Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Talking about why people think this game is all about winning EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Talking about why people think this game is all about winning EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Talking about why people think this game is all about winning EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Talking about why people think this game is all about winning EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Talking about why people think this game is all about winning EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Talking about why people think this game is all about winning EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Talking about why people think this game is all about winning EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Talking about why people think this game is all about winning EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Talking about why people think this game is all about winning EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Talking about why people think this game is all about winning

5 posters

Go down

Talking about why people think this game is all about winning Empty Talking about why people think this game is all about winning

Post by Tsukune Aono Tue May 19, 2015 6:21 pm

Hey everyone here at solaire or whatever the academy is I am posting this at I want to talk about the people who think this game is all about winning and the first thing I have to say to that is that its not its about having fun bonding with your friends making yourself a better person but the ones who say this game is all about winning really throw that off cause they will have less friends in this game than the ones who think this game is just for fun and should not be taken serious because if this game is taken serious where the hell would all the fun go and I know we all have our reasons to say if this game is all about fun or if its all about winning. Make sure to reply to this topic on your thoughts about these people
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Talking about why people think this game is all about winning Empty Re: Talking about why people think this game is all about winning

Post by Chaos Wed May 20, 2015 12:50 am

Well in my opinion I think the people have the right to take the game seriously I mean the game is mean't to be a children's card game something that should not be taken seriously, but the game can be really be fun and people can take this game competitively to get that adrenaline. I have taken the game pretty competitively and It was a pretty good time, But on the other hand the people sometimes need to see what makes them want to take the game seriously, they might sometime forget why they take the game seriously and sometimes break the Number one rule in this game: TO HAVE FUN. this is my opinion on the topic and I hope this gives some thoughts
Chaos
Chaos

Customize Profile : Red

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Talking about why people think this game is all about winning Empty Re: Talking about why people think this game is all about winning

Post by Chaos Wed May 20, 2015 9:53 pm

Thank you Izanami for posting this even though your banned you seem like a really nice person from those words Smile
Chaos
Chaos

Customize Profile : Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss Brejo Thu May 21, 2015 11:51 am

In my opinion, the competitiveness of the game has taken away from the fun. Where is the fun in running 4 decks to win? I believe it staunches creativity. Most people that play competitively tend to be jerks. And due to that nature, all sorts of undesirable things have occurred(stealing, bullying, cheating, ect) I played the circuit for years, but became bored with the aura at the tourneys. Because of that you see more people going to alternative card games seeking that fun that is missing. Anyone that thinks that the meta is fun, lacks any imagination. My humble opinion.
Boss Brejo
Boss Brejo

Back to top Go down

Post by large kid Thu May 21, 2015 3:24 pm

I think people take the game too seriously and with what cards we're given it's not easy to make a 'fun' deck the mindset of the company is to make decks that can win and that in turn influences the minds of players to want to win. So the company makes ridiculously Overpowered decks that ultimately become the 'meta' and almost all the other decks become nearly irrelevant. Konami also shows some reluctance to hit some meta archetypse to continue making money off of that archetype (such as the only nekroz card being hit was brionac and even then it was only semi-limited). Now while there's nothing wrong with a company trying to make some money the fact that they let the archetype go almost completely scot free while i almost NEVER see Qli or BA even with their new cards anymore. So yeah playing a maybe five minute game definetly takes away from the fun of the game because you simply don't have the time to have fun with it... some of the most fun i've ever had in a duel that duel took 45 minutes and we both almost decked out but it was such a good game it didn't even matter to me because i had fun! I really wish we could have more games like that because that's what this game needs.
large kid
large kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down