Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Domino City (New Age RP City)

+6
kritter9
Sentrio
GetRekt
Zephyr
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Chancellor) Leon
10 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Domino City (New Age RP City) - Page 5 Empty Re: Domino City (New Age RP City)

Post by Tsukune Aono Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:43 pm

CHAPTER 2: BLOOD

Dan would stagger away instead of fighting him. He is horrified by the overwhelming darkness emanating from Scythe. He is consumed by the energies of the countless souls that are within the arena itself, calling out to him like a chore of helpless children.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:53 pm

Aide runs to help walk Dan back to the stands.
"It's okay Dan-kun I have you." she looks back to check on Aizel.
"(You think you can take him Lo?)" she thinks to Aizel.
"(... I dunno, i'll try sis.)" he thinks back.
The Hieratic Dragon Duelist feels insulted and wants his duel with Scythe right now.
"Let's go tunnel man, i'll go first!!" he yells at Scythe.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:01 pm

Dan would fall on the floor from Aide's grip from a nervous break down due to the ordeal and trying to get back on his feet so he could get to his duel runner and get some water to try to regain his balance because he has to drive his runner back to the hotel.

Last edited by Tsukune Aono on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by GetRekt Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:42 pm

-Meanwhile-
The Hieratic Dragon Duelist gets ready.
Hieratic Dragon Duelist: Not gonna let yeah get past tha first turn!
He proceeds to summon Nebtet, tributing it with an effect to summon Su.
Hieratic Dragon Duelist: Oi tribute Nebtet for Su so can use it's effect to summon a Labrodorite Dragon straight from ma deck! Now I summon my Hieratic Dragon of Atum!
Scythe: So you are just gonna leave that bait out for me huh?"
Hieratic Dragon Duelist: Whatcha mean?
Scythe: Well I warned you.
The hieratic dragon duelist proceeds to summon Atum, using it's effect.[/color]
Scythe: Looks like you just doomed yourself, I chain Effect Veiler to your monster's effect.
Hieratic Dragon Duelist: Just shut ya mouth or oi'll kick ya a$$!!
Scythe: Looks like I was right, no one is worthy enough to stand before me... it's my turn now and I activate SHADDOLL FUSION AND SINCE YOU LEFT YOUR PUNY ATUM ON THE FIELD I GET TO USE MONSTERS FROM MY DECK AS MATERIAL FOR THE FUSION SUMMON!!!"
Hieratic Dragon Duelist: s#!t
Scythe: Come forth EL SHADDOLL CONSTRUCT! Let your strings consume this fool. I also activate Raigeki! Exposing your field and giving me the perfect opportunity to finish you off now! Next I will activate El Shaddoll fusion to Summon EL Shaddoll Winda! And thats 5000 Damage right there! But Don't forget about the dreaded chaos monster in my hand. I banish Denko Sekka and Shaddoll Hedgehog to Summon Black Luster Soldier, Envoy of the Beginning! He HAS 3000 ATTACK AND WILL BE ENOUGH TO FINISH YOU OFF !!! I KNEW YOU WERE A WEAK YOU FOOL!
Construct releases her strings, binding the man stringing him up like a puppet . The strings bring the Hieratic Dragon Duelist closer and closer. Winda circles around the man, hackling and speaking dark riddles to him. Construct continues to drag the duelist closer and closer. The Crowd develops a chant, saying "KILL HIM, END HIM NOW." Construct's strings draw the duelist closer and closer to Black Luster Soldier until he is within his swordslength.
Hieratic Dragon Duelist: STOP!!, I give up I give up! Please let me go(snivels like a coward) please!!
Scythe: "Who is weak now?, NO ONE SHOULD EVER DOUBT MY STRENGTH!!"
Hieratic Dragon Duelist: no.. no no no NOOOO NOOOO I UUGHAG(vomits blood).
Black Luster Soldier slices through the Hieratic Dragon Duelist over and over, with each slash sending out pints of blood spurting through the arena, covering the arena floor. Constructs strings then create a cocoon around the Duelist, then with the pull of a string, his soul is captured, and a new string is strung in constructs hands.
Scythe: Your soul will help strengthen the foundation of my followers and help in the creation of a new world. Now I must return to my sleep,
He deactivates his duel disk and walks away, not uttering another word.
GetRekt
GetRekt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:16 am

