV 4 EARTH Fairy/XYZ/Effect ATK:2200/DEF:2100

"I'll also Overlay my Madolche Messengelato and Madolche Marmalmaide to XYZ summon #39 Utopia!" She said as Utopia rises and prepared itself for battle.

Number 39: Utopia: LV 4 Warrior/XYZ/Effect ATK:2500/DEF:2000

"Now I'll XYZ summon #C39 Utopia Ray!" She said as she used Utopia as an XYZ material to summon Utopia Ray.

Number C39: Utopia Ray: Level 4 LIGHT Warrior/XYZ/Effect ATK:2500/DEF:2000

"Now I'll make you regret what you said earlier when I play this, Raigeki!" She exclaimed as she flipped her last facedown. This made thunder bolts fall from the sky and land on her oppenents monsters, destroying them all in the processs.

"Oh no!" they said in unison as they watched all their monsters go. Futaba grinned at their terrified expressions "You're all done for!" She exclaimed.

Meanwhile Konan ran through the halls looking for Haribaku, hoping he would at least run into him or hear him in the distance.
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:59 pm

Upon leaving Haribaku could hear Sentrio being attacked, his body going through an even deeper change and his skin now growing strange black symbols. One of them being the Evilswarm Crest across the skin of his eyes and forehead. "Insignificant BITCH!" He turned around and the tail of his mighty beast swung with him and flying towards Namine. If the tail made contact it would send her flying into the wall enough to cause a more than sufficient amount of damage. "In the eyes of Judgment, everyone has their own Justice. You've been caste into the abyss..." Haribaku still spoke in this manner that was far different, the stream of purple energy seemed  to endlessly flow through his body and deck. The roars of Evilswarm Ophion shook the building at the scene.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:11 pm

Namine dodges the tail, summoning Fire King High Avatar Garunix to counter attack. It breathes fire onto Ophion, which, if it hits, will incinerate it. The then makes a run for it out of the open torture chamber door.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:28 pm

(it was)
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:45 pm

Hex would be coming back from who knows where when he got the distress signal and he knew things have went bad. Hex would hop on his duel runner and go to the area where the distress signal was activated from "What could these idiots have got them selves into" Hex said then he sighed after
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Futaba LP: 8000

Guard 1 LP: 0

Guard 2 LP: 0

Guard 3 LP: 0

Futaba deactivated her duel disk and flipped her beautiful purple hair and looked at them with not so impressed look, "I thought I was pathetic? Who's pathetic now?" She asked. The men just groaned as they laid on the ground. 'I hope Konan and Haribaku are alright, they can be idiots at times.' She thought to herself. She then sighed and ran inside hoping to run into them.

Konan heard what sounded like a fight coming from behind a door he was running towards. Before he could reach it he has saw Namine running out the door which caused suspicion to him. His duel disk had showed that Haribaku was in the room Namine just ran out of. Konan activated his duel disk and placed a card down "I Summon Judgment Dragon!" He exclaimed.

Judgment Dragon: LV 8 LIGHT Dragon/Effect ATK:3000/DEF:2600

Judgment Dragon appeared in all it's glory and roared. "You'll go no further!" Konan said as he stood in her way. Konan was ready to do whatever it took to make sure Haribaku was safe.
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:45 pm

He saw the attack coming towards his mighty beast and raised his arm,making a large gust of wing collide with the flames and scatter them across the room. He suddenly heard, 'I summon Judgment Dragon!' And his eyes flashed back to their normal state.'K-konan..?' He saw the large feathery, glistening dragon and looked up at his dragon. "Let's get the hell out of here..." Haribaku was more than confused at this situation and turned tale down the halls and ignored that Namine tried to run as well. He released the summoning of his dragon and screamed, "Come on Konan!"
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Namine bolts. Sentrio crawls out of the torture chamber, a knife in his shoulder.
"H-...Haru..." he whispers. He's losing blood fast. When she dodged Ophion's tail, she threw the knife at him. He passes out in a puddle of blood. Namine takes pity on his brother and starts to drag him away, her reasons unknown.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:04 pm

Hex would be close when he sees the dragon appear "Shit i hope they didnt get into that much trouble" Hex says as he revs his duel runner up trying to get there before they get into even more trouble. When hex gets there he sees a mysterious girl but doesn't bother with her he instead runs into the building and goes to the tourture chamber and sees a strange person with haribaku and without warning says "I summon Stardust Spark Dragon."
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:55 pm

