Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read) EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read) EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read)

5 posters

Go down

Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read) Empty Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read)

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Alright! I've been looking over this for a while and I figured this should be posted now for current and future reference Testers and Staff. Along with Testees, Testers have banned decks as well. I think to make it fair to the new coming and retesters. These following Decks will be banned for Testing Use:

+ Alternative Win, Burn, and Mill.

+ OTK or FTK Decks

If there are anymore decks you believe should be added to this list. Post the reason and deck below for review.

Rules for Testers!

1. During the Match portion of the Duel. Testers are required to only use Anti-Meta Decks for the purpose of testing preparation and being prepared on your own for the possibility of coming up Meta Decks.

2. During the Single. Normal Decks are allowed. It is best to gauge your choice based on the Match Duel. Take the data on what you can gather from their skills and use it to wrap up your examination.

3. Always! I mean always have open a Private Chat on the side for the purpose of confirming whether or not they'd disconnection ed. (Better safe than sorry)

Last edited by Chancellor Solaire on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read) Empty Re: Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read)

Post by Non Sequitur Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:07 pm

Fire fists in general. You banned pure Shaddolls...they are just as bad u.u

Non Sequitur

Back to top Go down

Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read) Empty Re: Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read)

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:13 pm

I'd an actual reason why you believe so.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by (ELITE) Mighty Brain1 Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:41 pm

LEAVE FIRE FISTS ALONE!

(ELITE) Mighty Brain1
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wattronics Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Mighty brain1 wrote:LEAVE FIRE FISTS ALONE!

LEAVE BRITNEY ALLOOOONNEEEE !!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
Wattronics
Wattronics
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Sidious Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:14 am

Urm i believe BA's should be banned as well as any current meta deck
It is hard to assess someone's correct skill level if they use decks that are on autopilot
Darth Sidious
Darth Sidious

Customize Profile : Red

http://kokugatsugaming.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Banned Tester Decks and Rules!!! (Testers and Staff must read) Empty All Official SDA Testers and People Testing New Recruits Please Read This Reminder!!!

Post by Darth Sidious Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:15 am

Chancellor Solaire wrote:Alright! I've been looking over this for a while and I figured this should be posted now for current and future reference Testers and Staff. Along with Testees, Testers have banned decks as well. I think to make it fair to the new coming and retesters. These following Decks will be banned for Testing Use:

+ Alternative Win, Burn, and Mill.

+ OTK or FTK Decks

If there are anymore decks you believe should be added to this list. Post the reason and deck below for review.

Rules for Testers!

1. During the Match portion of the Duel. Testers are required to only use Anti-Meta Decks for the purpose of testing preparation and being prepared on your own for the possibility of coming up Meta Decks.

2. During the Single. Normal Decks are allowed. It is best to gauge your choice based on the Match Duel. Take the data on what you can gather from their skills and use it to wrap up your examination.

3. Always! I mean always have open a Private Chat on the side for the purpose of confirming whether or not they'd disconnection ed. (Better safe than sorry)

-----> I must reiterate the fact that Testers must use Anti-Meta Type decks for the match, decks that put up obstacles for the testee to take down. For the single a tester can use any deck they see fit except Alternative Win, Burn, Mill, OTK, and FTK Decks.

Thank You,
King Dartz
Darth Sidious
Darth Sidious

Customize Profile : Red

http://kokugatsugaming.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down