Professor Cyber: "bleh disgusting"
(the professor manages to make eye contact with Scythe, sending chills down his spine )
Professor Cyber:"OH S@#T OH S@$T OH S@#t"
Chaos
Chaos

Customize Profile : Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:25 am

Zephyr watches the duel with a rather bored expression on his face, only raising his eyebrows mildly once the true gore begins. Everyone else remains silent, their eyes staring at the blood filled arena. Zephyr, who has thus far not enjoyed this trip, claps slowly.
"Well done," he yells, with so much sarcasm present in his voice it was not even funny.
"You won."
Out of the corner of his eyes, however, he notices an exit, from which he can just barely see a figure. Suddenly, he sees mechanical figures of red, green and yellow monster spirits no doubt.
"Is that him?" His voice is so quiet, he might as well be hissing instead of speaking.
The three gadgets nod, before disappearing. Smirking, Zephyr slowly walks towards Scythe.
Zephyr
Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:16 pm

-Meanwhile-
Just barely escaping from the police forces of Machina City, Tsubasa, Graham, Abby, and Angelo are all together over the unconscious body of Graham, who escaped with 800 LP and survived, but with a crashed and exploded Duel Runner. Now, they must find the Crusade base (If any exist) to get him medical treatment and to have a safe place to stay. The exit just so happens to be near where the duel is going on.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:18 pm

(Angelo picks up graham) I'll carry chief for now but may I ask where are we going. (He says obiously angry that he has to carry graham)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by kritter9 Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:11 pm

(shocked as Wait i know this place put graham on my runner and follow me.
kritter9
kritter9

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:17 am

-Elsewhere-
Dan would get on his runner and ride back to his hotel hoping the twins will get there safe. As he reaches the hotel he sees 4 cards on the ground 3 of them were Cyber Dragons and one was Cyber End Dragon. Dan would park his duel runner in the parking lot taking out the power source that makes it run and then he goes to the floor his room is located and he opened the door and closed it and sat down in a chair looking at the 4 cards he just found and he sighed.
"How could people treat their cards like this." as he puts them in his side deck.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:03 am

-Meanwhile-
Aide stayed in the Underground Dueling Circuit to watch her brother continue the tournament. She leans over the edge of the Arena stage and looks up at Aizel, it appears they are just staring at each other but they are in a deep mental conversation.

"(Do you really have to do this? You saw what that Scythe guy did to his opponent, let's go back to the hotel and forget about this place.)" Aide thinks in a concerned tone.
Aizel sits down near the edge of the stage where Aide is leaning over.
"(Im gonna be okay La, all I have to is beat that rich asshole over there and that's 2000 domino(dollars) like that. I never fought against Nordic-who-cares but im sure I can take him.)" he thinks in an assuring way.
He gets up and walks over to his section of the gigantic Arena stage.
"LO!!" Aide yells.
Aizel turns around.
"Promise you'll be okay, okay? We still didn't check out the Fair." she says trying to ease herself, smiling.
He pauses and thinks about his response.
".. yeah, I promise." he says with a smile and turns around, but his smile quickly disappears when he sees Bertrand's(The Nordic Duelist) Win/Lose Ratio.

23/2

"It's amazing folks, Bertrand has participated in the Arena an amazing 25 TIMES AND HAS ONLY LOST TWICE!! This new kid my have won his last 3 rounds, but can he take on Bertrand, the NORTHERN PRINCE!!" the announcer comments.
"Try not to get those Archfiends of yours all over my hmmm glorious Nordic Monsters. They hate washing off filth... " he says in a superior tone.

