Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
If you could create your own breed of Cards what would they be like? EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
If you could create your own breed of Cards what would they be like? EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
If you could create your own breed of Cards what would they be like? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
If you could create your own breed of Cards what would they be like? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
If you could create your own breed of Cards what would they be like? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
If you could create your own breed of Cards what would they be like? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
If you could create your own breed of Cards what would they be like? EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
If you could create your own breed of Cards what would they be like? EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
If you could create your own breed of Cards what would they be like? EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

If you could create your own breed of Cards what would they be like?

+5
shadowscroll14
(ELITE) Master Of Faster
(Chancellor) Leon
Vald the INVOKER
Darth Sidious
9 posters

Go down

If you could create your own breed of Cards what would they be like? Empty If you could create your own breed of Cards what would they be like?

Post by Darth Sidious Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:34 am

I would call mine LP Triggers

Each time you lose Life Points depending on how much you can trigger one of these cards.
Darth Sidious
Darth Sidious

Customize Profile : Red

http://kokugatsugaming.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

If you could create your own breed of Cards what would they be like? Empty Re: If you could create your own breed of Cards what would they be like?

Post by Vald the INVOKER Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:57 am

already done in the custom cards
Vald the INVOKER
Vald the INVOKER

Back to top Go down

If you could create your own breed of Cards what would they be like? Empty Re: If you could create your own breed of Cards what would they be like?

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:40 am

I'd say Dice Summoning.

Roll a dice up to three times (The number of times the monster would be able to roll depends on it's level ratio, so each monster with the ability will vary.) Summon a monster equal to or less than the sum of your rollings. (Depends once again on the ratio of level is where the summoning location would be.)
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by (ELITE) Master Of Faster Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:53 am

Leon thats a pretty good idea actually
(ELITE) Master Of Faster
(ELITE) Master Of Faster

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowscroll14 Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:58 am

Xyz fusion you fuse xyz monsters to gather

shadowscroll14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vald the INVOKER Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:51 am

they probably would do that sometime in the near future
Vald the INVOKER
Vald the INVOKER

Back to top Go down

Post by (ELITE) Mighty Brain1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:15 am

Public Servant Archetype. Nurse, cop, teacher, etc Wink

(ELITE) Mighty Brain1
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by (ELITE) Master Of Faster Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:35 am

maybe an archetype based on coin flips
(ELITE) Master Of Faster
(ELITE) Master Of Faster

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowscroll14 Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:25 pm

Xyz fusion, you fuse Xyz monsters together and you get lp equel to there attack and ther attack is also eqeul to your lp

shadowscroll14

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:46 pm

Amar. They have that already. Arcana Force
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (ELITE) Master Of Faster Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:53 pm

no i don't mean in that way
i mean in terms of an effect like flip a coin ss a fusion monster if heads or a synchro if tails 
idk i was just rambling anyway
(ELITE) Master Of Faster
(ELITE) Master Of Faster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Sidious Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:53 am

sounds interesting
Darth Sidious
Darth Sidious

Customize Profile : Red

http://kokugatsugaming.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberAngel12 Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:02 pm

I'd have my own spells, monsters, and traps, to go with my random deck.
CyberAngel12
CyberAngel12

Back to top Go down

Post by (ELITE) Master Of Faster Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:41 pm

id probably make more red dragon cards with leon... if he finishes and lets me XD
(ELITE) Master Of Faster
(ELITE) Master Of Faster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujitora Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:12 pm

I would make an archetype based on being shuffled from the field or graveyard back into the deck. They would also have effects from when they are normal summoned. Say, one level four would be when it is normal summoned, send the top two cards of your deck to the grave. If it is shuffled from the field or deck into the grave, banish up to two cards from either player's graveyard.
Fujitora
Fujitora

Customize Profile : Flair

Back to top Go down

Post by Diiingle Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:52 pm

ooo i have one.
Ghost Monsters. It would be a new Mechanic.
You're allowed 5 and they begin the duel and stay face down in the graveyard. Consider this "Limbo"

When a Normal Monster is Successfully summoned, you can send it to the graveyard to Ghost summon the corresponding Ghost monster from Limbo, this is not considered a normal or special summon.

For example, say you special summon Gemini Elf. You can send it to the graveyard to special summon (G)Gemini Elf.

When a Ghost monster would be sent to the graveyard, it is placed back in Limbo to be used again later.

Basically, normal monsters get effects.
Diiingle
Diiingle
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Oh wow Ding! That's an interesting concept!
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum