Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Tennera (New Age RP City) EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Tennera (New Age RP City) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Tennera (New Age RP City) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Tennera (New Age RP City) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Tennera (New Age RP City) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Tennera (New Age RP City) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Tennera (New Age RP City) EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Tennera (New Age RP City) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Tennera (New Age RP City) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Tennera (New Age RP City)

+6
Tsukune Aono
Sentrio
(Yoma) Demon
Fujitora
Diiingle
(Chancellor) Leon
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tennera (New Age RP City) Empty Tennera (New Age RP City)

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:28 pm

Tennera (New Age RP City) 514a462440284b29a99b5fad767f2254-sinskyline-flipper1

An amazing sea utopia that is still controlled by corrupt government officials, but is vacant of any O.O.T.E. influence.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tennera (New Age RP City) Empty Re: Tennera (New Age RP City)

Post by Diiingle Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:08 am

CHAPTER 1: REALIZATION

(camera shutter) Shino lowers his camera and checks the image on the screen.
"Not a bad photo" he mutters to himself, lowering the camera into his pouch.

He was a photographer... a hobby he had picked up to merely pass the time and cure boredom. Though surprisingly to him, he had gotten quite good at the art form over the years.

Today, he's at the park for a little relaxation on his day off, taking pictures of the many duels that were strewn among the grass, trees, and people. The monsters and the intense faces of the players made for some pretty cool shots that he could sometimes sell to local Duel Monsters Magazines.

He never really played the game himself, though through interest of the game, he had taken the time to at least learn how to play. Watching a duel was never really fun if one had no idea what was going on.

Shino took one more look around the park and decided he had no duels left that he wanted to take pictures of, so he began to make his way over to the local card shop to see what interests wait for him there.

It was a small shop. Nothing major really, just a supply of cards for anyone who wanted to play.

The shop owner called out to him. "Heyo! Shino! I see you're back today. Get anything good at the park today?"

"Oh I got a few good pictures in there somewhere. I'll have to look back through them when I get home" Shino responded. He came to the shop often. Sometimes not even for Card Games, he just liked the atmosphere.

"Well how about you buy a deck today for once? I mean, at least have something for when someone decided to challenge you." The Shop Owner offered.

"Eh... I dunno man, it could be fun." Shino replied, reluctantly, but with enough enthusiasm to keep the conversation light hearted.

"How about this, I'll lend you the deck. If you like it, you can pay me for it. You're here often enough anyways, and if you don't, just bring it back."

Shino considered the shop owner's offer. The deal was pretty good... and it could allow him to see if he actually liked to play the game he was constantly taking pictures of.

Shino chuckled and responded "well, I believe it would be a poor idea for me to refuse that offer. I thank you for your generosity!"

The shop owner gave a big smile and pulled out a stack of cards from behind the counter and held it out for Shino. Shino took it and, talked with the owner for a bit longer and then retired to one of the tables to look over his newly acquired deck.

"Dragunity, huh? Seems interesting enough... we'll see how this goes."
Diiingle
Diiingle
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Diiingle Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:55 pm

Shino exited the card shop as the sun was just beginning to set and began to head towards the park again. He needed to try out this deck of his. Of course, he was a little anxious about dueling for the first time, but he also couldn't get better by worrying about the results of his efforts.

By the time he had reached the park, it was dark and the park was empty. He had never thought of trying the park at night before... there wasn't enough light to take pictures, but he figured they may be enough light to duel, but alas, there was not.

"Aye, it seems I've come a little late! I'll check back tomorrow." He told himself. Shino turned around to walk home but was met with red lights and a flashlight to the face. He squinted and lifted his hand to block the blinding beam.

"State your name and your business here!" Cried out a voice.

Shino responded as quickly as he possibly could. The police around here were not very forgiving.
"My name is Shino Takenaka! I was on my way home, sir! I apologize and I'll be heading home as quickly as possible!"

"That's a lie! I've been following you here since you left the card shop and directly to the park here! Are you or are you not part of the rebellion planning to meet others here?!" The officer yelled out.

"What's with these questions?" Shino thought to himself. "I know there have been some things going down here and in the other cities, but this is pretty aggressive for someone who was just found walking around."
Shino spoke out to the officer, lifting his duel disk and pointing at it to show that he was only here for innocent reasons. "I was merely here to see if there was anyone to duel... You see, I just got this deck and I was gonna come try it out with others here at the park, I didn't realize everyone would have gone home alrea..."

