Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Wattronic's Custom Archetype!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wattronic's Custom Archetype!

Post by Wattronics on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:53 am

VERY! late last night I was like "hmm... I am bored!", so I made my own archetype of monsters, currently people are missing etc. but I still need pendulum monsters/spell/trap names so I need more later anyway. Enjoy!

EFFECT MONSTER CARDS: ({17 Effect monsters, 0 Normal Monsters}17 different cards, amounts within deck will vary, of course more might be needed but I can always add more =D )

Solaire, Creator Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 10: Monster Card: Fairy/Beast-Warrior/Effect
Atk: 3000     Def 2800

Effect: This card cannot be special summoned or set from the hand or deck. This card requires 3 tributes for a tribute summon. This card's summon can't be negated, Your opponent cannot active card effects during the turn this card was successfully tribute summoned. If you have 8 or more Prism monsters in your graveyard or banished this card gains 100 attack for each of your banished Prism monsters, also if you have 10 or more Prism cards in your graveyard or banished, this card you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.

Artorias, Founder Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 7: Monster Card: Fairy/Beast-Warrior/Effect
Atk: 2600     Def: 2100

Effect: This card's summon can't be negated. Once per turn you can target one monster you opponent controls and one of your banished monsters, destroy the opponent's monster then send your banished monster to the graveyard, then target one monster in your graveyard and banish that target.

Hazmah, Leader Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 5: Monster Card: Fairy/Beast/Effect
Atk: 2000     Def: 1750

Effect: If you control no monsters you can special summon this card from your hand, you can only control 1 Hazmah, Leader Of The Prism.

Klim, Tribute Of The Prism, Earth Attribute: Level 4: Monster Card: Fairy/Beast/Effect
Atk: 1000     Def: 1300

Effect: you can tribute this card you control, special summon one level 3 or 4 monster from your hand, deck or graveyard. Each player can only use the effect of Klim, Tribute Of The Prism up to twice per duel.

Strigoi, Knowledge Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 4: Monster Card: Fairy/Beast/Effect
Atk: 1600     Def: 1600

Effect: Once per turn you can activate one of these effects: Target this card and one other card on the field, this card gains 1 level and the other targeted card loses 1 level OR Target this card and one other card on the field, this card loses 1 level and the other targeted card gains 1 level

Valdiirg, Wisdom  Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 4: Monster Card: Fairy/Beast/Effect
Atk: 1300     Def: 2000

Effect: When this card attacks a monster with 2000 or more attack, destroy that monster at the start of the damage step.

Rezanin, Trusted Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 4: Monster Card: Fairy/Beast/Effect
Atk: 1200     Def: 1500

Effect: You can banish up to two cards from your graveyard and apply an appropriate effect depending on the number banished: 1.Target one monster your opponent controls, that target loses 800 attack. 2. Target one monster you control, that target gains 300 attack and cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects for the rest of this turn.

Mushrambo, Strategist Valdiirg, Wisdom  Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 4: Monster Card: Fairy/Beast/Effect
Atk: 400      Def: 500

Effect: If you have 2 or more banished Prism monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. This card cannot be destroyed by in battle with a monster that has 1100 or more attack. when this face down defense position card is attacked and flipped face-up inflict 200 points of damage for each card in your opponent's hand.

Wattronics, Nobleman Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 4: Monster Card: Fairy/Beast/Effect
Atk: 1100     Def: 1200

Effect: This card can count as two xyz materials for the xyz summon of a Prism xyz monster.

Xanderso, Power Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 4: Monster Card: Fairy/Beast/Effect
Atk: 1200     Def: 1400

Effect: When this card is summoned: you can add one level 3 or lower monster from your deck to your hand, You can only use this card's effect once per turn.

Corpse, Soul Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 3: Monster Card: Fairy/winged-Beast/Effect
Atk: 1500     Def: 1600

Effect:When this card in your possession is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, you can special summon one Hanande from your hand or deck in face down defense position. If this card is banished from your graveyard draw 1 card.

Hanande, Heart Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 3: Monster Card: Fairy/Winged-Beast/Effect
Atk: 1600     Def: 1500

Effect: When this card in your possession is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, you can special summon one Corpse, Soul Of The Prism from your hand or deck in face up attack position. If this card is banished from your graveyard discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand.

