Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early

5 posters

Go down

F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early Empty F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early

Post by Chaos Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:51 am

Alright f**kers *^* I am really am sorry for my sudden disappearance T^T and so I return. I have been stalking you guys a little to see that a lot of you are saying that the academy is dead.... I can see where you are coming from. Many of our beloved members of the past have left do to them having issues with the academy or some issues in IRL ({I}n {R}eal {L}ife) and so I can say that even though the past generation of the academy members are gone (most of them) I wish we can make a new generation to bring life into this site as all of you in it are still lit with fire. I want to encourage those who think so into bringing life into this academy once more, I am not forcing you rather, tapping you on the back and saying "step up and be a man/woman". many of you might ignore this message and say that its hopeless, you might be right, but that doesn't mean we can't try and if it is the end of Solaire, then I won't regret being apart of this massive forum. I hope this at least made you change somewhat of your opinion on this matter and if not, so be it because I cannot have the power to change opinions, some people have their own opinions and some of them you cannot change, in my opinion this forum is not dead.

F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early -Ichigo-Kurosaki-ichigo-kurosaki-35512232-500-278
Chaos
Chaos

Customize Profile : Red

Back to top Go down

F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early Empty Re: F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early

Post by Chaos Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:24 am

Jesus I sound like a whiney bitch
Chaos
Chaos

Customize Profile : Red

Back to top Go down

F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early Empty Re: F**k you guys, making me depressed enough to come back early

Post by Vald the INVOKER Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:12 pm

Help me chaos, I know we can bring this place back to life.
Vald the INVOKER
Vald the INVOKER

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:15 pm

How can we no one here has admin powers i dont know if we could get leon and Shi to come back or if leon could give you the main account vald.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Vald the INVOKER Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:37 pm

Leon comes back one in awhile, plus i have direct contact with him.
Vald the INVOKER
Vald the INVOKER

Back to top Go down

Post by silverrune Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:59 am

*sigh* Thought silverrune as he shuffled his dusty deck waiting for someone to come.....
silverrune
silverrune

Back to top Go down

Post by kritter9 Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:03 pm

All we gotta do is get more people we may not have the numbers but we still have the heart.
kritter9
kritter9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down