An automated voice echoed through the silence "DUEL DISK ACTIVATED"

A bead of sweat rolled down Shino's temple. By lifting the duel disk, he had accidentally activated the auto-start in response the the officer's who had his lifted up, which they often did to intimidate civilians.

"WE'VE GOT REBELLION IN THE PARK. I REPEAT, REBELLION IN THE PARK. I NEED BACK UP." The policeman screamed into his mic.

"No no no no! Officer! I've done nothing wrong! Please, hear me out!" Shino pleaded.

"SHUT UP! Raising your duel disk to an officer is a nation wide offense! Surrender or prepare to be brought down!" The officer demanded.

Shino was stuck. The prisons around here were almost worse than death but to duel meant to be considered a part of the rebellion. His mind raced. Shino was no rebel. He had followed all of the cities laws to the best of his abilities since he could walk... he had no intentions at all of "threatening" this officer.

He could just surrender and try to get the shortest sentence possible, but prisoners that were set free could hardly make it in this world. Someone with a criminal record couldn't even get a place to live. The treatment was just about as bad being a rebel.

Or he could try to run... Shino could attempt to find the rebellion and take refuge with them. Perhaps they would protect him and he could live his life with a little less fear. Maybe he could even provide some assistance.

It was all too much, but Shino had to make a choice and quick. This next decision would decide the rest of his life... a decision that he never thought he'd have to make.

Shino looked up at the officer and widened his stance, raising his duel disk once again in the process and saying "Well, I guess I might as well see how far I get. Prepare yourself, sir. This may be my first duel, and it may well be my last, but that just means that i'm going to have to poor everything I've got into it.... DRAW!"
Diiingle
Diiingle
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:56 am

In the distance of the night, there was several noises in the distance, the sounds of Police screaming and the activation of the Duel Disk. "Fucking Tyrants... Ruining these streets that some people call home. I cast the judgment of hell upon you...!" These were whispers in the dark and the rev of a duel runner. Upon kicking up the stand, a figure dashed through the night and through the trees with speeds faster than that of a jungle cat. There was a gleam in the head lights, that looked like two crimson iris that pierced the shadows. "Stop right there! Don't go any further!" Several Officers that were tailing this individual, 'Bring it...!' Not letting up for a moment, he'd scan the area for the nearest advantage peak and watch as two of the Officers summoned Ally of Justice Catastor and caught it to open fire on him. Leaning his body to the direction of a large rock, he rode towards the piece of land and accelerated until he got enough speed to launch himself over it and into the air towards the Officer that was assaulting the civilian. "You'll regret the days you spent terrorizing these streets! Come! D/D/D Blaze Overlord Temujin!" As a card hit the field and rose from a strange messy looking grave in the bushes, a large tribal looking warrior with menacing armor, a large sword and body seeming to be surrounded by ember rose from this locations. Taking it's few steps forward, it rose it's blade into the air and slammed it into the ground causing a large wall of flames to appear as Temujin released it's mighty scream in the park. The runner landed next to the civilian as the flames died down, revealing the face of the individual that stopped the interaction. "You'll receive no mercy from these fiends. You need to run now, or else we won't make it out. Hop on the bike or get ready to fight pretty boy." He glared at the man, giving a highly aggressive tone, his battered and wrapped arms reached out to the simple man. He'd overheard from the bugged location that this was his first time dueling. There was no way he'd get off so easily with the way the system operated in their day and age.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Diiingle Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:38 pm

Shino had made a mistake. He had held his own against the single officer moderately well at the start of the duel, but as more policemen entered the fray, the situation became more dire at each moment. He was now spending more time dodging and running than he was dueling.

"This is terrible." Shino thought to himself. "I need an out... I stand no chance anymore."
He turned around for a quick moment and made a desperate move. Anything to slow down his assailants. "I SET ONE MONSTER!" He cried out, turning again to run but his meager defenses were too small.

"ALLY OF JUSTICE CATASTOR! ATTACK!" One of the policeman shouted. The attack was explosive, destroying the face down Dragunity Phalanx instantly. Shino didn't dare turn around to see it, but he could feel the dirt and wind from the force blow against his back. "MY TURN!" Another officer screamed. "ATTACK, CATASTOR! FINISH HIM!"

Shino prepared for the worst. He grimaced, ready for his destruction, when something flew through the air and landed directly near Shino. A large armored monster now stood between himself and the officers. A Monster. But who's? Shino directed himself to the Duel Runner that now sit beside him. A young, but worn looking man sat atop the dueling motorcyle.

"Is he a rebel?" Shino wondered. "Could my prayers have been answered that quickly?"