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:34 am

Professor Cyber: "hmm... If I must duel I will escape before I can do that but this mysterious feeling....
(he starts to see his cards glow)
Professor Cyber: huh?
(He then gets transported to the other world where cards may be at peace)
Professor Cyber: Damn what a ride, alright what is it?
(The dragons appear to be in front of him his deck masters Cyber Dragon Nova and Galaxy eyes full armor photon dragon)
Nova: Professor we have urgent news we must escape this arena NOW.
Professor Cyber: Why? whats the deal?
Nova : I believe a member of the O.O.T.E is here
Professor Cyber: Ok ok whatever.... WAIT WHAT!?!??!!?
Full Armor: You seem to have been distracted also for the fact that your back had been hit left you abit...how should I say it?
Nova: its blood loss
Professor Cyber: I need to avoid that O.O.T.E member to avoid trouble and also I am in no good condition to duel right now.

Last edited by {Sacred} gamecon3 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:50 am

Professor Cyber:hmm.... what the? who's there?

(the Professor than tries to make an escape plan though he seems to have been interrupted)

Professor Cyber: I can sense your presence in this peaceful place reveal your self
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:07 am

A Dark presence develops behind Professor Cyber.

"mmmm.... well well well, looks like I got another catch for my collection, you'll fit nicely with my other.... puppets." the entity says in an eerie tone.

"You'll become my new pawn in the pond of all my other lucky catches." he says with a smirk.
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:17 am

Professor Cyber: what is it that you seek puppet man? If you want me to become one of your pawns and puppets I refuse in all of the above
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:27 am

The Mysterious man replies

"If you continue to refuse i'll have my puppets tie you up and make you into a stuffed doll, how marvelous and ARTISTIC it would be. he says maliciously.

"Ooooh, might even put a girly bow on your dragon to cutesie it up for later."

Last edited by Professor Corpse on Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by kritter9 Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:37 am

(meanwhile) Abby and Graham get to a strange factory building.
i remember where i am now this is domino city right.
Abby walks up and opens a garage full of security cameras watching the whole city.Actually I didn't expect this.
kritter9
kritter9

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:48 am

(Angelo notices all the camera's and smiles) This could be very useful maybye find out where other crusade members are now let's see here. (He goes onto the computer to find some records of crusaders) anyone got a idea?
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Corpse Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:09 pm

Back over to the Arena

"It seems the finalists are ready to get the semi-finals ready. In the Red Corner of the Arena, we have Bertrand going against the fans new favorite, Lo Yuki!! In the Blue Corner, we have The Mysterious Mask Man(Professor Cyber) dueling The Puppeteer... and both seem to be staring each other down, almost as if they're in a hypnotic trance.... ANYWAY IN THE GREEN CORNER!!, We have Zephyr Atilian of the government verses the replacement of that poor man master Scythe tore apart, DONOVAN!!, a Six Samurai user!!" the Announcer yells without missing a beat on his voice.

"LET'S HEAR SOME INPUT FROM OUR CONTESTS!!
Professor Corpse
Professor Corpse

Back to top Go down

Post by kritter9 Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:36 pm

uh what about the tournament in town i think we should start there.
kritter9
kritter9

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:55 pm

Zephyr stopped dead in his tracks upon hearing the announcer. It seemed he was going to duel someone. He took a moment to look back at Thoryn, sighing heavily, before turning and heading to the arena.

"Might as well put on a show..."

Suddenly, he heard a buzzing noise in his ear. Tapping his comm-link with his finger, he spoke.

"Zephyr Atlian here. What is it?"

"Sir, our cameras have spotted intruders at a nearby factory. They are attempting to access our data banks."

Zephyr sighed too much. And here he was thinking this would be a fun, easy job. No matter.

"Send someone to deal with it, i'm busy."

"Busy with what, sir?"

Zephyr chuckled a little, "Illegal dueling."

In moments, Zephyr stood in the green arena, staring at an armoured man, who looked very much like a samurai himself. His eyes had a stoic expression in them, an icy glare which almost made Zephyr shiver. Almost.

"Good luck." Zephyr said this with a smile on his face, which was completely false and inauthentic. His foe said nothing. "Fine then, be that way. It really doesn't matter to me."

In a few seconds, the duel had begun. His opponent had the first move.

"I summon Legendary Six Samurai-Kageki. Then, I activate his effect to summon Kagemusha of the Six Samurai. A level 3 monster and a level 2 monster allows me to synchro summon a level 5 monster. Now, come forth, LEGENDARY SIX SAMURAI-SHI EN"

The monster appeared on the field, a ferocious expression on it's face. It boasted a considerable 2500 Attack Points, but Zephyr could easily get over that. It was the monster's effect that bothered him. His opponent would be able to negate 1 spell or trap card, but only 1.

