Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Domino City (New Age RP City)

+6
kritter9
Sentrio
GetRekt
Zephyr
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Chancellor) Leon
10 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 10 Empty Re: Domino City (New Age RP City)

Post by Chaos Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:09 pm

Professor Cyber: I draw! *pause* ke ke ke I Special summon solider discarding my core than normal summon Drei than I overlay to Special summon SHARK FORTRESS again than I activate Nova's eff banishing one of my cyber dragons on the field her attack is now 2100 now I activate the set card I placed last turn TRAP STUN using this baby you can't activate traps and finally I activate LIMITER REMOVAL now all of my machine type monsters are now double there attack bringing Nova to 4200 using shark's eff HE CAN ATTACK TWICE NOW
Nova: I was feeling weird being powerless let us crush him
Professor Cyber: ATTACK HIM DIRECTLY!!!!
Chaos
Chaos

Customize Profile : Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:58 pm

The Puppeteer's LP drops to Zero, the strings attached to Professor Cyber disappear and the strings around the Puppeteer Pull him into the Shadows.
"Guuhh, NOOOOO!!... Master Blood forgive me, give me one more chance one mor-" he is cut off as the strings pull him apart at blinding speeds.
The Dome of Darkness turns into a glorious blue ball of light.
"Folks, I don't know what's going on but I will have to say one thing... AAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIING!!"

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:18 pm

-back at the Oasis-
Professor Cyber: Oi you where did you get that cyber dragon? I have never seen that thing before
Nova: I believe she is a crusade member no?
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:33 am

-Meanwhile-
Aizel is at 1400 LP and has an Archfiend Commander on the field with Archfiend Palabyrinth, giving it 3000 ATK. Bertrand hasn't even been touched once, having a Yazi, the Evil of the Yang Zing, a set monster and 3 face down cards. Aizel is trying his best to stand up, covered in broken arrows.
"(This ain't good man, im not getting anywhere with this since everything I do he just counters. If I MST a face down it might be Threatening Roar or another Gleipnir, what can I do? WHAT CAN I DO!!) he thinks to himself.
"You know if you give up now the crowd may actually see that you're not killed. My beautiful Yazi my be a beast born of brutality and darkness, but I assure you-"
Cutting off Bertrand, Yazi tries to charge at Aizel, but Bertrand tells him to stop.
"Heel!, well it seems he doesn't care much about what may happens to you but I for one would like to get home to some nice champagne. " he says smiling.
"SHUT UP, it's my turn and I play Mystical Space Typhoon on your face down closest to the deck."
"I chain the card you wish to destroy, Threatning Roar."
"I activate The Monarchs Stormforth on your Yazi, and it doesn't target. saying as it is sucked it a whirlwind.
Aide is watching with both hands closed in front of her mouth and her elbows on the edge of the stage, hoping Aizel can make a comeback.
"(Lo only has one card the can help him now and I really hope it's the one he's summoning right now.)" she thinks with worry on her mind.
"I tribute summon my Vanity's Fiend, and thanks to my field spell, he has 2900 ATK. You're lucky You had that Roar to save your ass, I end my turn."
Bertrand looks on and laughes at his Aizel's monster.
"hmph hm hm so that's it? It's weaker than your Commander!! No, just no... this is an insult to the great Bertrand Jorvaskrsen!! Time to show you how a real warrior goes into battle." he says with a smirk.
"First, I play Raigeki to rid the field of those pesky mongrels. "
"WHAT!!"
A fountain of lightning crashes down, destroying his field and leaving him wide open.
"I now flip summon Tanngnjoster, using his effect to special summon Guldfaxe from my deck, now I normal summon Tanngrisnir." he than makes a cold face.
"And now... I tune Guldfaxe with Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjoster to synchro summon a beast that has sleep for ages, you are the 3rd to see one of my 3 Gods. saying as the Arena starts to fill with static.
"Nordic God of the Aesir!!, awaken and beckon my call, answer the call that has awaited you all these years."
A giant bolt of lightning strikes the ground, leaving a smoke filled crater. In the smoke the shadow of a gigantic being emerges, almost touching the Arena ceiling.
"Folks, this is it!, Bertrand has unleashed one of his most powerful monsters, but which one could it be?, and can our new rising star handle what many others before could not!" the Announcer says with absolute glee.
"Oh my god, Lo get out of there!" she says in complete terror.
Aizel is paralyzed in absolute fear, not even realizing his sister's shouts.
"THOOOOOR!!, HEAR ME!!, strike him down with the utmost might you can muster, destroy him for making such of fool of me. Thor!!, bring down your mighty hammer and make him into a nice crisp set of hors d'oeuvres!!"
Thor swings his hammer in Aizel's direction, the winds almost blowing him off stage. Than Thor swings it back the other way, creating a giant ark of lightning aimed directly at him.
"AIZEEEL!!" she says just before the bolt explodes on impact with Aizel's body.
The Crowd goes silent, not able to understand what just happened.
"Hmph, such... a... pity." Bertrand says just before turning around walking off stage.
Aide trying to process what happened is frozen in horror as the smoke clears and she sees Aizel's charred body. She than snaps out if it and walks slowly to Aizel, not wanting to believe what happened. She kneels down and puts his head on her knees and starts rubbing his head.
"...."
"... Aizel, the duel is over now, we can go home now." saying in a low tone.
"...."
"You need to wake up Aizel, you don't want to oversleep and miss the fair don't you?
"...."
"...(sniff), Ai-" she cuts herself off and starts balling out, hugging Aizel and not letting go.[/color]

