Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Domino City (New Age RP City)

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Domino City (New Age RP City)

Post by Professor Corpse on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:11 pm

Aide looks at what's going on in the front and starts chuckling a bit, making sure to cover her mouth so they don't notice.
"Please try better to cope, Milady, the Archfiends will take good care of your brother." Chaos Hunter says in a comforting tone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:15 pm

What are you two laughing at? *he looks at them confused and looks at the rear view mirror and see how ridiculous his hair looks* W-WHAT THE HELL!?! Why didnt anyone say how messed up my hair looks *he pulls up his deck* what the hell guys! you didn't say anything either!! *his face blushed in embarrassment as he quickly fiddles with his hair with his hands to get it back down*

RANK 6 RAIDRAPTOR REVOLUTION FALCON
deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:22 pm

(Angelo quiets down) Because its hilarious. (He has a few last chuckles and looks to aide.) So where do I remember you from oh that's right you where the one who helped that ass hole dan. (He then remembers that he dies and trys to recover) but I'm sure if I was in the stinking government I would not be saying that. (He looks down a bit embarsssed and a not scared.)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:58 pm

"Angelo was it?, how about you be grateful that I don't have Chaos Hunter kick you off the bus. Im only doing this for you guys because im not trying to be a monster like those Dark Worlders." she says in a hostile manner.
"Don't worry, she's really sweet when you get to know her." Tour Guide says with an awkward smile.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:11 pm

*he chuckles as he looks to Aide* Ah don't worry miss tour guide, i can tell she's nice on the inside. *he smiles at Aide once more before turning back to face the front and continue to fix his messed up hair*

deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:20 am

Deep down Aide didn't want to leave, she wanted to stay with her brother and the Archfiends. She wanted to experience the beauty of the Spiritual World of Duel Monsters. Due to her position in the Order of the End she had to go back and return to position , to make ends meet as the motto of the organization states. One other thing, she started to fall for Luke a bit, he was the first boy other than Aizel that treated her like a person, not some weapon or some monster.
"...Luke, are you a rebel?" Aide says with concern.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:44 am

*he shook his head, making hair fall over and back to it's normal sloppy appearance as he turned back to her after hearing her question* Hm? You mean the rebellion? No i'm not a part of the rebellion...but. *He pauses for a second before continuing* Did you know that was a time were nobody would die from playing this game? A time were this game was more then just the blood sport it is now? Something better?

deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:58 am

"No, me and my brother were trained as weapons to be used to destroy any rebel we came across, we thought that killing was just what came naturally with the game." Aide says having flashbacks to her training.
She also begins looking at Tour Guide , thinking if she should just tell her to leave.
"(No, I need to wait on the other girl, I think her name was Tsubasa?)" she thinks to herself.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:06 am

Trained as weapons? that's absolutely terrible, no one should have to live like that. *He frowns, feeling like he made her think of sad memories, but decides to continue his story* Well, long ago, this game was well, literally a game. A fun competition of skill and strength between duelists to see who was better, for fun, for entertainment, and no one would die. I may not be part of the rebellion, but i can understand their goals and part of me wants them to succeed, even if the required methods borderline the extreme.

deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:26 am

"(hmph) I wish I was born back than, I don't see this game as much fun. I lost my old deck, turns out my monsters hated me all this time." she says turning to Tour Guide and Chaos Hunter.
"Well, except you two." she says putting a smile on her face.
"We will always be by your side, Milady." Chaos Hunter says with unwavering determination.
"We'll always be best friends, not matter what happens so don't ever think you're ever going to be alone. Trust me miss Aide." Tour Guide says with a smile.
"(giggles) I guess it doesn't feel good not having friends for you when you need them, thank you girls." Aide says before turning back to Luke.
"Im always able to talk with my closest spirits,  how was it talking with yours Luke?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:33 am

Well it was an interesting experience, though i find it annoying they keep calling me sir or master when i consider them just my friends or comrades. *he chuckles with a bit of a blush before his face turns to that of annoyance* though rise falcon failed to warn me of the bus till it had already, nearly ran me over! *he glares a bit at his extra deck*

deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:38 am

Aide laughes a bit, stopping to tell Luke something about Duel Monsters.
"Well they have personalities too, maybe they just have so much respect fir you they don't know what else to call you. About Rise Falcon though.. maybe he has a very bad sense of humor?" she chuckles thinking maybe Rise Falcon had other plans.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:45 am