"I end my turn."

The man's words brought Zephyr back to reality. He noticed something change in his foe's expression. He still had his ice-cold glare, but now they seemed more...confident. Zephyr would soon change that.

"My turn then."

Zephyr drew a card, and then looked at his hand. Smirking, he made his move.

"First, I shall play the spell card terraforming, which allows me to-"

Zephyr was cut off by his foe.

"I use Shi En's effect to negate it. I know of you and your deck, and I know that with that card you will search for Geartown to summon a strong Ancient gear monster. I shall not allow it."

Zephyr chuckled, something which was barely heard. "So you've done your homework? Well done. But i'm afraid you made the wrong move."

The man's eyes widened?

"I activate Geartown directly from my hand!"

"What? I negated Terraforming!!"

"That's right, you did. And now you are unable to negate the geartown I drew during my draw phase. But i'm not finished, next I shall activate Mystical space typhoon to destroy my own card. And you know what that means don't you?"

The man nodded, a terrified expression in his face. Zephyr loved how the stoic man was now a scared little boy.

"I special summon Ancient Gear Gadgiltron dragon from my deck. Next I shall normal summon Red Gadget, who's effect allows me to add yellow gadget from my deck to my hand. Finally, I activate Limiter removal!"

His monster's attack points were now 6000 and 2600 respectively.

"I attack Shi En with Red gadget!"

Shien was destroyed, causing 100 points of damage to the cowering man, who's armor did little to protect him.

"And next, I shall attack you directly with Gadgiltron dragon."

Gadjiltron dragon launched what appeared to be a ball of flame at the armoured man, who staggered back to try and avoid it, but to no avail. His armor was burnt off, but his life points remained at 1900, meaning he was kept alive.

"I end my turn, meaning that my monsters and now destroyed, thanks to the effect of Limiter removal. Your move"

Barely able to speak, the Six Samurai player was far too afraid to make a proper move. Instead he simply set a card face down and ended his turn.

"My turn again, then."

Zephyr drew.

"I summon Machina Gearframe, and use his effect to add machina fortress to my hand."

The armored man did nothing, but Zephyr noticed his lips rise to a smile.

"I then discard Yellow gadget and Machina Fortress himself to the graveyard to special summon him."

The armored man flipped his face-down card: Torrential tribute.

"Now, all your monsters are destroyed!!"

Zephyr frowned. He new the man was on his last legs, but for this to be the only card he played was....foolish.

"I activate my last card, Spirit Charge."

"NO!!"

"Yes. I pay 2000 life points to special summon Machina Fortress and Ancient Gear Gadgiltron dragon from my graveyard. Luckily for you, I cannot conduct my battle phase this turn. I end my turn."

The armored man was frozen out of fear. He looked at his hand, and then back at Zephyr frantically, not knowing what to do.

"I-i-i forfeit!!! I forfeit!!"

Zephyr frowned at the man, shaking his head.

"You must be inexperienced. Don't you realise that you'll die either way?"

"W-w-wait! No, I-"

"Sorry, you declared it."

The man was crushed under the foot of the ancient Gadgiltron dragon, his armor crunching like biscuits underneath the great beast's foot.

"Good game."

Zephyr
Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:58 pm

(Angelo hears guards coming this ways) shit guards everybody hide! (He goes to cover and signal's the others to come over)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by kritter9 Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:00 pm

what about graham we can't leave him in the open.Ill stall them get out.
kritter9
kritter9

Back to top Go down

Post by (Yoma) Crest-TGFEA Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:02 pm

(Angelo grabs graham and pulls him over to cover) Chief won't get caught trust me now be prepared to duel but don't worry I have a idea. (He shuffles his deck in anticipation)
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA
(Yoma) Crest-TGFEA

Back to top Go down

Post by kritter9 Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:06 pm

Their to much risk just leave i can take on a couple machine using cops i have the seal i cant lose.(abby walks outside and locks the door)
kritter9
kritter9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next