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:24 am

CHAPTER 3: SORROW

"I, uh, invented it..." she says, looking away. "HAving to always rely on my Chimeratech is hard... So I decided, since I had access to some spare 101s and 3 Cyber Dragon Novas... I made 3 Infinity... I named it myself..." She doesn't like being the center of attention. Some of the strings of the Shadow Realm ave cut her, her shirt, and her skirt. She's bleeding a bit.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:54 pm

Professor Cyber: I see my my you must be a genius to make something that powerful
Nova: I want that form, do you mind if you can give us a spare?
Professor Cyber: Nova....
Nova: what?
Armor: I didn't even get to do s@#t because you weren't using galaxy's
Professor Cyber: my bad

(the professor proceeds notice the wounds on the girl he proceeds so tend to her wounds bringing out a medical kit)

Professor Cyber: I am also a medic for the crusade
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:07 pm

(but right as he proceeds to heal her he feels a shock through his body)

Professor Cyber: what was that?
Armor and Nova: I have a feeling...

(they know what that feeling was but don't want to explain it)

Side note: it was the death of Aizel
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:20 pm

Dan would have a few scratches from the fight. "Well we won and this is where i get the hell outta here" Dan says as he walks out of the arena and walks back to his hotel hoping that aizel and aide are there but then he notices the undergroud dueling arena and he runs to it and sees that aizel has been defeated in a duel and walks up to them "Well i guess this was his last duel what an idiot" Dan says as he pats aide on the head.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:31 pm

(Angelo sees the dome of shadows evaporate as he sees teubasa.) Teubasa met I ask what the hell happened. (He shouts running up to her angry yet relieved.)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:08 pm

Back at the Arena
*Luke could only watch in disbelief at Thor's merciless assault on the helpless Aizel. He had watch the smoke caused by the explosive attack disperse and saw the charred body of Aizel. He signed heavily as he saw the girl wailing in complete despair.*
When....when did duel's become such a thing. *His hands tightly clenched his knees and almost bit his tongue* Who thought this would be a form of entertainment!  Why must people die in duels!
deathxlink1992
deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:19 pm

"You bastard i will kill you for this it is unacceptable" Dan says as he pulls out a gun with tears running down his face "This is where you die bastard" Dan says as he pulls the trigger.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:01 pm

*His eye's widened as the newcomer suddenly pulled out a gun in blind rage, most of the crowd shouted and screamed at the sight of the weapon and started to flee but he quickly tried to run down to the railing of the spectators section*
Don't do it!! *he shouted in vain as the roar of the panic crowd drowned out his voice as the bullet was fired, however thor was still on the field, his magnetic polarity from his mastery of thunder and lightning caused the bullet's trajectory to be altered just enough to graze Bertrand's cheek*
deathxlink1992
deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:11 pm

