The newest registered user is Josepsh
Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Light/Dragon/8*/ATK2800/DEF1200 - Fusion
Must be Special Summoned by “The Fang of Critias” sending “Mirror Force” you control or have in your hand to the Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. (1) When a monster you control is targeted for an attack or an opponent’s card effect: You can destroy all cards your opponent controls.
Furnimal Mouse / Fluffal Mouse
During the turn you activate this card’s effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck, except “Frightfur” monsters. (1) Once, while this card is face-up: You can Special Summon 2 “Fluffal Mouse” from your Deck.
Raid Raptors – Fuzzy Lanius / Raidraptor – Fuzzy Lanius
You can only use each effect of “Raidraptor – Fuzzy Lanius” once per turn. During the turn you activate this card’s effect(s), you cannot Special Summon monsters, except “Raidraptor” monsters. (1) If you control a “Raidraptor” monster other than “Raidraptor – Fuzzy Lanius”: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. (2) If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 “Raidraptor – Fuzzy Lanius” from your Deck to your hand.
(1): During your Main Phase 1, if this card was Normal Summoned this turn: You can Tribute this card; negate the effects of all face-up monsters this turn.
Kaiser Sea Snake
You can only use the (1) effect of “Kaiser Sea Snake” once per turn.
(1) If your opponent controls a monster while you do not, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
(2) When this card is Special Summoned by its (1) effect: You can Special Summon 1 Level 8 Sea Serpent-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard, but its ATK and DEF each become 0.
(3) If this card was Special Summoned, its Level becomes 4 and its original ATK becomes 0.
(1): Target 1 Dragon-Type monster on the Field, then equip this card to that monster as an Equip Card. The equipped monster gains 400 ATK and DEF.
(2): The equipped monster can make up to 2 attacks during each of its controller’s Battle Phases.
(3): During the End Phase of the turn in which the equipped monster attacked your opponent’s monster through this card’s effect, destroy this card.
Tyrant Burst Dragon
This card can only be Special Summoned through the effect of “The Fang of Critias” by sending a “Tyrant Wing” from your hand or your side of the Field to the Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1): This card can attack each of your opponent’s monsters once during your turn.
(2): Target 1 monster you control, then equip this card you control to that target as an Equip Card. The equipped monster gains 400 ATK and DEF, also it can make up to 3 attacks during each of your Battle Phases.
Tribute 2 monsters you control, then target 2 face-up monsters your opponent controls. Gain control of those monsters until your End Phase.
This card can only be Special Summoned through the effect of “The Fang of Critias” by sending a “Crush Card Virus” from your hand or your side of the Field to the Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1): When this card is Special Summoned, check all the monsters in your opponent’s side of the Field, your opponent’s hand and all cards they draw (until the end of your opponent’s 3rd turn after the activation of this effect), and destroy all monsters with 1500 or more ATK.
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by “Legend of Heart” and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up Spell/Trap Card; banish that target.
(2) When this card is targeted for an attack: You can target 1 Trap Card in your Graveyard; Set it to your side of the field. It can be activated during the turn it is Set.
The Fang of Critias
Normal Spell Card
(This card’s name is also always treated as “Legendary Dragon Critias”.)
You can only activate 1 “The Fang of Critias” per turn.
(1) Send 1 Trap Card listed on a Fusion Monster Card that can only be Special Summoned by the effect of “The Fang of Critias” from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard (if that card is set on the field, reveal it), then Fusion Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck.
Goushinryuu Timaeus / Knight of Destiny
Light/Warrior/10*/ATK?/DEF? - Fusion
“Legendary Knight Timaeus” + “Legendary Knight Critias” + “Legendary Knight Hermos”
Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending ths above cards to the Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. (You do not use “Polymerication”.)
(1) This card is unaffected by other card effects.
(2) During damage calculations, if this card attacks or was attacked: You can have this card’s ATK and DEF become the same as the ATK of the monster on the field with the highest ATK.
(3) When this card is destroyed by battle: You can Special Summon 3 “Legendary Knight” monsters from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning conditions.’
Equip only to an opponent’s monster while you control “Toon World”. (1) Gain control of the equipped monster. (2) It is treated as a Toon Monster, and can attack your opponent directly if they do not control a Toon Monster. (3) If there is no face-up “Toon World” destroy this card.
Light/Fiend/3*/ATK800/DEF1000 - Pendulum
Pendulum Effect: You can only use the Pendulum Effect of “Eccentric Archfiend” once per turn. (1) You can target 1 other Spell/Trap card on the field; destroy both this card and that card.
Monster Effect: You can only use the Monster Effect of “Eccentric Archfiend” once per turn. (1) You can Tribute this card, then target 1 monster on the field; destroy it.
Last edited by Chancellor Solaire on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Valderg Van Schwarz
5th Guild Captain
Vald the INVOKER
- Posts : 119
Join date : 2014-07-19
Location : You will never know
- Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-02-19
Age : 21