The newest registered user is R.A.Z.E.R
Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Dark/Dragon/R7/ATK2800/DEF2400 - Xyz
2 Level 7 monsters
(1) This card with Xyz Materials cannot be destroyed by card effects.
(2) While this card has Xyz Materials, inflict 500 damage to your opponent each time your opponent activates a card or effect.
(3) Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 “Red-Eyes” Normal Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
(1) You can target 1 “Red-Eyes” monster you control; equip this card from your hand or side of the field to that target. It gains 600 ATK.
(2) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can add 1 “Red-Eyes” cad from your Deck to your hand.
Light/Machine/5*/ATK2100/DEF1600 - Toon
(1) If the opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). This card cannot attack during the turn in which it is Summoned. If you control “Toon World” and the opponent does not control any Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly.
Earth/Machine/8*/ATK3000/DEF3000 - Toon
(1) This card cannot attack the turn it is Summoned.
(2) If you control “Toon World” and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly.
(3) If this card attacks: Your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.
(4) If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
Field Spell Card
(1) When this card resolves, banish the top 3 cards of your Deck face-down.
(2) This face-up card is treated as “Toon World”.
(3) Toon Monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent’s card effects.
(4) If a Toon Monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or effect, you can banish 1 card from the top of your Deck face-down instead for each monster that would be destroyed.
Fire/Dragon/8*/ATK2400/DEF2100 - Ritual
Can be Ritual Summoned by “Red-Eyes Transmigration”.
(1) Once per turn, when a card or effect other than “Lord of the Red” is activated: You can target 1 monster on the field; destroy that monster.
(2) Once per turn, when a card or effect other than “Lord of the Red” is activated: You can target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy it.
Ritual Spell Card
This card is used to Ritual Summon “Lord of the Red”.
(1) Ritual Summon 1 “Lord of the Red” from your hand by Tributing monsters you control or have in your whose total Levels add up to 8 or more, or by banishing “Red-Eyes” monster from your Graveyard.
Field Spell Card
(1) Once per turn, if you control an “Aroma” monster: You can gain 500 LP. After you activated this effect, all monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF until the end of your opponent’s next turn.
(2) If an “Aroma” monster you control is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You gain 1000 LP.
Aromage – Jasmine
(1) If you have more LP than your opponent, during your Main Phase you can Normal Summon 1 Plant-Type monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set, except “Aromage – Jasmine” (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)
(2) Once per turn, if you gain LP: You can draw 1 card.
Aromage – Bergamot
(1) If your LP is higher than your opponent’s, all Plant-Type monsters you control inflict piercing battle damage if they attack a Defense Position monster.
(2) Once per turn, if you gain LP: This card gains 1000 ATK and DEF until the end of your opponent’s turn.
Aromage – Kananga
(1) If your LP is higher than your opponent’s LP, all monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK and DEF.
(2) Once per turn, if you gain LP: Target 1 Spell or Trap Card the opponent controls; return that card to the owner’s hand.
Aromage – Rosemary
(1) If your LP is higher than your opponent’s LP, when Plant-Type monsters you control battle the opponent cannot activate monster effects until the End of the Damage Step.
(2) Once per turn, if you gain LP: target 1 face-up monster on the field: Change that monster’s Battle Position.
Dark/Fiend/7*/ATK2800/DEF2000 - Fusion
2 “D/D” monsters
(1) While this card is face-up, card effects that would inflict damage to your instead makes you gain that LP.
(1) When this card is destroyed by battle or your opponent’s card effect and sent to the Graveyard while you control no cards: You can draw 2 cards.
D/D/D Sniper Overlord Tell
Dark/Fiend/R5/ATK2300/DEF2000 - Xyz
2 Level 5 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 4 “D/D/D” Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.)
(1) Once, during a turn in which you have taken effect damage: You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to target 1 face-up monster on the field; it loses 1000 ATK and DEF, and if it does, the opponent takes 1000 damage (This is a Quick Effect).
(2) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can send 1 “D/D” or “Covenant” card from your Deck to the Graveyard.
Last edited by Chancellor Solaire on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
- Customize Profile : Red
Posts : 140
Join date : 2015-01-28
Age : 19
Location : why would you want to know?
- Posts : 114
Join date : 2015-03-14