Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos

4 posters

Go down

Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos Empty Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos

Post by Chaos Sun May 24, 2015 1:31 am

1.) Why you wish to be a Tester: So I can do something in this academy I am Member 139 been here since 2015-01-28. I want to do things in the academy I think I might like and wish to become tester to see the abilities of new recruits, either they stay or go.
2.) Why you think you are suitable: I can be a brutality honest critic and reviewer, I can see the potential of others and their skills as well. They either will become something greater or something that might just blow away. I hope to see the light in others and hope they might improve.
3.) How ACTIVE you will be: I will be on all week 4:00 PM through 11:00 PM. If it is on the weekends all day through either 12:00 PM or 1:00 AM. If not I might have IRL events going on.
4.) What you think the role of a Tester is: To criticize on the ability of others, to see potential, and to be a responsible for where they belong, whether Kuriboth, Uria, Hamon, Raviel,or heck even Neos, they must have a spark of potential or skill to get into the higher dorms.
5.) What each of the sections of the Testing Rubric means: How they preform in these sections of the rubric
6.) From now on when a person Applies for tester they will have to go through a mock battle. A mock battle is were a person tests a Tester/Mod/Admin as if they were testers and we were students: Alright I will see to it
Chaos
Chaos

Customize Profile : Red

Back to top Go down

Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos Empty Re: Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos

Post by Cursed Heart Sun May 24, 2015 1:44 am

I'm not going to lie Chaos you been here before me, and I noticed you a good duelist, but you take back so many plays from time to time, and then Your mood can suddenly explode and you get way too competitive and start cussing out the person who's testing you and sometimes you might even disrespect them. I can understand it's you not being serious, but not all people are the same you have the skill no lie, but man if you really can fix that behavior and stuff that be great. I wish you good luck with Leon choice of words.
Cursed Heart
Cursed Heart

Customize Profile : Flowers

Back to top Go down

Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos Empty Re: Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos

Post by Chaos Sun May 24, 2015 1:53 am

Thank you mar I hope to break that habit of taking back Stuff literally, my brain fails alot once I attempt to make a move,

Yes I can say that my behavior can be well be confused with my angry temper sometimes, but if I know what I am saying, its not mean't be taken seriously. Well if I want to say F@#k you too any staff it would be a joke literally, the plays you guys make sometimes is ridiculous, but hey I guess that is what I get for playing nekroz against when he used that trap that discards all of my spell cards including my damn ritual cards, can sometimes make me rage. Still I thank you for your criticism it helps alot because I can review these and try to attempt to fix them and thanks for that I really appreciate it. ^w^
Ps: Please for the love of god my parents don't see those images

Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos -Ichigo-Kurosaki-ichigo-kurosaki-35512232-500-278
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Spiegel Sun May 24, 2015 1:59 am

Well Chaos no doubt that you show skill and potential in becoming a tester. But looking at the application further their isn't enough info to support or show the true reason why you feel like becoming a tester. Right now I have to deny this application mainly because of the info shown in the application, I want to see some real thought and work put into the application not just what I would do as tester but how/why I would be a great tester. Application Denied
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd Sun May 24, 2015 2:09 am

Job Request: Tester. Requester: Chaos JEs7pqn
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun May 24, 2015 2:11 am

XD well fucking konan I knew you hated me
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down