Solaire Duel Academy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solaire Duel Academy!
Solaire Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is Josepsh

Our users have posted a total of 3748 messages in 911 subjects
Latest topics
» A Personal Apology and Small Update!
Dead-Eyes Archetype (Zombie Custom Card Pack) (YgoPro) EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» LINK SUMMONING ON DUELING BOOK!!!
Dead-Eyes Archetype (Zombie Custom Card Pack) (YgoPro) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm by Vald the INVOKER

» SM10's Greeting
Dead-Eyes Archetype (Zombie Custom Card Pack) (YgoPro) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am by (Vice-Chancellor) Lloyd

» [OCG] New Master Rule & Starter Deck 2017 Rulings
Dead-Eyes Archetype (Zombie Custom Card Pack) (YgoPro) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm by Tsukune Aono

» Mr. Doctor Mushrambo's Results
Dead-Eyes Archetype (Zombie Custom Card Pack) (YgoPro) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm by deathxlink1992

» retest request B^)
Dead-Eyes Archetype (Zombie Custom Card Pack) (YgoPro) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm by Mr. Doctor Mushrambo

» MUST HAVE DOWNLOADS FOR CUSTOM PLAY!
Dead-Eyes Archetype (Zombie Custom Card Pack) (YgoPro) EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm by (Chancellor) Leon

» Hello its Darth Sidious Here!!!
Dead-Eyes Archetype (Zombie Custom Card Pack) (YgoPro) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm by Darth Sidious

» [COTD] Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Dead-Eyes Archetype (Zombie Custom Card Pack) (YgoPro) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm by Tsukune Aono

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Satellar Duel Academy

Adventure Spirit Duel Academy

Gishki Duel Academy

YGOPro A Damn Of A New Age

Dead-Eyes Archetype (Zombie Custom Card Pack) (YgoPro)

Go down

Dead-Eyes Archetype (Zombie Custom Card Pack) (YgoPro) Empty Dead-Eyes Archetype (Zombie Custom Card Pack) (YgoPro)

Post by (Chancellor) Leon Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:23 pm

DEAD-EYES CULT ARCHETYPE!

Dead-Eyes Archetype (Zombie Custom Card Pack) (YgoPro) 30jof2q

Description~"Rise and join the fight. Humanity shall fear the name... Dead-Eyes... Creatures ripping from their graves and taking arms to battle! Give your soul to the undead King and take your stance for the dead!"

DOWNLOAD THE PACK (MUST HAVE CARD PACKER)

PLEASE READ! DISCLAIMER INCLUDED!

Good day everyone! Leon-Sama here once again bringing you another fun pack of cards to give a try! If you're into the idea of Zombies with a fun play style, you've come to the right place! These cards were another long coming project that was released by a group of Friends and Myself. We've all begun learning to code more and more together. You'll be seeing a lot of work coming out from us. We're hoping to increase the community of Custom Cards and bring more diversity. I'd greatly recommend you check out this pack. LeeLeeSama, out!

Please, no hateful comments, no negative feedback. If anything, I take requests for more decks, suggestions, and reports of bugged cards. Thank you for your time!

Links to other pieces of our work:

Tales of Symphonia Pack

Akame Ga Kill Pack

Red Dragon Archfiend Archetype

Malefic Customs w/ Anime Effects
(Chancellor) Leon
(Chancellor) Leon
Soul Holders
Soul Holders

Customize Profile : Flowers

https://soaduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down