Konan saw Haribaku run out and call out to him. "So he's alright, but is Ophion trying ot take over?" He asked himself. Judgment Dragon stood tall until Konan deactived his duel disk. He was about to move until Futaba ran passed him and swung her fist at Namine trying to deliver a devistating punch to her jaw. "Futaba?" Konan called out in shock. Knowing that Futaba would handle her and catch up Konan ran towards Haribaku.
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:03 pm

He stopped for a moment in the hall and looked back at his old companion and caught his breath, "Nice seeing you pal? How's Futaba been? She's looking slim." He said trying to fully regain his composure. His hands shaking and almost feeling like he was about to keel over on the spot. He also heard the screech of another dragon, "Shit... There is more!?"
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:10 pm

"I also summon dark armed dragon" Hex says merging with the two dragons to form the ultimate monster. Hex's body would change and become something more greater then any other monsters out there. His eyes also change one eye being all white and the other being all black and with 1 wing from both of the monsters.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:07 am

She ducks, eyeing the two intruders and her attacker. Suddenly, a girl with black hair and black eyes, wearing the same outfit as Namine, although it's not as revealing as hers, comes crashing through a wall. She's riding a Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. It roars a mighty roar as she sends out a Wyverbuster and a Collapserpent. "Let's get outta here, she yells at Namine. Sentrio, still bleeding, tries to crawl away.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:52 pm

Futaba saw her duck and smirked at how scared the girl must have been. She noticed that a Red-Eyes Darkness metal Dragon appeared. Wyverbuster and Collapserpant also appeared. She looked at Haribaku and Konan "Get him out of here Konan! Take him somewhere safe. I'll handle them." She suggested. Konan shook his head and pulled out his keys. He threw them at Futaba and walked over towards the dragons. Futaba caught the keys and looked at them "Konan?" She said. Konan then pulled out three cards and placed them on the field "I summon Odd-eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion Dragon and Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!" He called out.

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon: LV 7 DARK Dragon/Pendulum/Effect ATK:2500/DEF:2000

Dark Rebellion Dragon: LV 4 DARK Dragon/XYZ/Effect ATK:2500/DEF:2000

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon: LV 7 WIND Dragon/Synchro/Effect ATK:2500/DEF:2000

"He summoned those three? He must be getting serious now." She said to himself. Konan had a serious expression on his face as he looked at Namine "I said go!" He exclaimed. THis sent shivers down her spine but she soon shook it off "Alright, but you better get back safely." She said. He nodded which made her run towards Haribaku and try to grab his wrist. "Lets go." She said. If this would go through she would pull him down the hall and out the front door to where Konan's duel runner was at.
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Haribaku regained his composure enough to feel the summoning energy that was coming from their surroundings and saw that Konan had summoned three of his Dragons, and felt Futaba grabbing his wrist. "Fucking hell Soldier... You take her down! If you die, I'm kicking your ass in the afterlife!" He felt himself slump against the wall and struggle to get back to his feet, following Futaba out of the building. "Status report... Where the hell is our backup!? We have the woman with Heartland City between her fingertips right where we want her!" Haribaku screamed at Futaba in a worried tone, holding onto his body after receiving the beating from the torture room and the after effects of his transformation.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:04 pm

Hex would burst through the doors yelling "You idiots need some more help" as he bursts in he summons black rose dragon.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:16 pm

Tohka activated Dark Hole and destroys all monsters if it pulls through. Naminé, in the confusion, runs past the hole in the building and runs to her runner, leaving Sentrio.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Konan smirked as Tohka played dark hole. "I play Dark Bribe!" Dark bribe quickly negated the Dark hole which left Tohka wide open. "Odd-eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon. Attack!" He said as all three dragons launched powerful attacks.

As Haribaku asked for back up, the sound of duel runners could be heard from down the street. Futaba looked at him and smirked "Did you think we'd come here and not have back up?" She asked. "If you did you're a fool." She added. Once they arrived they all got off their Duel runners and walked over to him.

"Sir, just give us an order and we'll do it!"

"Crusaders will stop any evil in this world!"

"CRUSADERS! CRUSADERS! CRUSADERS!"

Everyone was ready for an order from their boss. For him they would do anything he asked of them. "So what will it be? Are we really going to leave it up to Konan? I mean he is strong and he is good but he's still an idiot." She said.
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Haribaku heard the torrent of Duel Runners coming up the streets and smirked softly, holding onto his head. "Well, you see. You guys have proven yourselves to be quite the bonehead duo in the past. You've given me reasons to doubt before." He listened to what she said about leaving Konan alone and only shook his head walking past her and raising his arm to the men, "We aren't weak! We are future! Our words and decks will pave the future! Charge the building men!" He pointed towards the entrance motioning all the men they could to rush the building in a formation and begin to pursuit Namine.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next