Solaire Duel Academy!

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 525 registered users
The newest registered user is R.A.Z.E.R

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
    Affiliates
    Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Domino City (New Age RP City)

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 7 Empty Re: Domino City (New Age RP City)

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA on Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:19 pm

-Meanwhile-

(Angelo calms down and stops laughing) alright, alright let's go get them.(he then remembers that Graham's runner has broken) wait what about chiefs it exploded?
    (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
    (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:23 pm

"I'll get a new one, that was my police runner, im not a cop anymore so screw the rules WOOOOO REBEL!!YAAH!!" he screams in excitement.

"Anyway let's get out of here, get to the surface and hoprfully find Abby along the way.".

Back to top Go down

Post by kritter9 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:30 pm

(meanwhile) (Abby's run away from the cops think to herself where to hid where)Wait why run when i can get inside the government.

Hey cops. Abby said as she stop running.(Abby is taken to the station)
    kritter9
    kritter9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:01 pm

Tsubasa leads the way, heading towards what looks like an exit. Suddenly, a guard with a duel disk appears. "I'll handle him. You guys go ahead." she says, pointing past him. She then activates her duel disk, her deck sliding into position. "Even with my Cyber Dragons missing, I can still win..." she thinks positively.
    Sentrio
    Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:17 pm

(Angelo nods) Ok just try not to die. (He and Graham runs off further towards the exit until another guard appears) Oh god damn it. I've got this chief you go ahead I'll catch up. (He activates his duel disk and prepares to duel)
    (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
    (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:38 pm

"If I can get a signal on my duel disk I can contact the Rebellion." he says running to a gate.

He is than stopped by a staggering duelist who suddenly shows up out of the shadows of the dark tunnel.

"Who are you?, move aside sir." he says calmly feeling that he isn't a guard.

"...."

"Okay, do you need help?"

"...."

"Sir, you're starting to creep me out so can you please move out of the way, I need to do something important. " he says sternly.

Suddenly the man activates his duel disk and prepares to duel Sterling(Officer Graham's first name).

"Guess I really don't have a choice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:47 pm

She draws and sets 1 monster and 3 spells and traps and ends.

"That's quite a defence you got there." he says. He draws and plays Meklord Army of Skiel and ends.

Tsubasa plays Cyber Valley in ATK mode and ends.

"You must be the weak link." he says, drawing his card. He plays Meklord Army of Wisel and attacks Vally with Skiel. "I use his effect to banish him, draw, and end the Battle Phase." she says confidently as he ends.

"Now all I have to do is stall the girl..." he thinks to himself.
    Sentrio
    Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:58 pm

(Angelo looks at the guard) I would highly suggest moving aside my man because I will have to kill you.

{The guard laghus} please a grunt like you beating me please.

(Angelo smirks) suit yourself now I draw. (He looks at his hand) alright I summon Evilswarm castor and thanks to his effect I can summon another one of my swarms and I choose my heliotrope I now overlay them to xyz my Evilswarm ophion I now activate his effect I detach castor to bring infestation pandemic to my hand I ste 2 cards and end my turn. (Angelo ends his turn happy with what he has done)

{The guard smirks} you don't seem to understand you cant beat me so why do you bother nevertheless I draw. I set one monster face down and 2 cards I now activate my field spell rising air current and now I'm done.{the guards turn ends}
    (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
    (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:16 pm

Sterling notices his opponent isn't acting like an average person, only dueling seems to be his only human characteristic.

"I set 2 cards face down play Ally of Justice Core Destroyer in ATK mode, and I end my turn."

"...." The man draws and activates Zombie World, than summons Mezuki and tries to attack Core Destroyer.

"I activate DNA Transplant, declaring all monsters on the field LIGHT Attribute and activating Core Destroyer's effect, destroying your Mezuki with his effect."

"...." the man than plays Foolish Burial, sending Plaguespreader Zombie to the grave and ends his turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:59 pm

"Pl-please let me go...~" she says, bowing and pressing her goodies together, trying to infatuate the guy. "I'll be a good girl from now on..." she says, making herself look as innocent as possible. the field fades and she walks up to him.

"You'll have give me a kiss, sweetheart." He says, cockily.

"O-okay..." she goes to kiss him, right before they do, she sucker punches the guy with a right hook. "Catch ya later!"
    Sentrio
    Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:22 pm

-Meanwhile-

Dan would recall cyber end dragon and get the 3 cyber dragons from the deck and would go to the parking lot and put the power unit back into his duel runner and he would activate his duel runners duel disk and summon all 4 monsters hoping they will lead him to tsubasa.
    Tsukune Aono
    Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos on Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:18 pm

Meanwhile at the duel between Professor Cyber and the mysterious gimmick puppet user the professor is taking quite a beating

Professor Cyber: before you can do that I will activate the spell card MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON AND DESTROY YOUR ROYAL DECREE! KEH!!!
    (Professor Cyber bleeds more than before the string around his knee stings like a bee sting x 10)
    Chaos
    Chaos

Customize Profile : Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:25 pm

"I know have 9500 because of Spell Absorption's effect, Royal Decree served it's uses. Let's take a peak at your face down monster, Scissor Arms continue your attack!!" the Puppeteer says with contempt.

