Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Chapter one: Cairo,Egypt EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Chapter one: Cairo,Egypt EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Chapter one: Cairo,Egypt EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Chapter one: Cairo,Egypt EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Chapter one: Cairo,Egypt EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Chapter one: Cairo,Egypt EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Chapter one: Cairo,Egypt EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Chapter one: Cairo,Egypt EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Chapter one: Cairo,Egypt EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Chapter one: Cairo,Egypt

2 posters

Go down

Chapter one: Cairo,Egypt Empty Chapter one: Cairo,Egypt

Post by Tsukune Aono Sun May 03, 2015 9:37 am

Chapter one: Cairo,Egypt Egypt1
(Random picture somewhere in Egypt but don't worry about that)

It would be an early morning and Noah had just woken up from his slumber, gazing at the Pyramids in the distance.  He noticed that Ruby was not in the bed so he went to go put on his shirt and to see where she had run off to. He found her in the dueling arena of the palace.
Noah: "So this is where you have been." Noah would than go over to ruby.
Ruby "I'm sorry, I will leave a note next time" Ruby said with an attitude.
Noah: "No need to have an attitude I am just worried about you, you know?"
Ruby: "(sigh)... I know you always worry about me, but that's why I love you, Noah."
Ruby would get closer to Noah, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Ruby: "Come on lets get back to the main part of the building I will cook you some breakfast, ok sweety?"
Noah: "I love it when you cook the most delicious things for me for breakfast."
When they reached the living room they saw everything tossed to its side and out of place.
Noah: "Ruby I think they are looking for that pendant of yours." Noah says while looking at the mess that was made.
Ruby: "(Sigh) I know they are, this pendant must be special if they want it back so badly, but it's mine and you won't even have to move a muscle dealing with them. Even if you are outnumbered you won't go down without a fight, I love that about you."
Noah: "You're right I never back down."
That night the same people who broke into their house before returned, but this time Noah was waiting for them. He told them to follow him to his duel arena, where he dueled all 3 of them and won using a make shift deck he made out of different kinds of cards. He than banished them all to the Shadow Realm where they stay imprisoned in the darkness forever. Noah would go back to the bedroom and lay down to go to sleep.

Chapter one: Cairo,Egypt Gin-ichimaru-ichimaru-gin-25483778-1280-720
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Chapter one: Cairo,Egypt Empty Re: Chapter one: Cairo,Egypt

Post by Professor Corpse Tue May 05, 2015 12:48 pm

The Next Day
A man dressed in all white walked down the hall with one hand behind his back and the other dragging something . His very presence sent chills down the spines of palace servants and guards alike. He entered the throne room of the Supreme King with his cargo.
Balthazar: "Here is the garbage that inefficiently tasked the guards protecting your quarters."
He throws the man infront of the Supreme King.
Balthazar: "My oh my, he seems to be Ethiopian." he says covering his nose.
Balthazar: "I can tell from his foul stench and terrible mannerisms. I'm quite surprised he made Head Guard, what do you want me to do with this waste of good space, your majesty?
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Tue May 05, 2015 8:35 pm

Supreme King: "I don't have time for someone who is this useless, just kill him and burn his body so no one knows what happened to him. Also get rid of whatever you used to kill him am I understood!?" Noah would continue to look at the man. At that time Ruby would unfortunately walk in.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Fri May 22, 2015 4:35 pm

Head Guard: "My King, please give me one-"
He is cut off byBalthazar thrusting a sabre through his heart from behind, killing him instantly.
SPURT!!
Balthazar: "Oh, god morning my Queen. How are you doing this good day?" he says yanking the blade out of the guard and kicking his lifeless body to the ground. He than snaps his fingers
Balthazar: "You two, the servants by the table, clean up this mess. Make sure to take the cadaver to my lab for... "disposal." he says handing his sabre to one of he servants and walking past Ruby.
Balthazar: "I apologize for this gory scene my Queen, I wish you did not have to witness it." he says before opening the throne room doors.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri May 22, 2015 4:43 pm

Supreme King: "Ruby didn't I tell you never to come in here"
Ruby: "Yes you did I'm sorry for intruding" Ruby would then leave the throne room and go into the bedroom and lay down on the bed.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon May 25, 2015 4:11 pm

Balthazar has arrived in his laboratory with the body already on the operating table. He begins instructing his associated scientists to turn on multiple machines around and to aim them towards the body.
Balthazar: "Just like we practiced everyone, hopefully you can do better than the last group. They were unsatisfactory an had to be... well "reassigned" is a better way of putting it." he says directing them to put an unusual card into the machine.
Associated Scientist 1: "Are you sure this is humane, Professor Balthazar?"
Balthazar turns towards the associate with one of the most imposing looks a superior could ever give a man.
Balthazar: "When I put up guidelines that instructs you to look a certain way, dress a certain way, ACT a certain way and further more when I tell you to do something I shouldn't expect any lip. Put the Seal of Orichalcos into the machine and begin the procedure. I'll deal with you after the experiments so do not waste anymore of my time, I am a very busy man." he says in a cold, condescending way.
Associated Scientist: "... "
Balthazar: "Goooood" he says typing in commands into his computer

POST TO BE COMPLETED
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down