The man spoke "You'll receive no mercy from these fiends. You need to run now, or else we won't make it out. Hop on the bike or get ready to fight pretty boy." He said as he outstretched an arm for Shino to grab hold.

Shino took a glance over at the duel monsters. Only one monster stood between them and the barrage of officers on the other side. He had no time to waste. Shino grabbed the mans arm and jumped over the back of the Runner. With a quick turn around and a cloud of dust, they drove swiftly through the dark park.

Turning around, Shino saw the large shielded monster keeping pace with the officers matching their speed not too far behind. The situation was tense and chances of survival were pretty slim, but at least he had some help now. He turned to face the back of his new found "friend".

"The name's Shino Takenaka. I'd say it's a pleasure but I don't think that word quite fits the situation right now. Who might you be?" He shouted over the roar of the Duel Runner.
Diiingle
Diiingle
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:03 pm

His eyes turned back to the man and past his body, seeing they spent no time trying to tail them. "Hm. D/D/D... Domino's Devil Dio... Hang on tight!" His fingers slipped over, flicking a switch which released bright flashing lights on the back of the runner and  hit a heavy turn, raising his hand over his duel disk. "I set the scale! D/D Magical Astronomer Galilei and D/D Magical Astronomer Kepler..."

D/D Magical Astronomer Galilei Scale: 1/1 0/0 Fiend DARK

D/D Magical Astronomer Kepler Scale 10/10 0/0 Fiend DARK

Two mechanical looking monsters began to float around the Duel Runners with them, as he grinned back at his companion, "With this! I can simultaneous summon monsters between Levels 2 and 9! Now! Grand which shakes my very soul! Arise within me and give birth to new light that rends the darkness! Pendulum Summon! Come Forth!" Three monsters shot out from a giant glistening gap in between the Pendulum Monsters and crashed down to the ground. "D/D/D Rebellious Overlord Leonidas!" A Giant golden suited warrior with another oddly shaped sword and a heavy-set looking body, floated through them.

D/D/D Rebellious Overlord Leonidas Scale: 3/3 2600/1200 Fiend DARK

"D/D/D Dragon Overlord Pendragon!" A large dragon, armed with sectional armor and a dark aura consuming it's body seeming to be standing up on hind-legs took it's place next to Leonidas.

D/D/D Dragon Overlord Pendragon 2600/2400 Fiend DARK

"Finally! D/D/D Conquest Overlord Kaiser!" Another knight looking figure with an odd curvy looking blade came down, with another heavy roar around and colorful armor around it's body took it's place with the others.

D/D/D Conquest Overlord Kaiser 2800/2100 Fiend DARK

Turning around and finishing his summoning session, the field had been lined up with his army of strong monsters. His eyes glared all the Officers as the 3 Catastors stood there still readied for battle, "I activate Kaiser's effect... To release My Pendulum Scale giving him 2 additional attacks this turn. Now, battle phase! Go Kaiser!" Kaiser rushed the three Enemy Catastors and delivered quick, devastating slashes to them all. The three mechanical looking beasts would burst at the scene delivering the damage to each of the individuals.

Police 1: 4000 > 3500

Police 2: 4000 > 3500

Police 3: 4000 > 3500

"Leonidas! Pendragon! Go! Take out one them!"

Both of the monsters charged at the first Officers, Leonidas slashing the man and sending a fierce wave of wind at the man and knocking him off his feet. Pendragon roaring out and sending a shock wave that'd knock him even further back, delivering the finishing blow to his life points. "Turn End!" Dio stopped his running in it's tracks with a halting screech and looked back at Shino, saying in a very rough tone. "Sorry for swamping the fiend guy. But, this is a life or death situation. Finish this up if you can." Tossing his thumb up and grinning back at him.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Diiingle Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:53 am

Shino was stunned. The plays displayed before him were immense. Perhaps this is the kind of dueling that someone is forced to achieve when living the life of a rebel. Shino looked at his duel disk.

"Can I really get to that level? Is it possible for my deck to achieve that power?" he thought to himself. But this was not time for second guessing... he needed to act now. Shino steeled his nerves and took a deep breath, turning around on the runner to face the remaining opponents.

"I'll activate Cards of Consonance, discarding Dragunity Aklys to Draw two cards!" Shino discarded sent Aklys to the graveyard and drew two cards. "Legionnaire and another Aklys... I can use this later, if I survive another turn that is." Shino continued.

"Next I summon Dragunity Dux and activating his effect to equip Dragunity Phalanx from the graveyard to himself! From there I can use Phalanx's effect to summon it to my side of the field!"

