Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Synergy, What is it and What's The point of it? EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Synergy, What is it and What's The point of it? EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Synergy, What is it and What's The point of it? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Synergy, What is it and What's The point of it? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Synergy, What is it and What's The point of it? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Synergy, What is it and What's The point of it? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Synergy, What is it and What's The point of it? EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Synergy, What is it and What's The point of it? EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Synergy, What is it and What's The point of it? EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Synergy, What is it and What's The point of it?

Go down

Synergy, What is it and What's The point of it? Empty Synergy, What is it and What's The point of it?

Post by Magma Golem (Pyro) Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:37 pm

As I come online, I've been thinking about The youtube deck profiles i seen today, and Heard the term "Synergy"
Synergy in general is the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects. So it made me think, when it comes to deck building, Is this an important tool?

Yes, because the definition in yugioh is when all of your deck's parts should work in unity to reach your win condition*. Quite simply put, the cards should support each other. So than i Thought about my harpies combos, what makes it so consistent. Simple Along with swarming i try to take my opponent's backrow, and during the Battle Phase i Recycle all my dead trap with falcon, that's where trap stun comes into play, after i use hysteric party i trap stun it to keep my remaining harpies safe and then recycle with falcon.

So, when it comes to building a beck by yourself think about "Synergy" and think about how the cards work together (if you plan to be original). It's always a good tool to have, if your deck doesn't have many different cards or combos that work together, than it's imbalance and you should think about cards that will or may balance it out making the deck competitive and thus, your deck becomes powerful deck and hard to beat
Magma Golem (Pyro)
Magma Golem (Pyro)

Back to top Go down