Before he can finish the attack, a rift of light opens in the shadows next to them, sending Dan and the Cyber Dragons flying into the realm of shadows.

"What is this!?, Another one who can freely communicate with spirits coming to aid you in combat?... very well I end my turn but not before Limiter Removal's effects destroy all of my monsters, INCLUDING YOUR BELOVED CYBER NOVA DRAGON!!

"...Professor? " Nova Dragon says before exploding.

"Nova seems to have down with a nasty case of... EXPLOSIONS!!, KA ha ha!!, you are all nothing but actors in my play of malice and misery, there is nothing either of you can do." he says confidently.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Professor Corpse
    Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:37 pm

"Where the hell am i" Dan said confused
    Tsukune Aono
    Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Professor Cyber: don't worry I have a plan I can get you back

(the professor has a card that can turn the tides)

Nova: alright this better work

(Nova proceeds to explode)

Professor Cyber: ALRIGHT MY TURN I ACTIVATE THE SPELL CARD SOUL CHARGE I then Special Summon NOVA
    Nova: BACK YOU A@#HOLE!!!! RRRAAAWWWRRRR
    Professor Cyber: not done yet I SPECIAL SUMMON GALAXY SOLDIER AND SOLAR WIND JAMMER
    I than XYZ SHARK FORTRESS I set a card face-down (SHING glasses sound effect) I end my turn
    Chaos
    Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:51 pm

"A plan you have a plan alright then i want to see this plan of yours unfold" Dan says
    Tsukune Aono
    Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:10 am

Professor Cyber: WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM?!?!?!
    Chaos
    Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:13 am

"I have no idea and who is this bozo your facing professer" Dan says looking confused.
    "i am a goverment officer so i have this add on my duel disk to interfere and join in a middle of a duel as i please"
    Dan would ready his duel disk drawing his 5 cards.
    "I will set a monster facedown and end my turn" Dan says calmly

Last edited by Tsukune Aono on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
    Tsukune Aono
    Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:21 am

Professor Cyber: Gimmick Puppet user a dangerous one he got me in a back corner but I think i have him right now with my nova and my shark fortress
    Chaos
    Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:45 am

"Whatever you do is pointless and whoever comes to your aid is useless, my turn." he draws.

"(Smiles) I may appear wide open but im more set up than you fools realize. I summon Gimmick Puppet Gear Changer, than I use Dreary Doll's effect from the Graveyard to special summon her, banishing Scissor Arms. Using Gear Changer's effect to copy Dreary Doll's lvl, I Overlay them into the Xyz summon of Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder in DEF mode." he says while smiling.

"I use it's effect to destroy your beloved Cyber Nova Dragon once again!!" saying while strings hook on to Nova and drag her into the grinder mill between it's legs, destroying her.

"KA ha ha, since she was an Xyz monster, you take damage equal to it's original attack points." he says with a smirk.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Professor Corpse
    Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:28 am

Nova in the graveyard: damn it Professor...
    Professor Cyber: not so fast I activate the TRAP card RAINBOW LIFE I discard CYBER DRAGON CORE then I gain the life points

(Currently had 1300 now to 3400)

Nova: nice job professor
    Chaos
    Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am

"You're not out of the woods yet, I use Rank-Up Magic Argent Chaos Force on my Giant Grinder to CXyz summon C15: Gimmick Puppet Serial Killer. I use his effect to destroy Shark Fortress, you may gain the damage he inflicts as life but I frankly don't care, you will lose no matter what you do as long as the shadows bath me." he says maliciously.

"Also, your Soul Charge and my Rank-Up have given me 1000 extra life points, I now have 10500 Life Points."

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Professor Corpse
    Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:19 am

-meamwhile-

(Angelo smiles) alright my turn first I will summon Evilswarm kerykeion and detach another material from my opinion to bring another infection pandemic in my hand. Now ophion attack that face down card.

{The guard smirks} I activate mirror force

(Angelo grunts) and I activate infection pandemic negating mirror force and the attack (he see's the giant beast demolish the face down card) hits.

{The guard laghus} that was my flying kamakari you destroyed so I now activate his effect to special summon my dragunity legiomanaire.

(All of a sudden Angelo hears a nice coming down the corridor and sees its teubasa) WHAT?
    (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
    (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:59 pm

"Can't talk. Gotta run!" she says, running past him. the guard then comes up behind him, out of breath, then passes out.
    Sentrio
    Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:02 pm

(Angelo stares down the hallway) god damn it. I'm coming. (He punches the guard and run pasts him) You better have a bloody good explanation for this.
    (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
    (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next