Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Machina City (New Age RP City)

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 Empty Re: Machina City (New Age RP City)

Post by Sentrio Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:43 pm

She draws for her turn and smiles. "I activate Limiter Removal to make Cyber Twin Dragon at 5600 ATK!" she yells in victory.
"Now, double Evolution Burst!" The Cyber Twin Dragon attacks with a bright beam of light from each head and finishes off the Blue-Eyes user, and leaves the Elemental Hero user at 4400.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Machina City (New Age RP City) - Page 2 Empty Re: Machina City (New Age RP City)

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:39 am

(Angelo was riding into machina city deciding to take a stop and see what he could find) nice city bit big for my likening but nice all the same (He then notices a duel and decides to watch however he notices that one is a officer and his blood starts to boil. he decides to sit out for now and take actions later)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:05 am

"Heh... what a useless excuse for family anyway, hey kid you still got life so do something." Thug 1 says to Thug 3 while throwing a sheet over Thug 2's unconscious  body. "I don't like looking at sleeping babies so you better not get slept either ya hear?" Thug 1 says sternly to Thug 3, but as soon as he is about to do  something, he looks at Thug 2's unconscious  body and panics. "Im not going to jail man, im outta here!!!" Thug 3 says while running off. "Guess im on my own, it's better than way any how... i play Reinforcement of the Army and add Blazeman to my hand, than i summon him and use his effect to add a Polymerization and ditch anothet Mist to the grave and now im gonna use Mist and get another Mask Change. Imma use Mask Change on Blazeman and get out Dark Law!!" he says smugly. Heh.. you got greedy with that Limiter and lost ya Dragon, so im attack the pig directly!! " the remaining Thug yells as he makes Dark Law attack Officer Graham directly. "uugh... i've been yelled at by superiors than scold harder than that felt." Officer Graham says being able to stand back up after the attack.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:32 am

(Angelo seeing one of the thugs run of goes after him to ask some questions) Hey who where you dueling
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:36 am

"Some pig and a rebel, and if you know any betta you would stay away." he says before running off.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:39 am

(Angelo stands there shocked) A rebel? does he meen another crusader working with an officer why? im going to talk some sense into her. (Angelo runs off)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:21 am

Teubasa draws. "I set one card facedown in defense mode and set 3 spells to end my turn." She says. "Now it's up to you to finish this guy." She says to the officer.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:59 pm

"I can handle this trash" he says with dedication. "I draw... and I summon Black Salvo, when he's normal summoned I can special summon one DARK Machine-Type monster from my graveyard, Genex Ally Duradark, but it's effect is negated. Now I Synchro summon Dark Strike Fighter, even thought Salvo and Duradark are banished due to Dark Law, he's not going to be on the field for long because I flip THREE SOLIDARITYS and with my own Limiter Removal, ATTACK!!" he says having Fighter riddle the Dark Law with machine gun fire.... which also hit the Thug behind him, knocking him out cold.

Officer Graham cuffs the two unconscious thugs to a pipeline for future arrest., tagging them for his other Officers.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:39 pm

(Angelo who finally got back to the duel ran up to teubasa) What the hell where you doing duelling with an officer! (he shouts angry)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:06 pm

"Shush! He doesn't know..." she whispers. "What're you doing here, anyway. I told you to head to base ages ago!" She punches his arm. (You know, no one knows she's a girl, Crest.)
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:41 pm

(angelo kicks a rock in anger) Look I told you I was not going it gets boring there especially when I know I could take out rash like him! (he calms down and starts to talk normally) Look what where you planning to do with him?
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:43 pm

Officer Graham overhears them talking, but this doesn't change his view of the matter that just happened and doesn't say anything about it.
"Are you okay, sir, those street rats roughed you up pretty badly... if you want you can both come over to my favorite diner and we can have some lunch, it's my brake. Don't worry about the bodies, i'll send some guys to clean up the trash. he says warmly.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:50 pm

(Angelo turns around) Listen buddy I don't take charity from government bastards. (He walks off slowly till he has a ringing inside his head)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:52 pm

"Well... Where is it? I would like to know." she says politely.
"I need to stop acting like a girl... He'd never suspect me otherwise." She snorts then spits, her adrenalin running low. she staggers to stay upright. "I-I'm fine..." she says weakly.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:01 pm

(angelo notices that teubasa is struggling) You ok there as much as you annoy me I will help you. ( He says ignoring the ringing and walking over to her)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:06 pm

"Look, he needs help and the first thing he needs is a full stomach. the officer says while applying an ointment to Tsubasa's wounds.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:32 pm

"I-I'm okay..." she says, panting heavily. She groans as he applies the ointment. There's some bleeding on her chest. She tries to look away from him, feeling embarrassed.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Officer Graham is surprised by what he sees, looking up to speak with the boy.
"You're actually a girl, aren't you, sorry to do this but I need to treat the wound." he says calmly. "There, now that should do it. he says putting the ointment into his pocket.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:44 pm

"N-no I'm not!" she yells, lying. "How dare you mock me in such a way... I'm barely conscious and you call me a woman? Ugh!" She punches him on the gut, weakly. "If i weren't wounded, that've hurt... ask Angelo." she points to several bruises on Angelo's arm.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:25 pm

"(sigh) look I know you're both in the Crusade but frankly I could care way less, im letting you off easy and if you don't come with me to the diner my peers are gonna get suspicious of you both since they're already on their way." he says pointing to Tsubasa's Duel Disk. They're still tracking your distress call, so they either track you down later...(smiles) or you guys come with me to eat some waffles, burgers, chicken tenders, and shortcakes." he says going from a serious tone to a upbeat one.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:33 am

I'll go but only to help her. (He points to Teubasa) an don't get angry the officer figured it out.
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:32 am

She sighs. "D-don't tell anyone that I'm a girl." She says, angrily. "I don't like being seen as a girl..." She weakly stands up. "If you do, I'll kick your ass." She says, weakly. "Let's go eat now..."
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:21 am

(Angelo Laughs) Whatever 'sir' need a hand (he offers to help her walk)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:00 pm

She accepts the generous offer and holds onto him. "Thank you..." she says gingerly. She hobbles, one leg torn up pretty bad. She fights back tears as the pain swells up in her, adrenaline depleted. She stumbles, falling onto Angelo. She lays on top of him with him facing the ground. "I'm sorry..." she ways weakly.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:07 pm

He connects his runner to Tsubasa's trashed up one so it can follow along them. Knowing Tsubasa is hurt, she might not able to Repair it so easily.

"We need to hurry guys, i left the thugs for my fellow officers to clean up, don't want them interrogating you in that condition. he says holding out his hand.

"Let's go" he says in a caring tone.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next