Dragunity Dux: 1500/1000
Dragunity Phalanx: 500/1100

A heroic looking Zephyr dragon rider now stood on the field alongside the armored blue Phalanx. "I'll use these two to synchro summon! COME FORTH DRAGUNITY KNIGHT - VAJRAYANA!" Screamed Shino at the top of his lungs. Dux bounded over to Phalanx and lept, catching one of his horns, swinging over the top of the blue Dragon. Phalanx let out a roar as two giant rings grew and overtook the two of them in a brilliant display of green light. The two rings met and separated again, revealing a new, more powerful monster. I large Orange armored dragon and dragon rider now stood where Dux and Phalanx once were.

Dragunity Knight - Vajrayana: 1900/1200

"On summon Vajrayana re-equips a tuner monster from my graveyard to herself! Vajrayana's effect! I'll send the equipped monster to the graveyard to double it's attack! Vajrayana now holds 3800 attack power! BEWARE HER FURY. GO ATTACK, VAJRAYANA!"

The Dragon Rider pointed her spear towards the policeman while reared back reading an attack before releasing a large beam of burning electricity towards the opponent.

Police 1: 0

Police 2: 3500

"But that is all I can do., so I'll end my turn. Vajrayana returns to 1900." Shino explained. "I couldn't finish it." He thought. "I hope this will be enough. We are down to just one officer... but at the level these duels are being played, one turn may be enough to finish us both off. I hope my partner here has enough power to carry the both of us."

Shino turned to his partner and chuckled. "Well that's all I got, sir! I guess all we can do is just wait and hope, right?"
Diiingle
Diiingle
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:38 am

"Not bad there man! Sure didn't disappoint." He grinned back as their monsters lined the field. He could see the next turn offer pull out a card from his hand and place it on the field.

The Officer announces the card as he placed it on his Duel Disk, "I activate! Dark Hole!" as soon as the card crashed down. Dio's eyes widened as all their monsters were sucked into a deep, dark void and sent to the Graveyard.

Following the Dark Hole and the destruction of their monsters, the Officer proceeded to summon Ally of Justice Core Destroyer. "Attack them directly!" He declared, as a smaller larger fired at the wheel and made damaged his LP making his bike take damage from the Action Field attack. Dio's bike would curve trying to come to a halting stop as he turned to Shino, "This might get messy. Hold on" Upon coming towards a tree, Dio would turn the bike on it's front wheel and try driving up the surface of the large tree and catching air. The man watches them in anger at their resistance and ends his turn.

Dio's LP: 2800

"Draw! Ah!" Upon a rough landing, he tried driving through the large branches of the tree and crashing through a large amount of them until reaching one sturdy enough to endure the entire bike. "I activate from my hand! Covenant with the Hellgate! With this card I can add 1 "D/D" monster from my deck to my hand!" A single card popped out of his deck, "I summon D/D Lilith!" A strange, succubus looking beast with a rose patterned looking body rose from the card and let out a strange call, it's hand waved over the graveyard, snapping it's fingers. "When she's Normal or Special Summoned. I can add 1 "D/D" monster from my Graveyard to my hand." Slipping out of his Graveyard, he took D/D/D Rebellious Overlord Leonidas and placed it in his hand. "I end my turn with this." He turned to Shino and nodded, "All on you pal. I did what I could."
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Diiingle Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:04 pm

Shino took a look at his hand consisting of Legionnaire and Aklys. As far as he could tell... 1200 life points was as much as he could muster during his next turn, unless he could draw something that would allow him to finish the duel, allowing them to escape before reinforcements arrived.

"It's down to this... DRAW!" shouted Shino, glancing at the card now in his hand. A shot of excitement ran through his body. "I activate Dragon Ravine!"

The field around them suddenly began to change. Large canyon walls rose up to either side of the duelists. Dragons dropped flew back and forth in the distance just above the trees, landing on ledges along the cliffs. It was a beautiful sight, but there was no time to admire the scenery.

"Dragon Ravine's effect! I discard 1 card to send 1 dragon-type monster from deck to the graveyard. I'll send Dragunity Arma Leyvaten!" Explained shino, sending the picking the card out of the deck. "After that, I'll summon Dragunity Legionnaire. Like Dux, he equips a Dragunity tuner to himself from the graveyard!"

Dragunity Legionnaire: 1200/800

Shino continued "Next is the effect of Dragunity Arma Leyvaten! I banish 1 Dragunity monster equipped with a Dragunity card to summon him from the graveyard! Upon summon, he ALSO equips a monster from the Graveyard to himself... this time I'll choose Dragunity Phalanx then use Phalanx's effect to summon himself to the field."

