Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Domino City (New Age RP City)

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Re: Domino City (New Age RP City)

Post by Tsukune Aono on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:00 pm

"Shit hot red dragon archfeind use fire burst on Reign-Beaux now" Sincara says as the red stream would head towards Reign.
Tsukune Aono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:49 pm

(With options beam all charged up Angelo signals to fire at Silva. As he does this out of options mouth come a enormous beam blasting silva.)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:57 pm

Go blaze falcon, pierce right through Grapha! *he shouts as he backflips off of blaze as condence's its form to accelerate it's maximum velocity, aiming to literally pierce through Grapha's torso, once again in free fall, he gets picked up by revolution falcon as it pulls away from the multiple assaults on the Dark World leaders that are about to collide*

RANK 6 RAIDRAPTOR REVOLUTION FALCON
deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:11 pm

Grapha is run through and and falls to the ground. Reign-Beaux has also been destroyed by Sincara's Hot Red Dragon Archfiend and due to Tsubasa's Cyber Dragon Infinity protecting them all from the explosion , Silva has also been taken down aswell
"Impossible!, my brothers defeated by humans!? FALL BACK MY REMAINING FORCES, FALL BACK!!" Goldd says as the remaining general of the Dark Worlders.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA on Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:22 pm

(Angelo looks as the dark world monster fall) Shit we actually did it. Damn. (He starts laughing and staggers back) hey falcon man you okay?(he shouts at Luke looking up)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono on Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:31 pm

Sincara would recall hot red dragon archfiend and walk off like he did nothing. He wondered "Why are we here why were we even created" as he walked off into the distance.
Tsukune Aono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:37 pm

*he recalls most of his raptors except Revolution Falcon, and looks down towards Angelo, and waves to him* Yeah im alright!! *he shouts, in hopes that he heard him before he looked towards the forest were Aide went motions Rev to fly towards the forest* We gotta tell her that its over, lets go. *as they both enter the forest he switches out revolution for Rise falcon, due to the thickness of the forest and rise is much more compact then revolution*

deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:50 pm

"THERE IT IS!!, miss Aide, the Archfiend Palabyrinth ." Tour Guide says as Chaos Hunter swings them out of the dead forest.
"Chaos Hunter im okay I can walk now, put use down please." Aide says as Chaos Hunter puts her and Tour Guide down.
"Yes milady." Chaos Hunter says with undying loyalty.
The Archfiend Palabyrinth is only a mile walk away and they should make it there in a matter of minutes.
"Aizel's deck disappeared when we went through the portal, I hope his monsters didn't turn on him too." she says in a worried tone.
"Milady, as long as I am here, nothing will ever harm you." Chaos says.
"Don't forget yah trusty tour guide, this place may be bug but I remember the paths the the back of my... uh... we won't get lost, I promise!!" Tour Guide says gleefully.
"Alright, let's go." she says with determination.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:09 pm

Tsubasa looks at Infinity, End, and Chimera. "Thanks guys..." They become miniaturized again. She hugs them tightly. "You're crushing us." "Oh, sorry!" she sais, letting them go. "Where to now?" They look towards the Archfiend's Palabarynth in the distance.
Sentrio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:22 pm

*as he went through the forest on Rise Falcon, he saw the Palabyrinth* mmm...well if there's anyplace that she might go, it'd probably be there. Ok Rise, lets pick up the pace a bit! *he taps it's side, beckoning his beast to fly faster in hopes to catch up to Aide*

deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:38 pm

Finally reaching the gate to the Palabyrinth,  they hope that Tour Guide from the Underworld to help them find a way in.
"OI!!, IT'S TORY, OPEN THE GATES!!" Tour Guide yells with a strong yet femine voice, causing the gates to open.
"After you, miss Aide." Tour Guide says with a soft tone.
They walk in and are greeted by a pandemonium of Archfiends, coming in all shapes and sizes.
"Tory?" Chaos Hunter says in confusion.
"I used to hang with an Archfiend Commander here, now im with a cute little Sangan." Tour Guide says with much glee.
"Please don't lose focus girls, im not too sure if they are welcoming us to lunch or if we're going to be that lunch." she says as they approach the Archfiend Emperor.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:45 pm

*about 10 minutes later he lands near the gates of the huge looking castle* Uhhhh I don't know Rise, something tell's me we shouldn't try to go any further, i get the feeling that we wouldn't be welcomed here. *he said nervously as he looks over the large towering castle, wondering if she went inside the large structure*

deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:54 pm

(Angelo notices everyone leaving and decides to follow them) I wonder where there going anyway? (He says as he walks off)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:25 pm

"Ho Ho, what have we here? Why isn't it the kin of my former master, WELCOME, WELCOME AND ENJOY YOURSELVES. Those ungrateful Dark Worlders just don't know when they have it good, Ho Ho!!" The Emperor says with great vigor.
"You must be the the sister of my husband's caretaker during his vacation in the human world. He has never seemed so full of souls before." The Empress says pointing over to a table were Aizel is stuffing his face.
"Aizel!!" Aide says running over to him and embracing him tightly.
"Can't... phuqing... breath..." Aizel says struggling for air.
"(sniff) I found you Lo, Tour Guide can get us out of here!!"
"Aide"
"Your Majesty, thank you for taking care of my brother."
"Aide..."
"Excuse me, can I order a bus that take us to the Human World?" Tour Guide says
"One is already on the way love, Aide's brother sensed you come over to this world and thought she had passed as well, but realized that you were alive. The bus he called for should be here shortly." the Empress said majestically.
"Hurry up and get done, we need to report back to Sincara-sensai on what happened. Not sure where Dan is right now but if he doesn't make he's gonna have to wait fir another bus."
"AIDE!!" Aizel shouts to get her attention.
Aide calms down and realizes that something is wrong.
"I'm dead... I can't go back there. The only reason im here us because the Archfiend Emperor I was taking care of was the real one, not a copy made by the government. I would of turned into spiritual energy if it weren't for the Archfiends, and I can't leave this place or i'll disappear. "
"What?" Aide says in absolute shock, covering her mouth.
"The only reason Dan can wonder the Spirit World is because his monsters are keeping him stabilized... for right now."
This absolutely destroys Aide, not wanting to believe anything he is saying. She shuts down, only able to be aware of what's going on and respond accordingly.
"My apologies, I am only just returning to my former power, and even at full I cannot resurrect the fallen, that is a power only gods possess." the Emperor says solemnly.
Aide than remembers Bertrand, remembering his offer and wanting to seek revenge.
"Im sorry, Aide. he says with a tear going down his face.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:38 pm

*as he wonders about what he should do to whether or not enter the large castle he hears the roar of an engine in the distance when a large bus suddenly appears, and drives straight towards him* Whow holy shit! *he leaps to the side and rolls through his impact with the ground as the bus zoom's past him before screeching to a stop*
*rise falcon hovers lower and states* Sir, a bus just stopped in front of the castle *he said obviously*
*his face in the dirt he mumbles* Yes, i see that, thank you for the warning rise....

deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA on Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:46 pm

(Angelo finally catches up to them and sees Luke's head in the ground and a bus.) Hey falcon man why are you in the mud look at the castle! (He points to the large structure going up to Luke.) You know why the bus is here?
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:00 pm

The entire castle can hear the roar of the engine from the bus. Aide and Aizel embrace one final time, Aide not knowing if to stay or if to go out there to the bus.
"Listen to me sis, you have to finally take your position with sensai as a leader of the government, a member to the Order of the End . We vowed to do whatever it took to make ends meet. Please, you have to go and im sorry for all the times I made fun of you. You're all that sensai has left so get on bus." he said as properly as he could.
She had to leave him, facing the world alone and without her Dark World monsters. She remembered that she still had Dan's Destiny HERO deck, making up her mind.
"(nods her head)... okay, i'll miss you." she says running to the gates with her monsters.
"You're still an asshole, Lo!"
"I know!!" he says waving at her.
She exits out of the gates as it closes slowly behind her. She walks slowly towards the bus, feeling extremely depressed but knowing she had a mission. The thing is that she was aware that the people who helped her were rebels, but didn't want to leave them here at the mercy of the Spirit World. She than sees Luke and Angelo waiting at the driverless bus.
"... bye, sis..." Aizel says sitting back down and putting his head on the table, not continuing his meal.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:10 pm

*as she approuches the bus, she see's him brushing the dirt off his face and outfit* Thanks rise you can get some rest now.*Rise bows as it vanishes back into the card as he looks up to see Aide coming* Oh hey! so you were here! Guess what, my monster said that this bus can get us out of here and back to our world! *the smiling expression on his face quickly faded when he saw her back to her depressed self* S-sorry, did something bad happen? *as she looked at him, she would see his hair completely messed up, it was completely spiked upward from the high speeds from riding his raptors around earlier, and he failed to notice and fix it.*

deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:17 pm

"No.." Aide says folding her arms and walking onto the bus, coldly ignoring Luke afterwards.
"You can drive this bus, right Tour Guide?"
"Trust me miss Aide, I can drive anything." she says with a smile.
"Now all we have to do is wait fir the rest to find us, hope it doesn't take to long. I really want to get out of here." he says in an agitated tone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:20 pm

(Angelo smiles as he can get home. He faces his monsters) well guys this is it see you in my next duel. (He hugs each one of them) now get some rest you earned it. (He watches as his monsters slowly disappear he turns to Luke and aide) let's hope they get here soon I'm hungry.
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:37 pm

*as luke boared the buss, he took one of the seats double sided seats in the front, and aide could only stare at how ridiculous his hair looked* hm, this bus seems familiar....hey guys is this the tour guide of the underworld's bus?!

deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:42 pm

"Yes it's my bus, i've been away for awhile so my bus is clean at the moment. Take your time getting comfortable in it  Very Happy." Tour Guide says in a bubbly manner.
"Don't get too friendly with them." Aide says in a cold manner, still having her arms folded, sitting in the back with Chaos Hunter.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:45 pm

(Angelo boards the bus) I like it its cozy. (He sits down on a seat looking through his deck) Hmm ok. (He smiles as he comes across ophion,castor and ouroboros) He do you guys think we will ever come back and see are monsters again?
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:56 pm

*he signs as he lays back in the chair* There's no reason to be cold anymore you know, were friends now you know. *he chuckles as he smiles at aide as she starts to board the bus* And don't go and say you don't have any i already decided that we are.

deathxlink1992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:59 pm

(Angelo then notices Luke's hair and starts to burst out in laghter) Oh my god that is great! (He bursts out as he takes out his phone) so getting a picture. (He takes a picture of Luke with his super sayin stupid ass hair.)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next