"Bertrand Is stunned by the sudden wound he received, touching his cheek and feeling the blood go done his face.
"You brat of a gutter whore!!, how dare you damage my gorgeous face!!" he says in anger.
"THOR!!, kill him!, get this rubbish out of my sight and cleanse this place of this filth!!
Thor than raises his arm and gathers lightning in his hammer.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:19 pm

*He steps onto the railing and kicks off it onto the duel arena. As he hits the ground he rolls to continue his momentum as he gets back on his feet* MOVE! *he shouts but fails to make it in time!*

Last edited by deathxlink1992 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
deathxlink1992
deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Dan would be standing there frozen tears still running down his face and he thought to himself "I guess this is the end for me im sorry aide i wanted to protect you both the best i could" dan would muster his final words as thor charges up is lightning "I guess this is it for me sorry kid" Dan says as he hands aide his destiny hero deck "Take good care of it" Dans charred body would fall to the ground. Dan would have a smile on his face.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:24 pm

*He covered his face as the attack hit, partially blinding him as the shockwave from the attack almost knocked him off his feet. As his blurry vision returned to normal he saw Dan dead on the floor of the arena, killed in the same way as the duelist before him*
deathxlink1992
deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:33 pm

Professor Cyber: geh what the hell? where am I getting this feeling?
Nova and Armor: ....

(the professor notices that Dan has disappeared and was probably at the arena

Professor Cyber: where has that guy went? hmm... you stay here little one I will be back
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Aide still grieving over Aizel's death now has just seen Dan die as well, her psyche unable to take anymore she screams.
"JUST STOP!!, I can't take this shit anymore!!" yelling while putting her hands over her head as Aizel is still on her lap.
Bertrand finally calming down, he calls off Thor and returns him to his card, realizing what he has done to her. He walks over to her wiping his face with a handkerchief.
"Miss, I apologize but your brother and that... thing over there insulted me and my family by doing such degrading things to me. he says throwing her a pamphlet to a school.
"If you wish to find me I am here but truth be told that would be very unwise. he says walking off stage.
"...(pant)" Aide than falls clenching Dan's deck and the pamphlet, laying next to the body of her brother.
"(Aizel)" she thinks be for closing her eyes.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:41 pm

(as he puts his mask on his face and puts on his hoodie he than proceeds to get out of the orb)

Professor Cyber: *sigh* oi Dan where did yo-

(he sees the burnt corpse of the man, his head almost went blank and his heart almost stopped beating he than is shocked)

Professor Cyber: what the hell? *shaking* who the hell DID THIS!?!?!?!

(in a raged tone he shouts and confused in rage)

Last edited by {Sacred} gamecon3 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:43 pm

*as aide clenched the deck and paper, she heard foot steps approaching her from behind when she heard a new voice* I'm sorry...i tried to rush over and push your friend out of the way but...i was too slow. *he lowered his head and closed his eyes in regret and signed deeply* When did this game, a game that so many people love, change from being a harmless card game into the blood sport it is now?
deathxlink1992
deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:58 pm

Aide tries to get up, still reeling from the death of both Aizel, looking at the deck Dan gave her, completely disconnected from reality.
"...uh... uh..." she is almost unresponsive, tears still going down her eyes.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by deathxlink1992 Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:04 am

*Aide saw the new stranger offer her a hand* I know your sad but we should at the very least get out of here before anything else happens. *If she would look up he would see the blonde haired young man's face filled with sorrow over the needless deaths*
deathxlink1992
deathxlink1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:07 am

(the Professor was confused, he did not know what happened, he notices a girl crying being comforted by a man, he than proceeds towards them)
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:09 am

Last edited by Tsukune Aono on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:16 am

(he than sees the face of the girl he recognizes her from the attack from the shop he also sees a male that looks like her noticing her face is almost corpse like)

Professor Cyber: YOU WITH THE BLOND HAIR, WHAT THE F@#K HAPPENED HERE?!!? ANSWER ME DAMN IT!!!!
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next