Dragunity Arma Leyvaten: 2600/1200
Dragunity Phalanx: 500/1100

"Synchro summon!" Announced Shino. Again, two giant green rings combined and separated, creating a whole new monster. "Come forth TRIDENT DRAGION!" A giant hole ripped open in the ground, followed by a lava covered claw grabbing the edge. The massive muscles lurched as the behemoth pulled itself up and rose above the opposition. A giant three headed beast of a dragon now stood before them turning everything it stood on into fire and brimstone. Shino described the card's effect. "When this card is Synchro Summoned, I can destroy up to 2 cards i Control. He gains attacks equal to the amount of cards destroyed. This time, I'll merely destroy Dragon Ravine!" Dragon Ravine destroyed itself and the state of the field returned to normal. "Trident Dragion can now make two attacks! PREPARE YOURSELF. TRIDENT DRAGION LAY WASTE!" he screamed.

two of the three heads of the dragon began to blasting the area. The streams of fire ran forward, running quickly over Core Destroyer and into the policeman, bringing his life points to 0.

The duel had been won. Shino slumped back a little, watching as the monsters disappeared. Shino turned to the man sitting on the bike with him. "Well, that was intense... not bad for a first time though, eh? Thanks for saving me there... I don't think I would have managed without you.
Diiingle
Diiingle
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:32 pm

Dio noticed all the moves that Shino was making with cards that purely interested him. It was a magical feeling being surrounded by such a peaceful ravine for the time that it was around. As he saw the Officer's life points hit 0, he smirked and revved his engine once more. "Let's ride!" As his Runner made a slight sparking noise, he kicked the side and growled. "Heh Not too bad at all. Good on ya Shades. You'd make one hell of a Crusader, with a little polishing here and there that is. I say we discuss this matter over drinks." Breaking a hard left out of the park, they'd disappeared into the night and left a trail of defeated Officers behind them.

Some time later, Dio was shrouded in nothing but silence as they'd pulled up to a bar. "The Shameless Harpie Lady... Man this is one of my favorite spots in Terrena. Come on in man, drinks are on me." Removing his helmet, he parked his bike on the side on the building and turned on the alarm.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujitora Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:56 pm

-Elsewhere-
The sound of clanking machinery filled the air. From the ports of the cities, battleships poured in. From each battleship came a dozen or so landing craft, leaving a total of 24. Each landing craft held 30 men. The landing crafts rammed into the ports of the city, lowering their bridges. A young, dark-eyed male appeared from the lead landing craft. He took a whiff of the air. "Mm.. The smell of salt in the air." He walked format, a duel disk attached to his left arm. Behind him walked columns of men, each from the landing craft. Each man was equip with a standard duel disk, combat boots, and tactical gear. The average set-up for each foot soldier. There were five columns of men, each having 144 men within it. Each man walked in a single-file line. The men chanted a simple tune as they walked behind their leader, " Down with the rebellion, death to the rebellion. " The men continuously repeated this as they walked through the streets of the city. At the head, a man wearing a different uniform than the rest, also equipped with different gear than the rest. He was clearly the leader of the waterborne fighters, his uniform clearly that of an officer, a noble. The man was equipped with a cyan chaos duel disk. The tip of his duel disk was crimson, as if dripping with blood. The immense sound of so many boots hitting the ground simultaneously seemed to make the earth shake before their feet. Each soldier marked into the town square, the centre of the city. One group of troops began setting up a podium for the apparent leader of each and every soul that came from the sea. Citizens poured from each and every house to see the spectacle of this new group of people that entered their fair city. They gazed in awe as they noticed a young man standing at a high podium, a microphone at the end of it. The male tapped the microphone to test its sound-producing capability. He nodded his head when he deemed it adequate. He cleared his throat before the microphone and soon after he began speaking. "Do not fear, citizens, for we all are here to protect you. My name is Mikhail Tsulukidze. I am the head admiral of these men you see before you, they are known as the Navy. We are here to protect you from the rebellious menace that has been terrorizing you. I know what the rebellion has done to friends, to families, to loved ones. I have experienced this. I know your pain, and I am here to tell you that YOUR PAIN IS OVER! WE WILL CRUSH THE REBELLION AND LET YOU ALL GO BACK TO YOUR EVERY DAY LIVES! " The citizens began to roar and scream in astonishment and cheerfulness. " WE WILL END THESE OPPRESSIVE TERRORISTS AND SAVE YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL! " The citizens continued to cheer on this man, wanting him to defend them, to defend their lives, to defend their families. " OUR FIRST ACT AGAINST THESE REBELLIOUS PEOPLE IS TO NAME THIS GREAT CITY, THE CITY OF TENNERA AS THE HEADQUARTERS OF THE NAVY. WE CLAIM THIS CITY IN THE NAME OF THE NAVY AND WILL PROTECT IT WITH EVERY LAST DYING BREATH! TENNERA WILL NOT BE THE ONLY CITY WITH PEACE! WE WILL BRING PEACE TO THE WORLD! JOIN US IN DESTROYING THE REBELLION! "
Each and every citizen took a moment to think about this and then realized that they will be protected from each form of war within the city. They no longer have to fear anyone. " The Navy has heard of this group of people, called the Order of End. We are here to tell you that we do not affiliate with them whatsoever. We are different. We bring CHANGE! WE BRING PEACE! " The male, Mikhail, rose both of his hands to peace signs, the classic Nixon pose. He stands down from the podium and walks into a nearby empty house. Subsequently, each and every citizen ran to the soldiers, crying in joy. The women and children hugged the soldiers, the men simply shook their hands. He spoke softly to his troops. " This will be our base of operations. We need to eliminate the rebellious threat from this city before the citizens join them. " The soldiers scoured across the city, marching through. Each and every man patrolled the town. Mikhail stood with his command advisers within his pseudo-temporary base of operations, planning each and every move.
Fujitora
Fujitora