Moka-Angel, Trainee Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 3: Monster Card: Fairy/Winged-Beast/Effect
Atk: 1200     Def: 1500

Effect: This one card can be treated as two for the tribute summon of an Earth-Attribute monster. During the turn this card was summoned: once this turn you can target three Earth-Attribute monsters in your graveyard, Banish those targets then add one level 4 or higher Earth-attribute monster from your deck to your hand, You can only gain this effect of Moka-Angel, Trainee Of The Prism once per turn.

Onairda, Avenger Of The Prism:  Earth Attribute: Level 3: Monster Card: Fairy/Winged-Beast/Effect
Atk: 500     Def: 1600

Effect: If there is a face-up attack position level 3 monster on either player's field, you can special summon this card from your hand in face up attack position. If this card is used for an xyz summon when that monster is summoned it gains this effect: When xyz summoned draw one card and reveal it, then if it is a level 3 or lower monster, you can either target one monster in your graveyard and banish that target OR target one of your banished monsters and return that monster to the graveyard.

Elshep, Beloved Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 3: Monster Card: Fairy/Winged-Beast/Effect
Atk: 900     Def: 1600

Effect: When this card is special summoned to your side of the field in Face-Up attack position, you can special summon one level three or lower Earth-attribute monster from your hand or add one level three or lower Earth-attribute monster from your deck to your hand. You cannot special summon any monsters during the turn you activate this effect: except Prism monsters. You can only use the effect of Elshep, Beloved Of The Prism once per turn.

Eikohon, Forgotten Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 1: Monster Card: Fiend/Tuner/Effect
Atk: 100     Def: 200

Effect: You can send this card from your hand to the graveyard to add one Prism trap card from your deck to your hand. If this card is banished from either your hand or graveyard, you can target one monster your opponent controls, destroy that target and if you do, draw one card.

Jericho, Forbidden Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 1: Monster Card: Fiend/Tuner/Effect
Atk: 200     Def: 100

Effect: You can send this card from your hand to the graveyard to add one Prism spell card from your deck to your hand. If this card is banished from either your hand or graveyard, you can target one spell/trap card your opponent controls, destroy that target and if you do, draw one card.

OTHER MONSTER CARDS: ({Only showing Prism Extra Deck monsters} 2 Xyz, 3 Synchro, 0 Fusion, 0 Ritual, 0 Pendulum {I might add some Pendulums later though})

XYZ MONSTER CARDS:

Gardnuo, Dragon King Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Rank 5: Xyz Monster: Fairy/Winged-Beast/Effect
Atk: 2600     Def: 2100

Effect: 2 Level 5 Prism Monsters, When this card is Xyz summoned you can send 1 card from your deck to the graveyard, Once per turn you can detach 1 xyz material from this card, banish 1 card from your graveyard and if you do this turn this card is unaffected by spells and traps

Haio, Dragon Queen Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Rank 4: Fairy/Winged-Beast/Effect
Atk: 2200     Def: 2100

Effect: 2 level 4 Monsters, Once per turn you can detach one Xyz Material from this card to target one monster your opponent controls. This turn if that targeted card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of that monster's attack.

Rolaci, Dragon Baby Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Rank 3: Fairy/Winged-Beast/Effect
Atk: 1600     Def: 1900

Effect: 3 Level 3 Prism Monsters, Once per turn you can detach 1 xyz material from this card, target 1 card in your opponent's graveyard and place it on either the top or bottom of their deck. During the turn this is activated this card loses 500 defense.

SYNCHRO MONSTER CARDS:

Sedorci, Attacker Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 6: Fairy/Beast-Warrior/Effect
Atk: 2500     Def: 1300

Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters, If this card is in face-up Defense Position during the End Phase of your turn, switch this face-up card to Attack position.

Rotceh, Defender Of The Prism: Earth Attribute: Level 5: Fairy/Beast-Warrior/Effect
Atk: 1400     Def: 2300

Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters, If this card is in face-up Attack Position during the End Phase of your turn, switch this face-up card to Defense position.

K, you are finished reading! NOW PICK A GAME AND PLAY WITH ME!
Catch: (/^_^)/       ● \(^_^\)

Ping Pong: ( ^o)ρ┳┻┳°σ(o^ )

Tennis: (-^-^)p_____|_o____q(^-^ )

Boxing: ( ►_◄ )-c<*_*; )

~Wattronics

Last edited by Wattronics on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I like trains, they transformed my mind into a "lean mean editing machine"! that's why I edited)

Everyone's Whore Razz
Add me on my shiz.

Wattronics
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top