Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Tales of Symphonia Custom Card Pack (YgoPro) EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Tales of Symphonia Custom Card Pack (YgoPro) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Tales of Symphonia Custom Card Pack (YgoPro) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Tales of Symphonia Custom Card Pack (YgoPro) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Tales of Symphonia Custom Card Pack (YgoPro) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Tales of Symphonia Custom Card Pack (YgoPro) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Tales of Symphonia Custom Card Pack (YgoPro) EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Tales of Symphonia Custom Card Pack (YgoPro) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Tales of Symphonia Custom Card Pack (YgoPro) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Tales of Symphonia Custom Card Pack (YgoPro)

Go down

Tales of Symphonia Custom Card Pack (YgoPro) Empty Tales of Symphonia Custom Card Pack (YgoPro)

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:15 pm

TALES OF DUELISTS CUSTOM PACK V1

Download Link to the Deck:

DOWNLOAD THE PACK

Tales of Symphonia Custom Card Pack (YgoPro) 27ypqnc

Tales of Symphonia Custom Card Pack (YgoPro) 650_1000_video-de-tales-of-symphonia-chronicles---collector%E2%80%99s-edition

Description~ "Are you a fan of Tales of Symphonia Chronicles? Have you always wanted to take one passion and mix it with another? Now is your chance! Join the gang in taking on the Realm of Duel Monsters! Command the power of Lloyd Irving and the Rest of the Heroes of the World Regeneration!"

PLEASE READ! DISCLAIMER INCLUDED!

Hello All! I am Leon (known by username at least), and I wanted to display my very first made Set/Structure Deck of Cards for YGOPro! I want to inform you all who choose to download the cards of a few things. One of the things being, before this I've never had experience coding of this type. It is my first time even attempt this! I have to say, this was a challenging experience, but it's gotten done and I'd say it was successful. Secondly, some of the cards are buggy (this is only for a few cards) and shouldn't cause much of an inconvenience. If you've that great of an issue with the effects, please comment. In the near future, I will be fixing these as I grow in experience. Third, these cards were initially made for a friend of mine, as a Christmas Present! I decided to give them to him early, else I would have forgotten. So, the original idea wasn't to release to the general public but, he gave the green light! Finally, all Art done in these pictures are not mine! I do not claim the photos, and turn all artistic credit to whomever created them. These were simply hand-selected by my friend and myself over the coarse of creating this deck.

Please, no hateful comments, no negative feedback. If anything, I take requests for more decks, suggestions, and reports of bugged cards. Thank you for your time!
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down