Customize Profile : Flair

Back to top Go down

Tennera (New Age RP City) Empty RE ((New AGE))

Post by (Yoma) Demon Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:24 am

-Meanwhile-
Drake(Demon) was running for his life away from a patrol. Duel disk in hand, zigging and zagging through alleyways trying to get away when he turns the corner and sees Dio, a fellow rebel, and Shino. He manages to slip away and follow them.

(Yoma) Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujitora Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:42 pm

-The Next Day-
A sun-sparkled dawn awoke the city of Tennera to a new morning. A gleam of bright light splashed across the ports around the city, illuminating it. Mikhail awoke from his short slumber of three hours. He couldn't sleep. He thought of the death of his beloved all night, seeing this city reminded him of her. Its beauty was breathtaking, just as hers was. Mikhail's face shone of anger and hatred and sadness for those who killed her. Those damned rebels. Early in the morn, Mikhail walked to the center stage of the city, in control of his emotions. During the day that the Navymen had been there, they said up an announcing platform so everyone could see those who spoke. Those who lead them. Those who they thought brought them peace. A siren went off, not a loud one such as an airraid siren, but a calmer one. More of an alarm clock than anything. The citizens awoke so early in the morning, pouring in from each household to see what was going on. They rubbed their eyes and yawned, unaware of what was happening. After so, Mikhail spoke in a soft voice. " My friends.. Some of us have suffered great loss at the hands of the rebellion. Those of us only want peace and the rebellion is the exact opposite of peace. They are murderers, thieves, and heathens. We have to get rid of them to bring peace to this world. We have to stop this rebellion. When I say we, I don't just mean the men of the Navy. I don't just mean the citizens of Tennera, " His voice's decibel level grew exponentially, " but the people OF THE WORLD! WE MUST BRING PEACE TO THE WORLD! FATHERS, DO YOU NOT WANT TO PROTECT YOUR SONS, YOUR DAUGHTERS, YOUR WIVES? IF NOT, YOU ARE A COWARD WHO DESERVES NONE. If you do wish to protect your loved once, join the Navy! Mothers, we want to protect each and every household. Let the Naval men stay at your houses, this way your husbands may stay with you to protect you while serving the world. I hereby declare Martial Law in the city of Tennera. We must ERADICATE THE REBELLION! " Many men, even so early in the morning, grew enthusiastic, cheered for the Head-Admiral. They chanted his name, thinking him to be their savior. " I SHALL PASS A LAW. FOR ANY WHO IS HARBORING A MEMBER OF THE REBELLION, YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED A TRAITOR TO YOUR PEOPLE AND YOU WILL BE APPREHENDED. TO ANYONE WILLING TO GIVE INFORMATION ON REBELS, OR THE REBEL ORGANIZATION, YOU SHALL BE PAID HANDSOMELY IF INFORMATION IS CORRECT. JOIN US, ON OUR QUEST FOR PEACE! " Mikhail threw up his dual-peace signs, the classic look for Mikhail. Men, women, and children cheered. Women cried, men screamed, children raised peace signs to match Mikhail. All out of pride and happiness for the town of Tennera. Men stepped forward to join the ranks of the Navy. Women hugged their husbands, naval soldiers, and their children. The people of Tennera were on the side of the Navy.
Fujitora
Fujitora

Customize Profile : Flair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:50 pm

((From  New Heartland's tunnel into Tennera))

Namine slows to a crawl, hearing the faint chanting of the people. "Who in the hell would rally the people in such a way... Could it be a new force besides the rebellion? Or is it the Rebellion, itself... Better go into spy mode... She presses a button and a smal shimmering field appears around her, her runner lessens in length and she rides to the edge of the gathering, looking on. No one notices her, except for a faint shimmering light that they acknowledge as a trick of the light. Namine decides that sitting there will do her no good. She emerges from the field. She notices the cheering people, how happy they are. "I remember when New Heartland was like this..." She thinks to herself. She walks around then finds a Help wanted sign on the Harpie Lady Bar. "Hm..." She goes back to her Runner and comms Alfalfa. "Lock down the southeast tunnel to Tennera until I say otherwise. And activate tha camouflage. There seems to be something going on and I don't need any rebels getting involved." "Yes ma'am. I'll close it immediately." The sound of a button being pressed sounds in the communicator. "Keep an ear out for my calls. I must find out if this is a political rally or if something's going on here."
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:48 pm

((From the tunnel into tennera))
"Oh shit its closing you better hurry it up or we wont get there before it closes" Hex says as he sees the gate closing.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Tennera (New Age RP City) Empty RE ((New Age Tennera City))

Post by (Yoma) Demon Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:54 pm

Demon sits at the edge of town waiting for Dio to return watching the crowd form just a few feet from him as he smirks in the fact that in a few moments the rebellious group will be dispersed. Demon was about to leave when he hears someone running toward the tunnel that led into Tennera city. he drives his duel runner to the entrance of the tunnel. He draws his duel disk as he prepares to confront the the two strange people trying to sneak inside Tennera.

(Yoma) Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:12 am

Konan continued to speed through the streets as he followed his GPS. "He should be right up ahead." He said to himself as he turned the corner and headed straight up the street. He then looked ahead to see Haribaku and smiled. He pulled over and smirked "The Queen Of Mean is pissed off that you didn't invite her along." He said with a smile on his face. "So are we continuing on?" He asked.
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:01 am

The doors to Tennera progressively get closer and closer together. There's only enough room for a runner to slide through. Within 5 minutes, the gate will be closed. "Can't you close it a bit faster, Alfalfa?" Namine says angrily into her mic.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:33 am

Haribaku had already progressed into the Tunnel and towards Tennera, the area was a lot clearer then before. Haribaku didn't seem to want to bother risking the closing of the Tunnel when he was just barely making it after Namine. "This isn't our territory anymore. If need be, we'll return in progression after her. But for now, we need to take a wiser approach to this. We'll find another place to enter Tennera. I'm going to contact Dio and Kuri. Last time they reported in, they were patrolling that area. Stepping into another city with two Order of The End officials wouldn't be too wise." He turned to Hex and Konan, motioning both of them to come closer to him, holding up a map. In this time, Haribaku sat there explaining to both of them the underground tunneling, connecting Domino, New Heartland, and Tennera, their plan was spoken in hush and haste, they planned to try and enter Tennera through the sewage system that connected the cities.
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Aono Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:52 am

Hex would look at haribaku and ask "Who is this?" pointing at the other guy who is there. Stardust and Dark armed started to glow "Well here i go again" hex says while he goes to talk with his deck masters.
Stardust spark: You know why you were called here right
"Why do you only seem to glow at random times when i don't need to speak with you?" Hex asked looking confused
Dark armed: that doesn't matter now we need too go to hell city.
"Why do we need to go there anyway?" Hex asked still confused
Stardust spark: We don't have time to explain goodbye.
Hex would return to the real world "God dammit i hate it when that happens" Hes says while his cards are starting to go back to normal.
Tsukune Aono
Tsukune Aono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:54 am

"Alfalfa, get your ass down here and spy for me... There's more important things for me to do in NEw Heartland." "Yes ma'am. when do you want me to leave?" "Instantly. I need a new underling because Tohka got her ass captured..." She starts to head towards her vehicle again, mounting up. "Open the gate to New heartland from Tennera. and close it once I've entered the city." "Yes ma'am." The gate re-opens as she drives through it, still in spy mode. "Hopefully the rebels are gone..."

Last edited by (Yoma) Sentrio on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Tennera (New Age RP City) Empty Post Edit

Post by (Yoma) Demon Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:18 pm

Demon looks around to see if Dio is coming back but doesn't see anything so he starts to look through his deck as he adds a few cards from his side deck to the main deck.
Demon places his deck back into his duel disk and gets ready to keep watch at the tunnel coming into the city of tennera. He thinks to himself that this is boring why did Dio make him stay here and watch the tunnel entrance.

(Yoma) Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Konan looked at Haribaku and nodded "So what's the plan-" Konan started until his phone started to ring. He looked at it to see that it was Futaba. He sighed and put his phone down 'Do we ever get a break from her?' He though to himself. "If we step into Tennera, I'm pretty sure there's going to be an ambush there waiting for us." He said to Haribaku. "And if there is we'll be ready." He added as he raised up his duel disk. As soon as he said that, he heard the door open and a Duel runner came zipping passed them. "Haribaku, I know you just seen that! After her!" He yelled as he jumped on his bike and followed the Duel Runner.

Meanwhile Futaba looked at her phone and growled "You're such an idiot." She said to herself as she put away her phone. As she walked over to her bike she was approached by one of her teammates "Um Futaba i wanted to know if you wanted to go out somewhere with me later?" The guy asked. Futaba looked at him and huffed "I don't date weaklings, step up your dueling skills and maybe then you'll find someone, It just won't be me." She stated as she got on her bike. She put on her helmet and looked at him once more "Word of Advice, maybe you should think about asking a girl when the whole city isn't in chaos." She said before driving off. As she drove off the whole crew looked at the boy and started to laugh and instigate "OOOOOH Get yo ass whooped!" "She just told you, to step yo dick up.... I mean deck up..You know what i mean man!"
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
(Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:45 pm

Haribaku saw the large sealed doors opening, this made him quickly respond to what Konan said as well and noticing there was someone that passed through on a Runner. "Deciding to keep up this game of Cat and Mouse is getting annoying..." Haribaku detached his Duel Disk from the Duel Runner, Placing a monster on the Duel Disk. "Castor, Bring forth another lingering soul of the curse..." This tone seemed different than before, it was starting again. "Heliotrope. I build the Overlay Network! Rise from the depths of sickness, O leviathan! Let your coming bring true retribution! Xyz Summon! Rank 4! Evilswarm Bahamut!" A large pit of darkness rushed from the ground as two black spheres pushed through a cosmic void, in which was known as the Overlay Network. Haribaku reached up and grabbed into the beast that rushed through the void and quickly caught up with his brother, using the wings of his monster to take an aerial advantage. "Hex! Follow with the Duel Runner! We're ending this!" He demanded to Hex, as his dragon picked up speed, sending roars throughout the sky.

((Continued posting in the CITY of New Heartland))
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:15 pm

A figure moving like a jet would speed past Haribaku and hex leaving a trail of heat behind it. The Shadow would crash land in front of namine leaving a creator upon inpact. The Impact also caused a dust cloud to rise in the area, thick enough to obscure the vision enough so that you can only see what is in front of you.
Even though their is a thick dust cloud that surrounds the area you can clearly see that their is a giant blinding bright light in the center of the cloud. You can also see in the center the figure of what seems to be a gaint bird, lizard hybrid bird. It is clearly the source of the light. The beast would let out a roar and flap its wings sending out pounds of pressure in every directions clearing the dust cloud.
As the rushing wind removes the dust cloud from the area you can see the head of the beast. Its feathers moved in a motion that would imitate the motion of fire as it flowed in the wind. Its Eyes would glow with pure power from its pupiless eyes. Futher down you can see what seems to be blue hair flowing with the wind the creature is producing. As the cloud fully faids away you can see a man wearing a red suit of armor that doesnt fully cover his body. His hair was a sea-green and it went down to the mid point of his back,even though he had the mid section tied back. His skin was a pale white as if he doesnt spend any time outside.
The man would smile as he would look up at namine and say " Escapes, I prevent that." Yasashi would smirk as he began to speak again " Revenge, Haribaku gets that." Yasashi would then raise his arm with the duel disk attached to the level of his head. The duel disk would then exspand as Yasashi would play three cards on the duel disk causing Ceberus The three headed hell hound to appear. The Three Hell hounds would then begin rushing twords namine in an attempts to knock their target off of the duel runner. "Its a good thing i put a bug in konans phone to upload my mitape into it. Other wise i wouldnt of known to be here."
Mr. Doctor Mushrambo
Mr. Doctor Mushrambo
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next