*he signs heavily and calms down a bit* Well apparently so, but maybe he thought the bad joke would cheer me up *he says as he scratches the back of my head* Oh...uh was the reason you asked if i was a rebel cause you were worried you'd have to fight me or something?

deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:52 am

Thinking about it, Aide would have to take care of him.
"(Sigh) Luke my purpose in life is to destroy rebels, please don't tell me you might think about becoming one? Just go home and just live your life with your monsters, make a family." Aide says looking out the window and putting her hand over her heart.
"That's something I might never have."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:04 am

Just because that's what you were trained to do, that doesn't mean thats what you have to do you know. What you can do with your strength is up to you, no one else's. Also...my family has been talking about for generations of how this game used to be something better, passing on the same story. I'd want to change that story so when i have children they hear the part were it all changed  for the better, no more death, no more violence, none of it.

deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:18 am

Chaos Hunter and Tour Guide move, knowing Aide might disagree.
"Eventually the world fall back into anarchy without a government, a place where anything goes. My sensei told me that the rebels can't fully understand what they would do if they destroyed the government. Would the have the time and resources to sustain the millions affected? Could they create new jobs for the people who would lose theirs in the war? I would love a world without violence but without order it's impossible. " she says getting mildly agitated.
She than thinks about all that has happened up to this point, curling up and wishing that none of it had ever happened.
"I just wish me and Aizel were found by better people, that we could of had a chance to be normal." she says closing her eyes.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:27 am

I know, I always wondered what would happen if the rebels win, anarchy would most likely occur but, sometimes i wonder if it would be any worse then the way things are now. but in life sometimes we have to take a step or two back before we can take a step forward. *he shifts in his seat to get comfortable again.* Also, who says you still can't leave a normal life? The only restrictions  you have in life are the ones you tell yourself about, just believe that you can. *he says with a warm smile*

deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:36 am

Aide looks at him and stares for a second, trying to figure out if there was a possibility for settling the war with diplomacy instead of bloodshed. It would only work if there were more rebels like Luke.
"(If only)" she thinks to herself, closing her eyes and waiting for Tsubasa to board the bus.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA on Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:09 am

(Angelo after hearing this long speech has gone to sleep) Wake me up when we get there. (He closes his eyes and goes to sleep)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Sincara would see a bus and would run towards it hoping that other people are on the bus. Sincara would enter the bus seeing aide and some other people "So this is where you ran off to" Sincara says while he sits down. Sincara would take out a book and start to read. Dans spirit can be seen in the bus but he doesn't speak.
Tsukune Aono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:06 pm

"Sincara-sensei, Aizel is in the castle, he's okay. Don't you want see him?" Aide says in an happy manner.
"Miss Aide, the Archfiends only open the gates to the palabyrinth on special occasions, we can't get back in until the Archfiend Emperor regains his power." Tour Guide says in a saddening tone.
"Oh... I guess I won't be seeing him anytime soon, I don't even know how I opened the portal to the Spirit World in the first place." she says in a disappointed manner.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:20 pm

Is this everyone? While This place seems to be pretty incredible i would love to return to the real world sometime today *he softly chuckled as he turned to see the new occupant of the bus*

deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono on Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:28 pm

Sincara would continue reading his book when he says "Isn't there supposed to be another girl here with the cyber dragons"
Tsukune Aono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:39 pm

Just than, Tsubasa walks on the bus and passes out from the long walk.
"Now I think it's everyone, buckle up guys because I like going fast." Tour Guide says with excitement.
Chaos Hunter stands up, putting Tsubasa in a seat a buckling her up. She thsn tells everyone what will happen on the way.
"I'm going to be blunt with you all, once we go into the portal all your spirits will become dorment unless you have a spiritual connection with them. The deceased will not be able to pass over unless they bond with a host and become a guardian spirirt. If any of you haven't said your goodbyes I would say them now." Chaos Hunter than sits down.
"So where do you want to go miss Aide ?" Tour Guide says
"I don't know why but I feel like we need to go to New Heartland." Aide says with uncertainty.
"Okay!!" Tour Guide says as she hits the peddle and the bus tears through the void.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:55 pm

W-whow wait a second, Heartland?! But everything i own is in Dominaaaahh!!! *he was interupted at the last minute when Tour guide slamed the peddle to the floor as the bus floored it through the void* I think I'm gonna be sick!!!!

deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top