Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!! EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!! EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!! EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!! EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!! EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!! EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!! EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!! EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!! EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!!

3 posters

Go down

PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!! Empty PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!!

Post by PHIL Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:07 pm

I want to be an event organizer because I have a lot of ideas for events and I always wanted to have a spot on the staff, ever since I got here. I have watched a lot of Yu-gi-oh since I was little. I watched Yu-gi-oh, Yu-gi-oh GX, Yu-gi-oh 5Ds, and Yu-gi-oh Zexal. I will have a lot of events and opportunities ideas to make this duel academy more fun and to let this academy be more exciting to come and visit!

I'm suitable because I have a lot of experience managing events outside of the duel academy. I hosted parties, study groups, open mics, Poetry slams, and I have vice hosted a dinner party.

If you make me event organizer I will send you an event idea every time one pops in my head and that's at least one a day. There will be fun tourneys and polls. People will visit this place even if they can't go on Dueling Network.

I have 2 event ideas.

1. Strongest Duelist Tourney

2. Favorite Card Tourney(We each have to build and duel with a deck that has our favorite card in it. (there has to be a poll before we do the tourney though))

Thank you for reading my application and have a great day
PHIL
PHIL

Back to top Go down

PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!! Empty Re: PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!!

Post by Darth Sidious Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:13 pm

It's an alright application but Just a suggestion even though its not my decision it would Behoove you to go more in depth of what the Tourneys would be about and how they would be structured!!!
Darth Sidious
Darth Sidious

Customize Profile : Red

http://kokugatsugaming.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!! Empty Re: PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!!

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:09 pm

This has a lot of potential in it. I'd like some deeper specifics and details pertaining to your Favorite Card idea. I want to see some deep, juicy details coming from you. This is something that can be called a heavy position. It'll be your job and whoever else is an Event Manager to put together the entertainment for the rest of the Academy. I'll give you a trial period for now, but I want to see PMs about your ideals and events. Meaning as SOON as you can, send me messages or anything you can about awesome events. Don't even have to be Dueling Related. For now, Application Approved.

PHIL FOR EVENT ORGANIZER!!! VOTE FOR PHIL FOR AN AMAZING DEAL!!! California+mentioned+swell+with+sun+_0d0f34113a956f12083bd9606342fe1d
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum